ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He's right. His actual name is Thomas Wasserberg, Ultrakike Supreme.
My actual name was legally changed from Thomas Jay Wasserberg to Tommie Jayne Wasserberg in 2018. Just in general, when you meet a transgender person, you have three basic options;
- respect their wishes in how they wish to be addressed and referred to.
- leave them in peace
- be an asshole
Then why the fuck do you say that you are "A victim of imperialism" then?

You only consider yourself an Indian or an ally of the indians because that is the only community that hasn't rejected your parasitic mentally ill ass yet.

How long until that happens, and you throw them into the junk heap of other groups you do not like, like the hippie and trans communities?
My family fled pogroms in Europe. We are Gershomite Kohanim who have been entertaining and educating humanity for thousands of years wherever we may find ourselves. In my direct lineage there were numerous builders as well as deeply religious people, but most just generous, kind and honest hard working folk I am a recognized first generation rainbow hippie which is not defined by an "rainbow family" definitions. some of us are involved in that, but most are not. We are tribal people living close to the land alongside the original people who guide us.

Real Things Artisans Cooperative has been active for the past 38 years and has long standing associations with numerous other rainbow hippie communities around the US. I have not thrown the hippie or trans community onto any junk heap. There are individuals and extremist factions i've dissociated myself from in both communities, but am still very active in the full inclusion LGBTQ+ advocacy and local organizer networks.

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOLMAD.jpg

Did I make you angry Tom.

I think I made you ANGRY, did I hit close to home with the White Savior Comment? See I know Liberals, I know how you fucking lot actually work. When the camera is on, or there are others around you are more than fucking happy to show off how "Moral" you are, but the moment it is 1 on 1 with someone you trust the real personality comes out.

You are not a good person, you will never be a good person. You do not have empathy, you do not care for others, if it won't get you a pat on the ass you wouldn't life a finger to help a man dying of thirst. You are a hypocrite hence why you got so ass blasted at me calling you a White Savior, because it is YOUR language, your weapon and you couldn't stand that I used your weapon against you.

You are not a woman Tom, you are not a Crusader for Rights Tom, you are what the people who you will put in power to put a boot on EVERYONE's Throat and when that happens you will be disposed of because you will be what is called a useless eater because you have never done anything of value in your entire life. They might shoot me, but if they don't I am at least capable of doing work, so I have a chance.

The Future you will bring forth..ends with you in a Camp, eating Gruel made from bugs until your ragged ENTIRELY MALE body breaks down and they throw you in a ditch so that you can take your last breaths smelling the lovely fragrance of all the other Communists, Trannies, and useless eaters rot around you.

Until then get your Meme game on because fucking ICP didn't you even look closely at the Avatar and Name? I could go with a little more less Molestation and a Little more Honking,

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, fam.
when you meet a transgender person, you have three basic options;
- leave them in peace
- be an asshole
when you meet a transgender person, you have three basic options;
- bend over for the girl-dick
- shun them
- live your life like a chad and ignore the hormonal subhuman's demands.

BASED

Manul Otocolobus

Angriest Feline in the World
kiwifarms.net
My actual name was legally changed from Thomas Jay Wasserberg to Tommie Jayne Wasserberg in 2018. Just in general, when you meet a transgender person, you have three basic options;
- leave them in peace
- be an asshole

I prefer the fourth option, set them on fire and laugh as they burn.

Wait right there, Tom, as I go get the ol' gasoline can.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my name isn't Tom and addressing me as Tom is fighting words, so forget civil discussion. .
So when are you going to fight, fat boy? Never? Is it never? Are you just going to sit in your shithovel and seethe? Yeah, sounds about right. Pathetic.
don't try to tell me what to do, you fucking ass clown colonialist loyal to fucking perverts calling themselves royalty.
Why are you replying to me? I told you not to reply to me unless you were planning to kill yourself, and yet here you are, replying and not killing yourself. Fucking idiot, can’t follow simple instructions. No wonder you never achieved anything in your life and it’s too late now.

We’ll try this again, and I’ll make it a little easier: don’t reply to me again unless you’re killing yourself, or you’re a barely-literate retard who can’t understand simple instructions.
Just in general, when you meet a transgender person, you have three basic options;
You always whine about the Golden Rule, so the fact that you’re an asshole to everyone else indicates that you too wish to be treated in this way.
- leave them in peace
You keep coming here, you fucking idiot.
- be an asshole
See option 1.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
- leave them in peace
- be an asshole

My family fled pogroms in Europe. We are Gershomite Kohanim who have been entertaining and educating humanity for thousands of years wherever we may find ourselves. In my direct lineage there were numerous builders as well as deeply religious people, but most just generous, kind and honest hard working folk I am a recognized first generation rainbow hippie which is not defined by an "rainbow family" definitions. some of us are involved in that, but most are not. We are tribal people living close to the land alongside the original people who guide us.

