Snowflake Aubrey Ahna / Aubs / aubreys.healing.journey / Aubrey Winkie - Pretends to be sick for money, Spoonie, Munchie, Claims to have over 20 diseases

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Aubs Holiday Update (ripped from other drama sites)
Our girl being over the top about Exedrine Migrane.

Aubs rubbing it in she got her J not G tube. Really gonna help her gain weight so she can avoid that surgery amirite?!

"the longest time out of the hospital all year" just happens to coincide with her insurance enrollment that occurs in September so her deductible got reset
Aubs Update: Avoiding her family members who call her out as a munchie for the Holidays edition
Ok

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
Aubs Update: Avoiding her family members who call her out as a munchie for the Holidays edition
Ok
Her family was probably doing high fives on the phone when she told them she can’t come so they don’t have to listen to her insert her health into every conversation. I knew a munchie that was no where near as bad as Aubs (only had one injury that just magically never healed) and it was brought up in literally every conversation she had. And if she wasn’t getting attention, suddenly it would magically act up. I can’t imagine trying to have a conversation about anything around Aubrey. They were 100% supportive of her not whining her way through their festivities.

Frazzle

kiwifarms.net
Aubs Holiday Update (ripped from other drama sites)
Our girl being over the top about Exedrine Migrane.

Aubs rubbing it in she got her J not G tube. Really gonna help her gain weight so she can avoid that surgery amirite?!

"the longest time out of the hospital all year" just happens to coincide with her insurance enrollment that occurs in September so her deductible got reset
Lmao feeling a little tachy from her migraine pill. How can one person be this dramatic. It's caffeine and its even less than a cup of coffee has. Not every single thing in life has to be a medical marvel. I really don't understand why she includes oncologist in her physicians title. She only does that to drum up the idea she has cancer for more pitybux when in reality she's seeing them for the hematology side because she has anemia from refusing to ever eat. It's way easier to get sympathy for cancer than for your own self-imposed anemia I suppose.

Also, she just looks worse and worse each time a new update is posted. She has scars everywhere like she was in prisoner of war camp and gets paler and thinner each time. She is going to waste away before any chronic illness could even have the chance to affect her.

Kate Farms Shill

"a professional troll" - Medium.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have read through a few of these munchie threads and this one really sticks out. Her life seems painful. Not in whatever disease she thinks she has, but the amount of poking and prodding and tubes and needles.. all for attention. Does she get off on this? Not just the attention, but the pain?
Seems more that she will mutilate herself to get what she wants because she's entitled. This is just an example and forgive me if you already read it, but I think her feeding tube sagas show this perfectly.

She wanted a GJ button-style feeding tube like all the cool insta-munchies get. Her doctors gave her an NG or NJ tube sometime in early 2017 because she was starving herself. She repeatedly yanked it out, then posted smug smiling photos of herself holding it saying she vomited/it fell out/she pulled it out in her sleep. After a few times playing this game she got a GJ in Autumn 2017, but it was a "dangler" type instead of the low-profile button that allows them to wear cute tube pads they all are obsessed with. So on Superbowl Sunday this year, when the attention wasn't on her for a brief moment, she yanked that one out too and blamed it on the dog and everyone had to stop having fun watching their sport game and take her to the ER. At last, she got her button. A few months later it was determined to not be necessary after all and with her habit of giving herself central line infections they wanted one less unnecessary tube to abuse (she admit this, but she framed it as "since I'm SOOOO immune compromised..." so it was removed in July, clearly against her wishes. She started starving herself to get the NJ again in August. She bitched endlessly about that and yanked it out some more until she got the GJ dangler in October. Annnnd earlier this month she got her button back after starving herself some more.

I don't think the pain was the goal here. It was just that she wanted her button and they weren't giving it to her.

