ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Be advised that by January 1, 2022 , I, Tommie Jayne Wasserberg DBA Real Things Artisans Cooperative, LLP , will be represented by Diamondback Legal in Phoenix .

When the Chairman of the Bored at www.anothermessageboard.com was presented with the fait accompli of accept my offer on a handshake agreement or deal with my attorney in three days , he folded. I will make you a similar offer, but you're not getting off so cheap as they did because your site is causing greater harm to a lot more people and you're going to make some big changes across the board or you will get hit with a mass tort mounted by me and a person from a family of far greater influence and wealth than my own you really don't want to try to beat in a courtroom.

You're going to grant me full control of my subforum or shut it all down, including the general discussion and you're going to pay me a hundred dollars a month for the privilege of abusing my name and image on your site with no restrictions or we will take this whole site away from you easily, because you won't be able to pay the judgement our high quality attorneys are going to shred out of your hacks.

crucifiction009

Generic Edgelord Supreme
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah? Well *I* demand that you pay the ASPCA $100/month for the privilege of abusing dogs' anuses. They're less likely to be adopted when they're rendered incontinent through interspecies sodomy, and keeping an unadoptable sheltered dog alive costs money. It's the least you could do, really. My demands are about as reasonable and likely to be met as yours.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
Huh? Is the schizophrenic hobo blabbering off on how he's going to "finally kill that goddang Kiwi Farms for good!" again?

Either way it's just more chest-puffing on the retarded hobo's part and is easily dealt with via taunting and heaby post restrictions.
We dont negotiate with terrorists.
I wouldn't even call him a terrorist at this point, it'd be an insult to actual terrorists that can actually get people killed IRL.
This is a perfectly normal reaction for a 70 year old man whose ancient jewess mother just died.

Tom can be trolled 1000 times and still never catch on. Tom the only thing scary about you is potentially acquiring the fleas that currently call your body home.
The flea part easily fixed with a bath and a special shampoo while the granny tranny bit requires a burlap sack, a crowbar, LOTS of tranquilizers, and a map of Archuleta Mesa.

SITHRAK!

“…an alt-right villain.” RIP @Arm Pit Cream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg If your lawyers were worth a shit, they’d have advised you to leave the legal threats to them.
From this we can deduce that either you have shitty lawyers; you’re operating against your lawyers’ advice regardless of their shittiness; or you don’t have lawyers at all and this is a paper tiger.
None of these possibilities bode well for your case.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Forest Nigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg If your lawyers were worth a shit, they’d have advised you to leave the legal threats to them.
From this we can deduce that either you have shitty lawyers; you’re operating against your lawyers’ advice regardless of their shittiness; or you don’t have lawyers at all and this is a paper tiger.
None of these possibilities bode well for your case.
Oh, he "got a lawyer". For business documentation, not litigation. He thinks the courts will appoint someone to litigate his case for him.
Screenshot_20211222-002651_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
kiwifarms.net
Tom being a hilarious faggot retard as usual.

The idea of Null having a Board of Directors and being intimidated by a dog and child fucker enough for him and this Board to fold in the face of a tranny granny wannabe janny is hilarious.

This man very well may be the answer to: How delusional and disingenuous can one man be?