ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fun facts about Tom:
Tom was kicked out of the Rainbow family.
Tom was shot for dumpster diving on private property.
Tom saw another adult sexually assaulting a child and joined in.
Tom was kicked out of his favorite place, The Hut, for being a constant nuisance.
Tom regularly shits himself.
Tom will rip off any of his so-called friends when given a chance.
Tom insists sexually gratifying a dog is something all trainers do.
Tom had sexually pleasured a dog in front of other people.
Tom will waste 500$ to sell 200$ worth of garbage only to end up doing trades for more rocks and weed; he goes in already in the red and leaves deeper in it.
Tom cannot cook, play an instrument, knows nothing about journalism and has zero business sense.
Tom is a closeted homosexual who refuses to embrace it.
Tom will die sad and alone.
Tom also admitted to severely beating his dogs as a form of “discipline and play”. Tom abuses trusting animals because his life is so shitty and he is so powerless.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone that abuses animals is a sociapath and shouldn't be trusted with pets, let alone children.
Yes. Tom is a violent nasty person who is held back by his incompetence, weakness and laziness.

Any time there is a creature close by that he can abuse with impunity, I suspect he abuses it.

Just Look at those poor homeless fleas that just wanted a place to live. And Tom the landlord…(and a jew at that!) tries to gas them? Oh the irony…

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom also admitted to severely beating his dogs as a form of “discipline and play”. Tom abuses trusting animals because his life is so shitty and he is so powerless.
No doubt to soften them up and break down their resistance when he came to sate his perverted lust on them.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This one.

If you look back at Page 1, you'll see that you said you were going to be represented by a lawyer to, and I quote:

So again, when's that happening, Thomas?
May I know why it's so important to you to be addressing me by my dead name in italics? Do you understand what you're saying about yourself to everybody who ever comes along and reads this exchange?

What's happening is that I can get just about any law firm to write up the documents for my business but i can't find one that is competent in entertainment and intellectual property law that has a cost effective solution for the misappropriation of my media.
This reads like copy-pasted, corporate boilerplate bullshit. All I filtered out of that is you think you share some oppressive link with the Indians because of something about Gypsies.

Also, Why should I read your wall of text when you don't read ours?

Keep typing tard-mouth, We live rent free inside your head.
lol. sure you do, doofus. read this conversation, fuckwit

you wisely removed my comment before the blowback got out of hand , before i could post my reply.

Waniya Locke i was unaware of that. Is she married to Wallace Black Elk's grandson or is that "pretendian" too? I'm descended from an ancient clan of Israelite priests and scribes who came here as refugees in the 1880's and have been part of the rainbow hippie movement that has been standing with native nations in opposition to the machine and in support of perpetuating indigenous cultures since alcatraz and wounded knee since 1982. The "Siouxan" people (for lack of a better single term than listing them all) have pretty much led the revival of traditional customs in all the nations in the US and the #NODAPL resistance at Standing Rock galvanized indigenous people globally against the industrial fascism driving the planet to the 6th Great Extinction. I am trying to amplify the media of all speakers for all the nations, but i definitely don't want to give publicity to anybody who isn't really real.

Enter

Waniya​

Waniya Locke

Yeah most people are not aware, but my post was on real indigenous women that directly impact our community.

Enter

You can now message and call each other and see info like Active Status and when you've read messages.

9:58 AM​

You sent​

So he's not related to Wallace? sheesh! i get ridiculous amounts of food and OTC benefits i don't need and like to donate to legit folks that will get it around the rez. i was going to send to her. Who would you suggest and what sort of foods should i buy? i have a package with vitamin c, d and zinc started.

Enter

Waniya​

Luke is indigenous

Enter

Waniya
Waniya Locke

Linda is Korean and white

Enter

You sent​

She is definitely following his lead. Is her pedigree something she hides? I stated that she's doing good work from what I'm observing. That she's not actually Lakota shouldn't matter if the work is righteous and she's not trying to deceive anybody about her indigeneity.

Enter

Waniya​

Korean and white

Enter

Waniya

That is still fraud

Enter

Waniya

Because she built her whole image on indigenous

Enter

Waniya

She flat out lying

Enter

Waniya
Waniya Locke

Is lying ok?

