ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm...

Talk about cliché. Come up with some new shit, old man. Of course you don't have an attorney. You drive off every sane-minded lawyer you come across, the only one who took you up shot a guy.
you need to stop clipping things out of context, fan boy. i have an attorney, but he's not competent in entertainment law.

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And what formal legal education are you basing that on?
none, but you really don't have a leg to stand on here. my claim is there is a conspiracy to harass and defame me for profit, using adulterated media of mine to spread the lies. very little that you have is even admissible or complete and none of it will serve to exculpate you from the charges of invasion of privacy by misappropriation and harassment, whether the court accepts your arguments about pedophilia or zoophilia or not.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Forest Nigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you need to stop clipping things out of context, fan boy. i have an attorney, but he's not competent in entertainment law.
So you heard back from Greg Larsong at Diamondback Legal? Or is it just some other hippie crackhead who told you he's tootally a lawyer, like the guy who's definitely an accountant? More likely though, you're just making shit up again.
none, but you really don't have a leg to stand on here. my claim is there is a conspiracy to harass and defame me for profit, using adulterated media of mine to spread the lies. very little that you have is even admissible or complete and none of it will serve to exculpate you from the charges of invasion of privacy by misappropriation and harassment, whether the court accepts your arguments about pedophilia or zoophilia or not.

Did you even read that link? They all pass the check when the whole videos/statements you originally posted about the incidents are observed. That's it. The rest doesn't matter. Your original posts way back in when the fuck ever, where you described performing these actions are all that's necessary. The cut videos are completely besides the point, you're the one who admitted openly and freely about the Sabrina incident and the disgusting thing with Lady, the other dog giving you an erection story, the entire doxing/Craigslist debacle, the incident with Savannah where you exposed your breasts over webcam, and pretty much everything else.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's all a lot of bullshit that is unworthy of even responding to. it is nonsense that will not hold up as evidence in any court.
Then throw down. Take us to court. Do it, fat boy. Are you going to sit there like a bitch and take our crap when you have an airtight legal case? Sounds about right.
but i didn't. that was no child and it was not rape.
We’ve already explained this. She was below the age of consent, so it was legally rape. Plus no one would ever have consensual sex with you.
actually, "pedophile dogfucker" has become rather obviously cliche'. the accusation is patently untrue and those who cling to it religiously just expose themselves for the sociopathic sycophants they are.
Okay, I’ll start calling you a dogfucking pedo instead.
Everything was put on hold until after the gem shows. I still don't have an attorney competent in entertainment law, but i will have all my trademarks registered by the end of this quarter.
By “competent in entertainment law,” I guess you mean “willing to go along with your fuckwitted belief that you can somehow demand royalties for your image and sue us for libel if you don’t get them.” Only a fat retard would believe that makes legal sense. Are you saying you’re a fat retard? Because it sounds like you are.

Open Window Maniac

kiwifarms.net

:story:We don't make fun of you for money. We make fun of you because we find it enjoyable! You're a child molesting, dog raping, rock selling hobo and you get super pissed off when people correctly label you as such. Our enjoyment comes from you making incoherent bullshit posts where you ties yourself in knots just to disprove you are a dog raping child molester after you made a post or a video admitting to be a dog raping child molester.:story:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prove that you have an attorney Thomas. So far any time you've talked about the law you've been wrong.

Neither of which is true nor can you claim conspiracy due to how it means in law. No one here has used you for profit. No one here has defamed you since they're using your own words. There is no "conspiracy to harass" since again, nothing here is a "conspiracy". I'd tell you to look it up, but search engines are beyond your abilities. No invasion of privacy either as everything posted here has come from public sources that you've made. Nothing posted here was altered in anyways (learn to spell fuckwit). Everything here would hold up in court. At least what three lawyers that deal with the Supreme Court told me.

Last edited:

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The events as you describe them constitute Attempted Statutory Rape. She was 15 (legally a minor child) and you attempted to have sex with her before another adult intervened.

