ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What is it with retards linking to the History Channel website, as if that ever proves anything? History Channel has about the same relationship with history as Tooter does with reality.

The whole smallpox blankets thing is a myth, incidentally. The British never handed out blankets to native americans. Rather, the note the History channel pushed as certain proof was written during the seige on Fort William Henry, which took place during a smallpox outbreak amongst the garrison. The besieging natives stole some clothing and blankets in a raid on the fort (during which they looted the garrison hospital and scalped a number of the smallpox-infected patients there), but smallpox was already well established and spreading rapidly through other settled native communities by that time. The siege ended by military means before the note was even received.
nice undocumented and false opinion. Lord Amherst most certainly handed out infected blankets.

https://daily.jstor.org/how-commonly-was-smallpox-used-as-a-biological-weapon/

https://www.umass.edu/legal/derrico/amherst/lord_jeff.html

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the dumb ass is you, fuckwit. It was British colonists who handed out the blankets.
Yeah, my ancestors weren’t in America. The clue being, I’m not American. God, if I were as stupid as you, I would certainly kill myself. Don’t reply to me again unless it’s to inform me that you’re killing yourself.

Mellow Malevolent

der Zorn Gottes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it's the same event, 3 times, referencing the same note. Did you read your sources Tom? Also, not to put to fine a point on it, but the siege of Fort Pitt happens during the French and Indian wars, so if smallpox was used, it was being used as a biological warfare agent against natives and Europeans.

Will you answer for the crimes of your ancestors against the tribe of Ephraim, all because they didn't help your ancestors undertake another genocide against the Amorites?

Clipboard Image (2).jpg

42,000 is about 5 times the number of people who died in the Bosnian genocide, and this was back when the world was practically empty compared to today.

Fucking monsters, the Jews were. The original colonizers and imperialists.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You are not even remotely Indian, Tom. Stop misappropriating culture that is not your own.
i never claimed to be. Stop attributing things to me that are in your imagination.
As soon as welfare gifted you a shithovel you became a capitalist landlord, charging hobos to sleep in "your" yard, you fucking poser.

Your stupid hippie bullshit is as fake as your injun bullshit, you pampered, privileged rich kid fuckup. Also, kill yourself.
lol. nice imagination you have there, fuck wit. keep wallpapering your broken brain with that bigoted bullshit, bonehead.
So it's the same event, 3 times, referencing the same note. Did you read your sources Tom? Also, not to put to fine a point on it, but the siege of Fort Pitt happens during the French and Indian wars, so if smallpox was used, it was being used as a biological warfare agent against natives and Europeans.

Will you answer for the crimes of your ancestors against the tribe of Ephraim, all because they didn't help your ancestors undertake another genocide against the Amorites?

View attachment 2913396
42,000 is about 5 times the number of people who died in the Bosnian genocide, and this was back when the world was practically empty compared to today.

Fucking monsters, the Jews were. The original colonizers and imperialists.

my name isn't Tom and addressing me as Tom is fighting words, so forget civil discussion. . As for your opinion about old testament events using some random clip that isn't even marked with the chapter it's from, that is all it is and i really don't give a fuck what an antisemitic shit pile chickenshit anonymous vigilante in a crowd of psychosexually disordered social saboteurs may think. you're just a nugget of cosmic food, chump change.
Yeah, my ancestors weren’t in America. The clue being, I’m not American. God, if I were as stupid as you, I would certainly kill myself. Don’t reply to me again unless it’s to inform me that you’re killing yourself.

don't try to tell me what to do, you fucking ass clown colonialist loyal to fucking perverts calling themselves royalty.

albert the programmer

Robert George Kardashian was the best Kardashian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i never claimed to be. Stop attributing things to me that are in your imagination.

lol. nice imagination you have there, fuck wit. keep wallpapering your broken brain with that bigoted bullshit, bonehead.

my name isn't Tom and addressing me as Tom is fighting words, so forget civil discussion. . As for your opinion about old testament events using some random clip that isn't even marked with the chapter it's from, that is all it is and i really don't give a fuck what an antisemitic shit pile chickenshit anonymous vigilante in a crowd of psychosexually disordered social saboteurs may think. you're just a nugget of cosmic food, chump change.

don't try to tell me what to do, you fucking ass clown colonialist loyal to fucking perverts calling themselves royalty.
These replies are word salad when you have to rely on a schtick that doesn’t involve you trying to be aloud and annoying to victim on a website named after a bird in New Zealand.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Important reminder that Tom was asked not to come back to the reservation by tribal police. He is not welcome at any indigenous ceremony and is hard banned from any event that involves kids.

The tribal police had numerous complaints from parents and various injuns about his conduct.

Unfortunately this level of vigilance is necessary. There have far too many instances of perverts like tom attempting to prey in vulnerable native youth.

Mellow Malevolent

der Zorn Gottes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Book of Judges. Chapter 12. That's in the Nevi'im, part of the Tanakh. The first one is from Deuteronomy, Chapter 20. That one's part of the Torah, again, part of the Tanakh. How do you not know this? This is literally what being an "Israeli tribal priest" is about.

I like Judaism, and Jewish people. You are the one who is implying that the sins of your ancestors get passed down. Tragi-chan doesn't have direct ancestors in North America, yet you say he bears the sin of smallpox blankets because his ancestors shared a nationality with the soldiers in Fort Pitt. Your ancestors, if you are a real Jew and not a "Khazarian", were definitely there when the Israelites purged the Ephraimites. You can't claim some blameless moral superiority when your own religious history records these acts. Your ancestors created the Israelite Kingdom, they were imperialists.

Last edited:

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then keep your White Saviorism in your pocket.

my name isn't Tom and addressing me as Tom is fighting words, so forget civil discussion.
Hey Tom, you wouldn't know Civil Discussion if it were a Dog you sexually assaulted.

you fucking ass clown colonialist loyal to fucking perverts calling themselves royalty.
And The hard left wants to bring back Royalty..just with Child Raping Trannies being pawns for Blackrock and the new nobility. You will end up in the same Concentration Camp as the "Nazis" you fight against because you aren't some warrior for equity.

You are a useful Idiot, and as soon as you stop being useful they will toss you to the curb.

Manul Otocolobus

Angriest Feline in the World
kiwifarms.net
my name isn't Tom and addressing me as Tom is fighting words, so forget civil discussion. . As for your opinion about old testament events using some random clip that isn't even marked with the chapter it's from, that is all it is and i really don't give a fuck what an antisemitic shit pile chickenshit anonymous vigilante in a crowd of psychosexually disordered social saboteurs may think. you're just a nugget of cosmic food,..

He's right. His actual name is Thomas Wasserberg, Ultrakike Supreme.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then why the fuck do you say that you are "A victim of imperialism" then?

You only consider yourself an Indian or an ally of the indians because that is the only community that hasn't rejected your parasitic mentally ill ass yet.

How long until that happens, and you throw them into the junk heap of other groups you do not like, like the hippie and trans communities?