Enter

You sent​

no. she should be up front about that. when i asked her if she was related to wallace, she just said her husband was his grandson and nothing about her own background. the way i was taught indigenous people introduce themselves is that i am a two spirit person born to the clan kohen for the clan Gershom of the tribe Levi in the nation of Israel. I am native to Chicago. Linda said nothing about her own racial background.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
May I know why it's so important to you to be addressing me by my dead name in italics? Do you understand what you're saying about yourself to everybody who ever comes along and reads this exchange?

What's happening is that I can get just about any law firm to write up the documents for my business but i can't find one that is competent in entertainment and intellectual property law that has a cost effective solution for the misappropriation of my media.

lol. sure you do, doofus. read this conversation, fuckwit

you wisely removed my comment before the blowback got out of hand , before i could post my reply.

Waniya Locke i was unaware of that. Is she married to Wallace Black Elk's grandson or is that "pretendian" too? I'm descended from an ancient clan of Israelite priests and scribes who came here as refugees in the 1880's and have been part of the rainbow hippie movement that has been standing with native nations in opposition to the machine and in support of perpetuating indigenous cultures since alcatraz and wounded knee since 1982. The "Siouxan" people (for lack of a better single term than listing them all) have pretty much led the revival of traditional customs in all the nations in the US and the #NODAPL resistance at Standing Rock galvanized indigenous people globally against the industrial fascism driving the planet to the 6th Great Extinction. I am trying to amplify the media of all speakers for all the nations, but i definitely don't want to give publicity to anybody who isn't really real.

Enter

Waniya​

Waniya Locke

Yeah most people are not aware, but my post was on real indigenous women that directly impact our community.

Enter

You can now message and call each other and see info like Active Status and when you've read messages.

9:58 AM​

You sent​

So he's not related to Wallace? sheesh! i get ridiculous amounts of food and OTC benefits i don't need and like to donate to legit folks that will get it around the rez. i was going to send to her. Who would you suggest and what sort of foods should i buy? i have a package with vitamin c, d and zinc started.

Enter

Waniya​

Luke is indigenous

Enter

Waniya
Waniya Locke

Linda is Korean and white

Enter

You sent​

She is definitely following his lead. Is her pedigree something she hides? I stated that she's doing good work from what I'm observing. That she's not actually Lakota shouldn't matter if the work is righteous and she's not trying to deceive anybody about her indigeneity.

Enter

Waniya​

Korean and white

Enter

Waniya

That is still fraud

Enter

Waniya

Because she built her whole image on indigenous

Enter

Waniya

She flat out lying

Enter

Waniya
Waniya Locke

Is lying ok?

Enter

You sent​

no. she should be up front about that. when i asked her if she was related to wallace, she just said her husband was his grandson and nothing about her own background. the way i was taught indigenous people introduce themselves is that i am a two spirit person born to the clan kohen for the clan Gershom of the tribe Levi in the nation of Israel. I am native to Chicago. Linda said nothing about her own racial background.
all those fucking words and you didn't even answer the goddamn question holy shit

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
the fuck i did, you lying sack of toxic transphobic shit. the dogs never were struck for discipline at all. they liked to play fight so rough people would call the cops on us because they thought we were fighting them.

my hands and arms are covered in scars from letting them bite me hard while we were playing.
No doubt to soften them up and break down their resistance when he came to sate his perverted lust on them.
Please stop projecting your zoophilic fantasies at me. The grandmother was extremely high strung and she liked to masturbate. Numerous people helped her get off. Yes it's peculiar, but it's not dog fucking.
His permanent, ultimate POWER WORD is TOM.

TOM.

TEE OOO EMM.

TOM.

so much self loathing you project at me in your every post, you pathetic drunken oaf. rage type at me some more, my bitch.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
the fuck i did, you lying sack of toxic transphobic shit. the dogs never were struck for discipline at all. they liked to play fight so rough people would call the cops on us because they thought we were fighting them.

my hands and arms are covered in scars from letting them bite me hard while we were playing.

Please stop projecting your zoophilic fantasies at me. The grandmother was extremely high strung and she liked to masturbate. Numerous people helped her get off. Yes it's peculiar, but it's not dog fucking.

so much self loathing you project at me in your every post, you pathetic drunken oaf. rage type at me some more, my bitch.
Gross.

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The Grandmother loves to masturbate.

