ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
but i didn't. that was no child and it was not rape.
I doesn't matter if the child is enjoying it or not. It still counts as a sexual offense.
actually, "pedophile dogfucker" has become rather obviously cliche'. the accusation is patently untrue and those who cling to it religiously just expose themselves for the sociopathic sycophants they are.
You keep denying it despite countless evidences exposed of you doing it.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're the one still on KiwiFarms well after midnight. If you can't take the truth, unplug your modem and go yell at some clouds
lol. my computer doesn't use a modem. it's got a router and a dish and is always online . i stopped in for a moment last night at 9:40 mountain, loser who was still here an hour later.
How the fuck can I be “colonised,” you stupid honky? Maybe you need to spend less time pretending to be a Native American and more time thinking about what you post. God, you’re so dumb.

You believed them when they told you this? You gullible old fool. Hey, did you know you can get rid of all electronic surveillance if you delete System 32?

This is what I love about your conspiracy theories. They aren’t very interesting in themselves, but even you are aware that you don’t have any reason to believe in them.

I see you’re stepping back from your earlier claims that you’re definitely going to take legal action any time now. I think being able to admit you’re full of shit is a good step on the road to recovery.

just the sort of response i would expect from a tool of the perverted monarchy running that shithole country you live in. keep hammering that keyboard, fool.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. my computer doesn't use a modem. it's got a router and a dish and is always online . i stopped in for a moment last night at 9:40 mountain, loser who was still here an hour later.
Modulator-demodulators (modems) are required to get onto the internet for any computer system. Even satellite or wireless based systems have a modem built into the system. Your smart phone has a modem module as part of its internal workings (ie. softmodem). Your router is a router-modem. The fact that you claim to be some pioneer of the internet and don't know what a modem actually is, and that it applies to more than just dial-up modems, once again reveals how much of a liar you are about your history and supposed expertise.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. my computer doesn't use a modem. it's got a router and a dish and is always online .
Yes it does you dumb shit, what do you think modulates and demodulates the signal? It's a modem/router but despite being in the box, they're two different devices.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I’m in Britain, remember? We don’t have Native Americans here. God, you’re so fucking stupid.
the dumb ass is you, fuckwit. It was British colonists who handed out the blankets.

You really don't know what modems are do you Thomas?

As did yours.
my ancestors were not colonizers. we were victims of imperialism for thousands of years.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my ancestors were not colonizers. we were victims of imperialism for thousands of years.
Clipboard Image (1).jpg

teriyakiburns

Party like it's 1848
kiwifarms.net
What is it with retards linking to the History Channel website, as if that ever proves anything? History Channel has about the same relationship with history as Tooter does with reality.

The whole smallpox blankets thing is a myth, incidentally. The British never handed out blankets to native americans. Rather, the note the History channel pushed as certain proof was written during the seige on Fort William Henry, which took place during a smallpox outbreak amongst the garrison. The besieging natives stole some clothing and blankets in a raid on the fort (during which they looted the garrison hospital and scalped a number of the smallpox-infected patients there), but smallpox was already well established and spreading rapidly through other settled native communities by that time. The siege ended by military means before the note was even received.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the dumb ass is you, fuckwit. It was British colonists who handed out the blankets.

You're a white man whose white parents came to America when white people were still trying their best to kill Native American's and fucking over China and India.