An Entire Juice Box

Special Ability: Screaming about art fundamentals
kiwifarms.net
I have read through a few of these munchie threads and this one really sticks out. Her life seems painful. Not in whatever disease she thinks she has, but the amount of poking and prodding and tubes and needles.. all for attention. Does she get off on this? Not just the attention, but the pain?
People throw around the term Munchie so much that I think what Munchausen Syndrome actually is has been lost a bit. People with Munchausens are basically addicted to receiving attention and pity. The desire outweighs any sort of pain they have to deal with. Sometimes they can use the pain to get even more attention.

Aubs has a pretty severe case of Munchausen. Most of these Munchies will just fake and exaggerate symptoms, but they’re still somewhat sane and have limits. Aubrey is so desperate for attention that she does incredibly dangerous things such as purposefully giving herself infections or ripping out medical devices. I doubt she has the capacity to stop or consider the danger in what she’s doing. If there was a Munchie Awards, I’d vote her as “Most Likely to Accidentally Cause Her Own Death”

Frazzle

kiwifarms.net
Seems more that she will mutilate herself to get what she wants because she's entitled. This is just an example and forgive me if you already read it, but I think her feeding tube sagas show this perfectly.

She wanted a GJ button-style feeding tube like all the cool insta-munchies get. Her doctors gave her an NG or NJ tube sometime in early 2017 because she was starving herself. She repeatedly yanked it out, then posted smug smiling photos of herself holding it saying she vomited/it fell out/she pulled it out in her sleep. After a few times playing this game she got a GJ in Autumn 2017, but it was a "dangler" type instead of the low-profile button that allows them to wear cute tube pads they all are obsessed with. So on Superbowl Sunday this year, when the attention wasn't on her for a brief moment, she yanked that one out too and blamed it on the dog and everyone had to stop having fun watching their sport game and take her to the ER. At last, she got her button. A few months later it was determined to not be necessary after all and with her habit of giving herself central line infections they wanted one less unnecessary tube to abuse (she admit this, but she framed it as "since I'm SOOOO immune compromised..." so it was removed in July, clearly against her wishes. She started starving herself to get the NJ again in August. She bitched endlessly about that and yanked it out some more until she got the GJ dangler in October. Annnnd earlier this month she got her button back after starving herself some more.

I don't think the pain was the goal here. It was just that she wanted her button and they weren't giving it to her.
God damn this is so frustrating that I hope it is an exaggeration. I can't imagine how pissed off she made her physicians.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damn this is so frustrating that I hope it is an exaggeration. I can't imagine how pissed off she made her physicians.
She's a documented doctor-hopper. She and a few other the other big illness bloggers were in league with each other at one point, sharing tips to get their "necessary tools" like very expensive custom wheelchairs, ports, and feeding tubes. They educate a new generation of kids on how to do this. It's fascinating.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
Have any of you followed chronicallysophie? She looks incredible.
It seems like the taste of normal life (a boyfriend, to be exact) has fuelled her out of Munchiedom and into the real world.
She's gone from skeletal to looking like a normal, gorgeous teenage girl.

Aubs, you have some lessons to learn from little soph, who is about a decade younger than you. Let that sink in.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Guess what guys, it's time for endometriosis saga 2.0:

Her 'surgery' turns out to be a uterus examination but ok.

That's what she was doing the bowel prep for. It's like for a colonoscopy except Aubs only eats like 1 smoothie a day and purges so there probably was not much to get rid of in her bowel.
Bonus: fake sleeping photos

Here she says she's getting some endrometrium growth thingys removed, although as I was researching the procedure I am now worried that she could permanently damage her reproductive system in the prime biological age for planning to have kids. The severity of the munch is getting horrifying.

Does anyone else here know about endometrioma removal?

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the plus side, do we really want her reproducing? But really, it's a pretty non-risky surgery. It's done laproscopically in all but the worst cases and a lot of people actually see improvement of their reproductive function (not least of all because endo makes sex painful).

Also that dog looks 100% over it.