Behold, I wish to go blind and not understand English anymore.
You wish to remain forever brain washed into being a colonized slave ignorant of the sexuality of the natural world?

for those to lazy to click the link:

13 Animal Masturbation Facts That Will Make You Feel Better About Being Single AF​

You do you!
Alex Kasprak
by Alex Kasprak
BuzzFeed Staff

Posted on February 14, 2016, 7:01 am
View 29 comments

1. Male common marmosets, at least in captivity, have been known to suck their own dicks when they are unable to mate in their social group.​

original-25925-1455046707-3.jpg

Giorgio Quattrone / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: gio71

Next time, buddy, next time.

2. Smaller male marine iguanas will often masturbate before mating with a female so they can ejaculate faster, as they are often pushed away by larger males before they finish.​

original-22220-1455050864-9.jpg

Rodrigo Buendia / AFP / Getty Images

"Not today, larger males, not today..."

ADVERTISEMENT​

3. It is not unheard of for a female orangutan to initiate sex with a male by creepin' up on him and masturbating near him.​

original-6445-1454982214-3.jpg

Guillaume Souvant / AFP / Getty Images

"Oh haiiii..."

4. Also, both male and female orangutans use leaves and twigs to help them stimulate their private bits.​

original-23163-1455046954-3.jpg

Daniel Hermanns / Via Flickr: danielhermanns

"Well, I guess I know what I'm doing tonight..."

5. Sometimes, Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins just kinda splooge without any clear reason.​

original-497-1455049270-3.jpg

Medioimages / Getty Images

Don't wan't to know what these guys are so excited about...

WTF does a random splooging dolphin look like, you ask? Like this:​

Click to reveal
original-27269-1455049413-11.png

Morisaka T, Sakai M, Kogi K, Nakasuji A, Sakakibara K, Kasanuki Y, et al. (2013) / Via http://doi:10.1371

Thanks, science!

ADVERTISEMENT​

DogFoodExpose.com

How Dogs Cry For Help: 3 Warning Signs Your Dog Is Crying For Help

Sponsored by DogFoodExpose.comSee more
OBA_TRANS.png

6. Not to be outdone, male spotted dolphins masturbate by sticking their dicks in the sand and moving back and forth. Females also masturbate with sand — they just rub up against it.​

original-467-1455050533-19.jpg

Gavin Harrison / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: 127571786@N07

"OH SHIT! SAND!"

7. According to Jane Goodall, female chimps sometimes "finger and tickle their genitals."​

original-24547-1454983603-17.jpg

Tambako The Jaguar / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: tambako

"Oh, nothing... Just some light fingering and tickling today — what about you?"

Interested in Science articles?​

8. Spider monkeys are not above using their prehensile tail to masturbate.​

original-30922-1454983775-9.jpg

Gordon Wrigley / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: tolomea

"Ooh, I am so going to get some tail tonight."

9. Male horses often masturbate without their limbs by just kinda bouncing their dicks against their stomachs.​

original-3498-1455049704-7.jpg

Hunter Desportes / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: hdport

"I dunno, Ed, might be time for a bit of the ol' bounce and press."

ADVERTISEMENT​

DogFoodDiscovery.com

Sponsored by DogFoodDiscovery.comSee more
OBA_TRANS.png

Seriously, that's what vets call it!​

original-634-1455050196-3.png

Sue M. McDonnell / Via research.vet.upenn.edu

10. Female chimps have been observed using mangos to masturbate.​

enhanced-3691-1455048302-6.jpg

Jean-Francois Monier / AFP / Getty Images

Best. Gift. Ever.

11. Male African ground squirrels masturbate all the time. Some researchers think this is a cleaning adaptation that prevents squirrel STIs.​

original-32184-1455048836-3.jpg

Pytyczech / Getty Images

Looks like the coast is clear for a little bit of STI screening, buddy.

12. Male alpine ibexes will sometimes try masturbating around a female in an effort to win her favor.​

original-29421-1455049017-4.jpg

Frederic Jacobs / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: 91027340@N03

"Whatchoo lookin' at?"

ADVERTISEMENT​

13. Male stump-tail macaques like to masturbate while staring at a female and chattering their teeth.​

original-14140-1455050975-3.jpg

Sebastian Niedlich / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: 42311564@N00

"Hey girl... Netflix and chill?"

