ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mellow Malevolent

der Zorn Gottes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you're just consumers of the lie being told for profit by AMB and they brag about the surveillance they have on me. there are numerous people who have bots watching my accounts, which i'm pretty sure is prosecutable as stalking.
You don't need "bots" to monitor someone's public social media Tom. In fact, social media has functions that literally allow you to monitor specific people. That's the whole point! You are the one who is putting all this stuff into the public eye.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you're just consumers of the lie being told for profit by AMB and they brag about the surveillance they have on me. there are numerous people who have bots watching my accounts, which i'm pretty sure is prosecutable as stalking.
Prove that they're lying about the things you yourself have said. Prove that they're making a profit on you. Prove that they're telling the truth about the surveillance on you and not just fooling around on the internet. Looking a persons public social media page isn't stalking. These are the things you yourself will have to prove in the court of law. If not, shut up and off yourself already.

I'm off now, unlike some deranged old man I have things to do on a Friday.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How much do they earn?
ask them
Prove that they're lying about the things you yourself have said. Prove that they're making a profit on you. Prove that they're telling the truth about the surveillance on you and not just fooling around on the internet. Looking a persons public social media page isn't stalking. These are the things you yourself will have to prove in the court of law. If not, shut up and off yourself already.

I'm off now, unlike some deranged old man I have things to do on a Friday.
you're way off for sure and if such a time comes when it will be necessary to prove these things in a court, they will be proven.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
it was forty years ago , nothing remotely like it has ever happened again and your interpretation of circumstances is just plain absurd. she was already engaged in sex with the other adult when i walked in the door, fuckwit. it is not at all any indication of pedophilia or serial child molestation, which you insane infantile imbeciles insist on falsely accusing me of.

good luck with that logic, fan boy. keep hammering that keyboard, my bitch. you haven't proven a fucking thing other than that you're a toxic transphobic talking turd with delusions of adequacy, relevance and legal standing.

that's some wild delusions you have about the emotional impact your ridiculous accusations have on me, you insipid infantile imbecile talking a lot of really stupid nonsense about a stranger. does saying this sort of thing help you forget that you're a digitally dumbed down dork with a useless life in a crumbling society? AMB is in it for the money. You're in it because you're gullible, attention starved, self loathing, sycophantic sadomasochistic voyeurs.
What evidence do you have that AMB is making money off of you other than your own gullibility?

Logistical Nightmare

Sir, you can't mail anthrax unless you're a fed
kiwifarms.net
you're way off for sure and if such a time comes when it will be necessary to prove these things in a court, they will be proven.
With what proof? Are you gonna wave your hands over some crystals and pull some proof out of your ass? substantiate your claims or make up a better conspiracy theory, and this time put in some effort

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With what proof? Are you gonna wave your hands over some crystals and pull some proof out of your ass? substantiate your claims or make up a better conspiracy theory, and this time put in some effort
He'll probably pull out some weed and a knife like last time he got arrested for being a complete mongoloid in a courthouse.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. do go on, you fucking ridiculous over privileged reprobate colonized cunt.
How the fuck can I be “colonised,” you stupid honky? Maybe you need to spend less time pretending to be a Native American and more time thinking about what you post. God, you’re so dumb.
You believed them when they told you this? You gullible old fool. Hey, did you know you can get rid of all electronic surveillance if you delete System 32?
This is what I love about your conspiracy theories. They aren’t very interesting in themselves, but even you are aware that you don’t have any reason to believe in them.
I see you’re stepping back from your earlier claims that you’re definitely going to take legal action any time now. I think being able to admit you’re full of shit is a good step on the road to recovery.

IKOL

The Paintbrush of Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
I have a legit question for thomas.

When you'll Byuu yourself?