ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Sometimes the monkey spanks back!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know how his new year was spent, seeing how as he live streamed it alone from his hovel because he couldn't find anyone to go with him to a party because he asked for sexual favors in return for their ticket.
I guess his Facebook stream wasn't uploaded here, was it? *Upload Incoming*

Last edited:

Consider Lizards

Glub
kiwifarms.net
So have you managed to find an entertainment business lawyer yet @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg ? And have you had the opportunity to drive your car anywhere other than to a dealership? Just trying to keep up, you announced quite a few new plans late last year.

Addendum:

How was the Croce on Croce gig? Did you find takers for the three tickets, you were still asking a few days before.

Last edited:

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So have you managed to find an entertainment business lawyer yet @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg ? And have you had the opportunity to drive your car anywhere other than to a dealership? Just trying to keep up, you announced quite a few new plans late last year.

Addendum:

How was the Croce on Croce gig? Did you find takers for the three tickets, you were still asking a few days before.
He sat there alone, sobbing and sucking on a dildo. Even for free, nobody wanted to be around this sharting subhuman.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy. Josh is isolated, forever alone in a balkiantownship somewhere near Koscovo, Serbia in a small apartment barely living out of a suitcase with no human interaction for years. Josh himself is aware of this self-imposed Isolation and how this website has driven his entire life into a horrible place.

If josh decides at 30 to continue to keep doing this site instead of just monetizing his podcast of 1.5k viewers on average, he will probably commit real suicide shortly after. Whats my point in all this?

Threatening josh does nothing. It benefits nothing. More over, josh is his own worst enemy, there is no reason to do this. Josh doesnt need help exasperating his inevitable decisions.

You are also insane in the head and josh is much more easy to digest than you so stop asking to own the subforum schitzo. Why would you ever want to be apart of what goes on this sites staff section? Josh would just give you up to the feds anyways the moment heat happens on him again.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy. Josh is isolated, forever alone in a balkiantownship somewhere near Koscovo, Serbia in a small apartment barely living out of a suitcase with no human interaction for years. Josh himself is aware of this self-imposed Isolation and how this website has driven his entire life into a horrible place.

If josh decides at 30 to continue to keep doing this site instead of just monetizing his podcast of 1.5k viewers on average, he will probably commit real suicide shortly after. Whats my point in all this?

Threatening josh does nothing. It benefits nothing. More over, josh is his own worst enemy, there is no reason to do this. Josh doesnt need help exasperating his inevitable decisions.

You are also insane in the head and josh is much more easy to digest than you so stop asking to own the subforum schitzo. Why would you ever want to be apart of what goes on this sites staff section? Josh would just give you up to the feds anyways the moment heat happens on him again.
You can always give him advice on how to sue KiwiFarms.

1641645016225.png

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And you're a complete and absolute faggot and you suck dicks.

Do you seriously think you of all people shit-talking the feeder is going to earn you any points?

Kill yourself, loser.

Consider Lizards

Glub
kiwifarms.net

Remember when you begged to come back here?

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Sometimes the monkey spanks back!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What is it with Tom's apparent ability to just draw cows into his orbit? Dude's a gravitational well.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net

Shouldn't you be off on some 12-viewership podcast bragging about your 100% white daughter?

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shouldn't you be off on some 12-viewership podcast bragging about your 100% white daughter?
After this pathetic bullshit, he should be in a shallow grave with his hands cut off so no prints and with all his teeth jerked out so no dental.

Fuck off, Bryan Dunn, you weird creep. Nobody likes you. You need to go away for your own good.