attempting another 100 day weight loss challenge.... (03/21/21) - Another delusional challenge that is doomed to fail.

Skorpio Gal

kiwifarms.net
"I don't want to leave my mom alone!"

Mom = Someone who chose drugs over children's welfare.
Mom = Someone whose children couldn't live with her.

Why pick such a ghastly person as inspiration when the mother is doubtless a source of some of her trauma?

(Thanks for the 2017 video. It was enlightening.)

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Her views have plummeted, I just checked uploaded 9 hours ago and only 33k views. Gorl is in trouble.

Oh please, she’ll end up with 90 or 100k in a couple of days. Herchannel is not declining and we have established this multiple times. Even if this video dips, her views always go back up because people are gullible.

Last edited:

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I think the reason she thinks she can’t lose weight at a higher calorie level is because she is ALWAYS over the calorie levels she thinks she’s at. Even when she’s “on track,” she’s not measuring things out so she’s eating more than she is accounting for.
She is a liar and makes up values to keep people watching.

Her other problem is that she treats her upper limits as the minimum intake because kcal/points/etc do not roll over.. If dailyMin= 1800kcal and dailyMax = 2500kcal, she eat until she hits dailyMax so part of her available intake does not go to waste. Overage will be rounded down (probably to zero). She does it with the Weight Watchers points too. The same way, in fact. She gets 65 points so she makes sure to eat 65 counted points plus uncounted points and nonzero point foods jammed into the zero point basket. I believe she ate her entire weekly bonus points during last weight watchers in one day.

It would be interesting to compare her kcal counts with a true count. The difference between them would probably be bigger than her super cute enormous panda undies.
The saddest thing is, I think she is bull[skunk]ing herself. Each time, she tells herself this will be the time she gets it. She refuses to accept though, she will get no where without professional help.
Professional help will not do much for her. She wants to be slightly less morbidly obese, but she also wants to keep shoveling food into the bottomless pit she calls a mouth. I think she would be happy being Becky's size. But only if she could eat a gallon of ice cream every week.

Chocola

kiwifarms.net
Writing calories on paper is one of those retarded consooming things she does like buying physical editions of books. It’s an excuse to buy more journals and pens. She is just going to tire her beetus fingers from writing all the stuff down.

Just logging calories in an app is not entertaining for her, she needs to make some kind of a game out of it. I think that’s why she loves WW so much, it’s fun to see points filling up, and think of food in a new way.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
Rate me late, but there are NO trips to Wommart because she is probably alone. I guess Becky moved out and left her by herself in that apartment. If she didn't move out, then she probably is away visiting family or something. I can't think of any other reason why she won't be doing her boring hauls.
She did some hauls recently, and Becky makes an appearance in her live today.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
Her other problem is that she treats her upper limits as the minimum intake because kcal/points/etc do not roll over.. If dailyMin= 1800kcal and dailyMax = 2500kcal, she eat until she hits dailyMax so part of her available intake does not go to waste. Overage will be rounded down (probably to zero). She does it with the Weight Watchers points too. The same way, in fact. She gets 65 points so she makes sure to eat 65 counted points plus uncounted points and nonzero point foods jammed into the zero point basket. I believe she ate her entire weekly bonus points during last weight watchers in one day.
Exactly. She thinks if she doesn't eat the calories, points, meals she is allowed she will starve and die. It's always "I have to eat (calories, points, meals)" instead of "I can eat." She does it with everything. With Jenny she kept saying "I have to eat every two hours." At one point she even said "I'm not hungry but I have to eat."
She could probably not eat for a couple of years and be fine.

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
Such a disingenuous person. This is why Virginlynn is losing to the Chadtal these days. Chantal is real and Amberlynn rambles until the recorder says 10 minutes.

Youtube doesn't even want 10 minute long videos anymore. It likes super long videos with high engagement and livestreaming. If she doesn't change she'll get left behind and maybe desperate and funny again.
ALR lies to herself and her fanbase while Chantal just straight up lies to everyone knowing that we know she's full of shit, it's really something special.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
Wait, I'm getting my cows mixed here 🐮, didn't Chantal say that or I'm having a déjà vu moment type deal situation? Either way, that's such a looser mentality.

At her current obese baby elephant, or two empty side by side fridges weight of 550lbs, she can eaaaaasily go with a 3000cal plan and not worry about it for at least 3, 4 months. I think 1800cal/day is so restrictive for her, that it will shock the body into starvation mode, and won't loose a single pound even if she manages to stick to the diet. That will cause depression and of course... binging and yet another fail.

Starvation mode doesn't exist. Metabolic adaptation does, though. But Big Al wouldnt have to worry about that. As long as you're in a deficit, you would lose weight. But ALR could never stick to it.