ATTN: Joshua Connor Moon and the "board of directors" of LOLCOW, LLC

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Should Josh and Lolcow Cave To Miss Tommie's Demands

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Screw both of them. Let's revolt!

• Frank Ireland doesn't care and neither do I.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr i honestly don't read very much of the drivel you overgrown juvenile delinquents deluding yourselves into believing your opinions carry any weight in the real world shit at me.
This is a really horribly structured sentence. I know you think more words make you sound smarter, but brevity is the soul of wit. DM me if you want some tips.
Where is the proof of this? I have yet to see even the least bit of evidence that i had anything to do with that.
And we have yet to see any proof that you’re not a friendless wastrel, so I guess we’re at an impasse.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch Forest-Nigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You read every word and you blabber out angerly and and there is a lot of evidence and you deny all of it. no matter how much it shows it is not edited.
After running Faggetta Stone, I have a clear translation:
I read all these posts, but it seems people are making fun of me instead and I don't like it. Stop mentioning that I can't read the table of elements. I hate silica. It's coarse, it's rough and it gets everywhere.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How so Dave? You yourself were born before the common use of ICs.
I don't think David knows what ceramics are so wouldn't know what came before integrated chips. Should be noted that not all transistors are made out of silicon either. Wireless communication devices use Gallium Nitride transistors. High speed transistors use Indium Gallium Arsenide. We're also looking into Carbon Nanotubing to take over as well within five years or so. The faster you need the electrons to move the better material will need to be and silicon just doesn't cut it.