ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy. Josh is isolated, forever alone in a balkiantownship somewhere near Koscovo, Serbia in a small apartment barely living out of a suitcase with no human interaction for years. Josh himself is aware of this self-imposed Isolation and how this website has driven his entire life into a horrible place.

If josh decides at 30 to continue to keep doing this site instead of just monetizing his podcast of 1.5k viewers on average, he will probably commit real suicide shortly after. Whats my point in all this?

Threatening josh does nothing. It benefits nothing. More over, josh is his own worst enemy, there is no reason to do this. Josh doesnt need help exasperating his inevitable decisions.

You are also insane in the head and josh is much more easy to digest than you so stop asking to own the subforum schitzo. Why would you ever want to be apart of what goes on this sites staff section? Josh would just give you up to the feds anyways the moment heat happens on him again.
Lol. Better luck next time.
1641717726510.png

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Tommy. Josh is isolated, forever alone in a balkiantownship somewhere near Koscovo, Serbia in a small apartment barely living out of a suitcase with no human interaction for years. Josh himself is aware of this self-imposed Isolation and how this website has driven his entire life into a horrible place.

If josh decides at 30 to continue to keep doing this site instead of just monetizing his podcast of 1.5k viewers on average, he will probably commit real suicide shortly after. Whats my point in all this?

Threatening josh does nothing. It benefits nothing. More over, josh is his own worst enemy, there is no reason to do this. Josh doesnt need help exasperating his inevitable decisions.

You are also insane in the head and josh is much more easy to digest than you so stop asking to own the subforum schitzo. Why would you ever want to be apart of what goes on this sites staff section? Josh would just give you up to the feds anyways the moment heat happens on him again.
I don't know if that is your point, generic desperate internet spazz. Your point is that you're mad at Josh because he doesn't let you have your way and you're being passive aggressive.

Yes, Josh is isolated, but a lot of people actually like the guy even if he can be naive and emotionally impulsive, and he has an odd relationship with women. He's like an autistic child; he'll get mad and throw a fit at you and you, understanding his condition, have to just hug him and tell him it's ok and he'll calm down.
On the other hand I have yet to witness any point at which anyone is like "Oh, hey, Bryan Dunn showed up! Great!".

And as to Josh being easier to digest than Tom, that's ok because Tom is more likeable than you are.
Even if you take into account him molesting that Sabrina girl, she was almost definitely going to wind up fucked up either way so gross as it is it probably didn't change much. On the other hand from what I understand you have a kid (horrifying) which you're going to fuck up totally solo because their dad is some...who knows what, who spends all day trying to get popular with the edgy crowd online. Honestly, that kid would be better off getting fingerblasted by an old man one time.

Also, both of you want people online to like you, but Tom at least makes up crazy stories and he does offbeat stuff like insult people with alliteration (I like when he calls us millenial mental midgets), while I think you're maybe obsessed with becoming the next Mr. Metokur? Even your delusions are fucking boring and low tier.

Point is, you're in no position to be talking about either Josh, or Tom, or fucking DSP, or wherever the hell you show up next. You don't even have the personality to be a lolcow.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I haven't been following this thread. Can someone catch me up? Did Tom lawyer up and fuck Null's world up? Did the board of directors cave?

Or did Tom blow all of his unclebucks and run out of money to waste on the first shiester who promised to send a letter or look into his butthurt?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been following this thread. Can someone catch me up? Did Tom lawyer up and fuck Null's world up? Did the board of directors cave?

Or did Tom blow all of his unclebucks and run out of money to waste on the first shiester who promised to send a letter or look into his butthurt?
Tom went to a lawyer who told him that not only did he have an excellent case, but they would take the case pro bono. They explained that while normally you can’t claim libel when the accusations against you are true, and it’s not normally harassment when you deliberately seek it out, Tom is special. The judge sentenced Josh to death and awarded Tom ten million billion dollars, a moderator position and the keys to the Tucson dog pound.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well for starters
Thread 'Tom Is a Pedo: The Actual Evidence' https://kiwifarms.net/threads/tom-is-a-pedo-the-actual-evidence.110276/
that's all a lot of bullshit that is unworthy of even responding to. it is nonsense that will not hold up as evidence in any court.
Dude... you raped a child.
but i didn't. that was no child and it was not rape.
Did you get high or something? What is with you demanding complete control over the subforum. Are you annoyed that people keep calling you dog fucker?
actually, "pedophile dogfucker" has become rather obviously cliche'. the accusation is patently untrue and those who cling to it religiously just expose themselves for the sociopathic sycophants they are.

Tom went to a lawyer who told him that not only did he have an excellent case, but they would take the case pro bono. They explained that while normally you can’t claim libel when the accusations against you are true, and it’s not normally harassment when you deliberately seek it out, Tom is special. The judge sentenced Josh to death and awarded Tom ten million billion dollars, a moderator position and the keys to the Tucson dog pound.
Everything was put on hold until after the gem shows. I still don't have an attorney competent in entertainment law, but i will have all my trademarks registered by the end of this quarter.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Sometimes the monkey spanks back!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
but i didn't. that was no child and it was not rape.
The events as you describe them constitute Attempted Statutory Rape. She was 15 (legally a minor child) and you attempted to have sex with her before another adult intervened.

Oh bee-tee-dubs. You're now conclusively dropping your "It was erotic fiction" deflection again?