Oh bee-tee-dubs. You're now conclusively dropping your "It was erotic fiction" deflection again?
it was forty years ago , nothing remotely like it has ever happened again and your interpretation of circumstances is just plain absurd. she was already engaged in sex with the other adult when i walked in the door, fuckwit. it is not at all any indication of pedophilia or serial child molestation, which you insane infantile imbeciles insist on falsely accusing me of.
Prove that you have an attorney Thomas. So far any time you've talked about the law you've been wrong.

Neither of which is true nor can you claim conspiracy due to how it means in law. No one here has used you for profit. No one here has defamed you since they're using your own words. There is no "conspiracy to harass" since again, nothing here is a "conspiracy". I'd tell you to look it up, but search engines are beyond your abilities. No invasion of privacy either as everything posted here has come from public sources that you've made. Nothing posted here was altered in anyways (learn to spell fuckwit). Everything here would hold up in court. At least what three lawyers that deal with the Supreme Court told me.

good luck with that logic, fan boy. keep hammering that keyboard, my bitch. you haven't proven a fucking thing other than that you're a toxic transphobic talking turd with delusions of adequacy, relevance and legal standing.
:story:We don't make fun of you for money. We make fun of you because we find it enjoyable! You're a child molesting, dog raping, rock selling hobo and you get super pissed off when people correctly label you as such. Our enjoyment comes from you making incoherent bullshit posts where you ties yourself in knots just to disprove you are a dog raping child molester after you made a post or a video admitting to be a dog raping child molester.:story:
that's some wild delusions you have about the emotional impact your ridiculous accusations have on me, you insipid infantile imbecile talking a lot of really stupid nonsense about a stranger. does saying this sort of thing help you forget that you're a digitally dumbed down dork with a useless life in a crumbling society? AMB is in it for the money. You're in it because you're gullible, attention starved, self loathing, sycophantic sadomasochistic voyeurs.

Then throw down. Take us to court. Do it, fat boy. Are you going to sit there like a bitch and take our crap when you have an airtight legal case? Sounds about right.

We’ve already explained this. She was below the age of consent, so it was legally rape. Plus no one would ever have consensual sex with you.

Okay, I’ll start calling you a dogfucking pedo instead.

By “competent in entertainment law,” I guess you mean “willing to go along with your fuckwitted belief that you can somehow demand royalties for your image and sue us for libel if you don’t get them.” Only a fat retard would believe that makes legal sense. Are you saying you’re a fat retard? Because it sounds like you are.
lol. do go on, you fucking ridiculous over privileged reprobate colonized cunt.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
good luck with that logic, fan boy. keep hammering that keyboard, my bitch. you haven't proven a fucking thing other than that you're a toxic transphobic talking turd with delusions of adequacy, relevance and legal standing.
Everything you said in that post is wrong. How do you manage to do that Thomas?
So you admit to Attempted Statutory Rape forty years ago.

Then why didn't you stop the other adult from creeping on the minor? Like any reasonable adult is supposed to do when they encounter child rape? It's because you yourself support that sort of criminal degeneracy.
He's been admitting to it for decades.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a choice mix of dementia, COPD and marruh-jew-wanna.
We have threads on people with dementia who tend to make correct statements, even Melinda Scott can do that and she's another fake Jew, and a lung disease wont usually make you stupid unless it's preventing a lot of oxygen from getting to the brain (COPD only affects emotional health).

ADN_VIII

Panzer Vor!
kiwifarms.net

Invasion of privacy doesn't apply since you put all your terrible things onto the internet. Invasion would require someone illegally accessing your private computer or other device.

No one does that, but you vomit shit onto the internet regardless.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Invasion of privacy doesn't apply since you put all your terrible things onto the internet. Invasion would require someone illegally accessing your private computer or other device.

No one does that, but you vomit shit onto the internet regardless.
I think what the idiot wants to say is that we're doing electronic surveillance, which also wouldn't be true

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net