ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
Why do you want total control of this subforum? If you want a forum for pedophiles and dogfuckers why don't you tell your Rainbow Hippies to make one for you?
I've heard reference to this Rainbow thing in the context of Tommy. Is this the Rainbow Family or something else? I've been to a Rainbow Gathering and everyone was super chill.

O.O

We're all a little retarded.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy Boy. Tom. Thomas. You're in no place to demand anything from anyone, much less put an entire subforum to an ultimatum. A business lawyer is not gonna help you hold us accountable for your actions, which we rightfully criticize you for. But please, waste the money. It'll be fun watching you run in circles.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the satisfaction of taking this site away from josh and liberating all the lolcows. we'll take it over and it will still be a fun site, but there won't be the harassment and defamation that goes on now.
Hey Tom, remember Substack? That place you have where you can post your rants without anyone bruising your fragile ego? Remember how you kept bargaining with us to try to read it? Remember how you couldn’t get anyone to look at it even for free? No one is interested in stroking your e-peen and you can’t stand any interaction other than unconditional ass-kissing. A forum controlled by you would die.
why do you assume i would even care about retaining any current member?
Because if you didn’t, you’d just make your own forum and stop coming here. You want the attention this forum brings you, but you’re too weak to accept the fact that it comes from what a loathsome person you are.

I know you want to be worshipped and adored, but it’s never going to happen, not even with you acting as an online dictator. You’re a pathetic derelict who’s done nothing with his life and if it weren’t for your mental illness and stupidity, you’d get no attention at all. And before you start rage-sharting about how you actually have lots of fans and admirers that we just can’t see, no you don’t. No one cares about your derivative and poorly-researched writing, your music kills birds and you are grotesquely ugly. Grow up, you wizened old turnip.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Why do you want total control of this subforum? If you want a forum for pedophiles and dogfuckers why don't you tell your Rainbow Hippies to make one for you?

Tom doesn't think in a linear or rational fashion. The answer is that he wants the attention but he wants to be able to moderate people who oppose him. That's incompatible with the demand though. Nobody would stick around in his fantasy land where the courts award him control of KF. He says he doesn't care to retain existing members but that is counter to his desire to get attention and control the narrative. What good is controlling a forum if nobody posts? To your point, he can easily create his own forum where he is the only member and nobody can join without his approval. He won't because nobody will join and he craves that attention.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've heard reference to this Rainbow thing in the context of Tommy. Is this the Rainbow Family or something else? I've been to a Rainbow Gathering and everyone was super chill.
Tom is such a sleazy fuck he got banned from The Rainbow Family gatherings because he's a toxic shit that ruins everything he's a part of. He'll tell you that it's 100% anyone else's fault but his track record says otherwise.

ADN_VIII

Panzer Vor!
kiwifarms.net
So Thomas, how exactly do you expect an immigration attorney, a family law attorney, and two lawyers that evidently deal mostly in what looks like ambulance chasing and class actions to go up against a website with attorneys that specialize in this field? I would ask if you're retarded but the answer is clearly yes if these are the best attorneys you could find.

Mellow Malevolent

der Zorn Gottes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only the most prestigious law firms recruit for mass filings via Impact font memes.

You do know that for a mass tort, you have to actually prove defamation on an individual basis, right Tom?

If you actually control AMB, why haven't you shut it down yet? I mean, I feel like quite a few posters here are on both boards.

Any news, AMBeasts? Has the Reign of Terror begun?

Last edited:

Poppavalyim Andropoff

Pussy Destroyer
kiwifarms.net
Judge Judy: So .. you spent 2000+ days on this internet forum dribbling utter nonsense before you threatened them with "legal action"/cash grab?
Dogfuckingfaggot : Yes
Judge Judy : Dismissed. You're retarded.

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 1.37.06 am.png

Don't care about timezones date lines leaps years

RedRocket69

kiwifarms.net
Tom is such a sleazy fuck he got banned from The Rainbow Family gatherings because he's a toxic shit that ruins everything he's a part of. He'll tell you that it's 100% anyone else's fault but his track record says otherwise.
Wow. That's quite an achievement. 75% of RF are permafried acidnauts that don't give a shit about anything. Way to go Tom.

RedRocket69

kiwifarms.net
the satisfaction of taking this site away from josh and liberating all the lolcows. we'll take it over and it will still be a fun site, but there won't be the harassment and defamation that goes on now.

because josh won't be able to pay the judgement against him and the plaintiffs will settle in exchange for the site.

why do you assume i would even care about retaining any current member?
Lol ok boomer. Literally nothing on this site defames you since it's all sourced from you. Do you really want to stand before a judge and explain how dog fucking is actually traditional and people shouldn't make fun of you for something you've publicly stated? Stop trying to bully an innocent pepper farmer in a poor post Soviet country sir.