The message? You do you this Valentine's Day. You do you...​

original-25463-1455051271-8.jpg

belgianchocolate / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: frank-wouters

Literally! If you feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Not too surprised to find you're an expert on this subject Thomas, not surprised at all.
Google can make somebody look like an expert on any subject. Did you know that there's village in Colombia where donkey fucking is a rite of passage for the men and the women are happy they do it?

bearycool

The Pretty Homeless Movie Night Princess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You wish to remain forever brain washed into being a colonized slave ignorant of the sexuality of the natural world?

I wish not to think about grandma masturbating while she thinks about barbed cat cock for some schizophrenic reason.

That’s fucking gross, disgusting, abhorrent. That goes against the laws of nature and the species boundary.

No Fucking Thank You.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earliest post of Thomas's on his current account can be seen on page 16 in his main thread. I would repost the comment but the site is currently running like shit so I have to link it this way.
i'm going to laugh off his opening shot with by stating it was more like an act of bonding with a dog who would kill for me to make sure that her source of pleasure wasn't hurt, then kindness. it's very common practice for masters of combat dogs, but i doubt i'll be able to find any reliable documentation on that, but this bitch would come demanding you gave her some noogies. she used to get my friends to do it for her by hooking their leg under her and using their foot to get her off.

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I wish not to think about grandma masturbating while she thinks about barbed cat cock for some schizophrenic reason.

That’s fucking gross, disgusting, abhorrent. That goes against the laws of nature and the species boundary.

No Fucking Thank You.
shall we keep it species specific then, dear?
1643137293304.png

However, if you think that your behaviour is excessive and you need to limit it, then you must see a doctor.
  • Masturbation cannot cause blindness, infertility, decrease in libido or shrinking of the organ. ...
  • Masturbating women can orgasm easily during intercourse. ...
  • Masturbating once every day is normal.
Apr 8, 2021

Must-know facts about masturbation - Times of India​

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com › ... › Health News

About featured snippets

Feedback

17 Ways Masturbation Helps (Or Hurts) You - MTV​

https://www.mtv.com › news › masturbation-facts

Oct 30, 2014 — They say you can't love someone else unless you love yourself first, so here are some random facts about getting down with your bad self.
Missing: human ‎| Must include: human

Masturbation | Facts About Male & Female Masturbation​

https://www.plannedparenthood.org › learn › masturbat...

Masturbation is a great way to get to know your body. It's totally healthy and normal — most people masturbate at some point in their lives. There are tons of ...

Masturbation side effects: Myths and facts - Medical News Today​

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com › articles

Learn some real facts about masturbation here, as well as information on the benefits and potential side effects in this article.

46 Unique Facts about Masturbation | FactRetriever.com​

https://www.factretriever.com › Sexuality › Intercourse

Feb 15, 2018 — Popular terms for masturbation include onanism, autoeroticism, solitary sex, and sex for one.[11]; Both humans and animals masturbate.

11 Shocking Facts You Never Knew About Masturbation​

https://www.menshealth.com › sex-women › shocking-...

Jan 27, 2017 — 1. MALE FETUSES MIGHT MASTURBATE IN UTERO · 2. IT MIGHT KEEP YOUR PROSTATE CANCER-FREE · 3. YOU MIGHT NEED TO SWITCH UP YOUR TECHNIQUE · 4. NOT ALL ...

Masturbation Facts: 7 Things To Know - Health - MensXP​

https://www.mensxp.com › Health › Sexual Health

Aug 16, 2021 — How often can one masturbate? Masturbation Facts © istock. Masturbation is a normal, healthy part of human sexuality. However, if you feel like ...

6 Facts and Myths About Masturbation | Psychology Today​

https://www.psychologytoday.com › blog › 6-facts-and...

Sep 8, 2017 — Most boys masturbate and begin to climax once they hit puberty, after their first wet dreams. About 75 percent of little girls learn to have ...

10 Scientific Facts About Masturbation - Sex and Psychology​

https://www.sexandpsychology.com › Blog

Oct 4, 2015 — 9.) When we're masturbating, our perception of what is sexually attractive and desirable changes. In fact, research has found that heightened ...
Missing: human ‎| Must include: human

18 Facts about Masturbation that no one wants to talk about​

https://unbelievable-facts.com › 2016/05 › facts-about-...

May 27, 2016 — 18 Strange and Interesting Facts about Masturbation that no one wants to talk about · 1. By age 17, about 80% of males have masturbated, as ...