$ (Au, Ag, Pt) Precious Metals - Gold, Silver, and the Platinum family of metals

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Is gold nice

• Yes

Votes: 99 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.8%

• Total voters

Uncle June

Go shit in your hat
kiwifarms.net
I kinda like this idea, not gonna lie, but seems easily exploited. I wonder how a system like this could work though.

That's why things such as gold bills exist. Same principle could be applied at a fiat scale, where you could have gold/silver infused bills that are worth "x" value. Silver not so much, but for gold definitely.

MadStan

NFTs R 4 Chumps
kiwifarms.net
I knew of a guy years ago who convinced a retard to buy gold and Mercury and to store them together. It was a joke but he took it seriously and did it. When he "lost the gold" he was told not to worry that it could be extracted (the gold was dissolved). He apparently tried vaporizing the Mercury on his kitchen sink with improvised equipment. He was poisoned of course - but the real kicker was that he was convinced instead someone stole the gold and sold the mercury with all the gold content to a scrap dealer...for pennies. This was when gold was about $270 and he invested "significant sums".

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
I knew of a guy years ago who convinced a retard to buy gold and Mercury and to store them together. It was a joke but he took it seriously and did it. When he "lost the gold" he was told not to worry that it could be extracted (the gold was dissolved). He apparently tried vaporizing the Mercury on his kitchen sink with improvised equipment. He was poisoned of course - but the real kicker was that he was convinced instead someone stole the gold and sold the mercury with all the gold content to a scrap dealer...for pennies. This was when gold was about $270 and he invested "significant sums".
Not really that hard to recover the gold...

Lone MacReady

7.7/6.1
kiwifarms.net
The Rothschild video mentioned within is called, "House of Rothschild". You can find on Jewtube since they openly brag about it. Pedowood's involvement further identifies the commie Jew. It's perfect because the Googletube video of course has a Wikipedia "Ministry of Truth" stamp at the bottom simping for the entire Rothschild Clan, labeling it under "Context". Control over Google and its search engine, Youtube, the legacy media, Pedowood for the hard propaganda and wikipedia for the historical revisionism, the most total of 4th estates.

Large

kiwifarms.net
The Rothschild video mentioned within is called, "House of Rothschild". You can find on Jewtube since they openly brag about it. Pedowood's involvement further identifies the commie Jew. It's perfect because the Googletube video of course has a Wikipedia "Ministry of Truth" stamp at the bottom simping for the entire Rothschild Clan, labeling it under "Context". Control over Google and its search engine, Youtube, the legacy media, Pedowood for the hard propaganda and wikipedia for the historical revisionism, the most total of 4th estates.
View attachment 2192151
Can someone translate this from autism to english please?

Enig

Ultra Fucked 64
kiwifarms.net
Remember lads, silver kills more than the fed. It kills the overproduction of smart "phones". It kills the mulatto perm. It kills the ability for people to vegetate themselves. It kills the boomer goblins that declare themselves fit to hold office in every business and government. It kills the dick sucking worship of Elon Musk. It kills metal suppression of every kind. It kills the multilayer fiat war that crypto has been turned into. It makes the paper stonk holders seethe and makes everyday madmen feel emotion for the first time in years, even decades. The brick road was a gleaming silver, that yellow tone was always a grandiose lie from the stages at MGM. Keep stacking and drain the vampires, make them realize what a decade spent plugging your ears and trying to fuse the roaring twenties with Huxley leads to, because the longer it gets drawn out the more hilarious the implosion will be.

Also fuck Perth, fuck you and your buying commie bars to cover your APMEX propping asses. Same goes for London.

Large

kiwifarms.net
Remember lads, silver kills more than the fed. It kills the overproduction of smart "phones". It kills the mulatto perm. It kills the ability for people to vegetate themselves. It kills the boomer goblins that declare themselves fit to hold office in every business and government. It kills the dick sucking worship of Elon Musk. It kills metal suppression of every kind. It kills the multilayer fiat war that crypto has been turned into. It makes the paper stonk holders seethe and makes everyday madmen feel emotion for the first time in years, even decades. The brick road was a gleaming silver, that yellow tone was always a grandiose lie from the stages at MGM. Keep stacking and drain the vampires, make them realize what a decade spent plugging your ears and trying to fuse the roaring twenties with Huxley leads to, because the longer it gets drawn out the more hilarious the implosion will be.

Also fuck Perth, fuck you and your buying commie bars to cover your APMEX propping asses. Same goes for London.
I don't know what you think is going to happen, but what is actually going to happen is the fed forcing you stupid niggers to sell that shit. And no, you won't epic solo vs 5 cops day of the rope goyim rise up mega gaming your way out of it.

Lone MacReady

7.7/6.1
kiwifarms.net
Former FED heeb Yellen at it again after PedoJoe gives her the keys to the treasury. Funding the police state is getting more and more expensive it seems. PMs like Silver already up 40%+ since spring last year, and central banker counterfeiting guarantees the dollar's death.

A Gay Retard

Space Force Veteran
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Picked up my first big batch of junk today. Does anybody know of any good software for inventorying and tracking appreciation by individual purchase? I know junk mercuries don't vary in melt value but I like knowing exactly what I have and what I originally paid. I found some mediocre spreadsheets online but can't find anything better. A Mint or Schwab for silver, gold, rhodium, etc. essentially.

Lone MacReady

7.7/6.1
kiwifarms.net
Well, I just got started holding onto metals, namely a mix of gold and silver coins (No Capital Gains Tax). I'm sitting on about £1700 worth, and definitely planning on more.
Note for the future, don't tell people what you have, fuck them they don't need to know. Hide it and tell no one, because when things crash many people stop being "Noble" real quick.
The Debt clock continues going up, and the Gubmint still dropping Gibs by the Trillion - there is only one conclusion to a Venezuela-tier economic story.