Real Things Artisans Cooperative has been active for the past 38 years and has long standing associations with numerous other rainbow hippie communities around the US. I have not thrown the hippie or trans community onto any junk heap. There are individuals and extremist factions i've dissociated myself from in both communities, but am still very active in the full inclusion LGBTQ+ advocacy and local organizer networks.
Shut up Faggot. Tom !

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i skipped like four pages @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg are we sued yet? this lawyer is costing me a fortune and all he does is sit in the corner and play xbox
Tom is trying to find a lawyer who understands entertainment law. By which he means, he thinks it is possible to demand that we pay him a fee for the use of his image, otherwise he will sue us for libel. Tom is very stupid and does not understand any of the laws he is hoping to use in his favour.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my name isn't Tom and addressing me as Tom is fighting words
Fun facts about Tom:
Tom was kicked out of the Rainbow family.
Tom was shot for dumpster diving on private property.
Tom saw another adult sexually assaulting a child and joined in.
Tom was kicked out of his favorite place, The Hut, for being a constant nuisance.
Tom regularly shits himself.
Tom will rip off any of his so-called friends when given a chance.
Tom insists sexually gratifying a dog is something all trainers do.
Tom had sexually pleasured a dog in front of other people.
Tom will waste 500$ to sell 200$ worth of garbage only to end up doing trades for more rocks and weed; he goes in already in the red and leaves deeper in it.
Tom cannot cook, play an instrument, knows nothing about journalism and has zero business sense.
Tom is a closeted homosexual who refuses to embrace it.
Tom will die sad and alone.

Open Window Maniac

kiwifarms.net
Fun facts about Tom:
Tom was kicked out of the Rainbow family.
Tom was shot for dumpster diving on private property.
Tom saw another adult sexually assaulting a child and joined in.
Tom was kicked out of his favorite place, The Hut, for being a constant nuisance.
Tom regularly shits himself.
Tom will rip off any of his so-called friends when given a chance.
Tom insists sexually gratifying a dog is something all trainers do.
Tom had sexually pleasured a dog in front of other people.
Tom will waste 500$ to sell 200$ worth of garbage only to end up doing trades for more rocks and weed; he goes in already in the red and leaves deeper in it.
Tom cannot cook, play an instrument, knows nothing about journalism and has zero business sense.
Tom is a closeted homosexual who refuses to embrace it.
Tom will die sad and alone.
Tom produces iron clad evidence of him being a child molester and a dog rapist.
Tom has nothing better to do with his time than schizo post on a forum full of people who hate him.
Tom has the audacity to get upset with a forum full of people who hate him for calling him out for being a child molester and a dog rapist.
Tom is as ugly on the outside as he is on the inside.

Lei Wulong's Left Leg

of course it's a reach, you seen this thing?
kiwifarms.net
what lawsuit?
This one.
Be advised that by January 1, 2022 , I, Tommie Jayne Wasserberg DBA Real Things Artisans Cooperative, LLP , will be represented by Diamondback Legal in Phoenix .

If you look back at Page 1, you'll see that you said you were going to be represented by a lawyer to, and I quote:
grant me full control of my subforum or shut it all down, including the general discussion and you're going to pay me a hundred dollars a month for the privilege of abusing my name and image on your site with no restrictions or we will take this whole site away from you easily, because you won't be able to pay the judgement our high quality attorneys are going to shred out of your hacks.
So again, when's that happening, Thomas?

Last edited:

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This reads like copy-pasted, corporate boilerplate bullshit. All I filtered out of that is you think you share some oppressive link with the Indians because of something about Gypsies.

Also, Why should I read your wall of text when you don't read ours?

Keep typing tard-mouth, We live rent free inside your head.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I realized that Tom's family might be his greatest trolls of all. They knew if they didn't give him money he'd harass them constantly given he's a sleazy, greedy as fuck pig-goblin jew; he could easily call them once a day, he's not busy being a jobless leech and all.
But give him a sizable amount of money and watch him blow it all? That's brilliant. Anyone else in his shoes would tuck it away and save it but the moment some shekels touched his hands he was spending it faster than when Judas betrayed Jesus for thirty silver.
I wonder if Tom is related to Judas...anyway.
Captain Business, who we've already seen proof he's absoutely shit at, is investing several thousand dollars into at least what...five different ventures? With only 200k? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. He's not even in charge; he mads it clear in his last video even he knows he's 'too stupid'(his words) to handle the business part of all of this. He's just gonna throw money at people and genuinely believes he's not gonna get ripped off.
For example; Tom, you fucking idiot...if you pay off someone's mortgage why would they then sell you the land?
Just imagine the satisfaction his family would get from watching Tom blow all his money/get ripped off and then coming begging for more just to be able to say something akin to 'Sorry, but you spent all of yours...not our fault it's gone, faggot~'.