Snowflake Aubrey Ahna / Aubs / aubreys.healing.journey / Aubrey Winkie - Pretends to be sick for money, Spoonie, Munchie, Claims to have over 20 diseases

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know why she has multiple IV in her arm?
She could have shitty veins so they put in multiple IVs in case of a blowout. I don't know enough to identify if she actually does have them in that picture but when I had surgery a couple of years ago they wound up putting in two IVs, one in my ankle and the other in my elbow because they were worried about exactly that.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the Aubs meningitis update. At this point I'm thinking she just opens to a random page in a medical textbook and she's like, "I'm gonna have that today!" You would think, for someone seemingly so concerned about her health, she would have been vaccinated for meningitis??
EDIT: update, I found this on her FB, apparently Aubs knew someone who died of meningitis, so it's probably been on her mind as a possible disease she might have for while.

THANKS FOR THE PSA AUBS! But what are the chances you have one of the rare strains that's not covered by the vaccine? Also, notice how pre-munchie Aubs is a healthy weight in this picture, must have been from awhile ago.
Wow...she was actually cute back when she was normal. Amazing she'd be willing to throw her looks away for attention.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Is there any kind of tally sheet for how many surgeries she’s had in the last four months alone?
From what I remember, and don't take this as cannon but just from my memory:
1) G-Tube insertion surgery (because she pulled her nasogastric tube out AGAIN)
2) Spinal Tap
3) GJ insertion surgery, because Aubs was "G and not GJ" and had a dangler she didn't like, she finally convinced someone to switch to a GJ after starving herself some more
4) Uterine exam and endo growths removal
Bonus: several MRIs, CT scans, several infusions including IVIG

Almost like a surgery per month, even cancer patients don't often have that many surgeries

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Informative
Reactions: 2 people

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Guess what guys, it's time for endometriosis saga 2.0:

Her 'surgery' turns out to be a uterus examination but ok.

That's what she was doing the bowel prep for. It's like for a colonoscopy except Aubs only eats like 1 smoothie a day and purges so there probably was not much to get rid of in her bowel.
Bonus: fake sleeping photos

Here she says she's getting some endrometrium growth thingys removed, although as I was researching the procedure I am now worried that she could permanently damage her reproductive system in the prime biological age for planning to have kids. The severity of the munch is getting horrifying.

Does anyone else here know about endometrioma removal?

This crazy bitch should never have children so her munchiness ruining her kid-hole is probably for the best.

Some people need to be sterilized and the fact that she chose to do it to herself for Instagram likes is a good thing.

Kate Farms Shill

"a professional troll" - Medium.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This crazy bitch should never have children so her munchiness ruining her kid-hole is probably for the best.

Some people need to be sterilized and the fact that she chose to do it to herself for Instagram likes is a good thing.
she's definitely the type to go "by proxy" on her baby as some munchies are wont to do. Like Hope Ybarra who faked bone cancer that destroyed her hearing, got a cochlear implant installed, and learned sign, even went as far as to buy herself a casket and burial plot for her imminent death. When her second kid was born she said it had cerebral palsy. When the third was born she dropped that lie like a hot potato and moved on to the baby. She watered down bottles to keep the child underweight so she could get a feeding tube, fudged cystic fibrosis sweat tests, got a central line put in the child which she used to introduce pathogens (rare ones she had access to through the lab she worked for, also introduced them to the lungs through the child's nebulizer) and drain blood to induce anemia. It fell apart when she arranged hospice care for herself and someone asked to see her treatment records. Now in prison she's still faking deafness and claiming she has total amnesia of what she did.

She'd almost definitely claim her various ailments also affected the baby. Feeding tubes are ridiculously easy for parents to request. They just have to starve the kid, say they're not starving the kid, and bam, hole punched through his abdomen and now you have to get to the root cause of the failure to thrive so you get even more attention from doctors.

I'm almost surprise she hasn't by proxied her pets yet.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
she's definitely the type to go "by proxy" on her baby as some munchies are wont to do. Like Hope Ybarra who faked bone cancer that destroyed her hearing, got a cochlear implant installed, and learned sign, even went as far as to buy herself a casket and burial plot for her imminent death. When her second kid was born she said it had cerebral palsy. When the third was born she dropped that lie like a hot potato and moved on to the baby. She watered down bottles to keep the child underweight so she could get a feeding tube, fudged cystic fibrosis sweat tests, got a central line put in the child which she used to introduce pathogens (rare ones she had access to through the lab she worked for, also introduced them to the lungs through the child's nebulizer) and drain blood to induce anemia. It fell apart when she arranged hospice care for herself and someone asked to see her treatment records. Now in prison she's still faking deafness and claiming she has total amnesia of what she did.

She'd almost definitely claim her various ailments also affected the baby. Feeding tubes are ridiculously easy for parents to request. They just have to starve the kid, say they're not starving the kid, and bam, hole punched through his abdomen and now you have to get to the root cause of the failure to thrive so you get even more attention from doctors.

I'm almost surprise she hasn't by proxied her pets yet.
I think she already sort of did that when she was instsgramming about her dog's hurt tail or whatever but then she had to turn the attention back to herself.
Here is a close up of her arm and also now it seems we have "Eyeball" saga

Reactions: beepbeeplettuce

SarahRaeBarfas

kiwifarms.net
I think she already sort of did that when she was instsgramming about her dog's hurt tail or whatever but then she had to turn the attention back to herself.
Here is a close up of her arm and also now it seems we have "Eyeball" saga
The maniac can rip tubes out of her body but can't take an eyelash out of her eye?!

Edit: SURGICALLY IMPLANTED tubes at that.

Last edited:

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Just thought I'd drop this here to keep y'all updated. I am seeing some new Aubs/Munchie fans or antifans whatever you wanna call it discover this thread and the other Munchie threads. I want to welcome you all to Kiwi and thank you for contributing. I know it sounds cheesy but it takes a village to expose these peoples' lies.

Here is pretty much a basic Aubs glam pic showing off her tubes, wristbands, IV, and her port. Making sure all the props are in the picture.

I had a random thought, I wonder why the munchies don't like donate their organs or something productive to society and blog about that on Instagram. They could probably get just as much attention but instead of draining our reasources add to them. Or would that take the attention away from them having the mythical "super sick rare disease."

nothingtoseehere

kiwifarms.net
From what I remember, and don't take this as cannon but just from my memory:
1) G-Tube insertion surgery (because she pulled her nasogastric tube out AGAIN)
2) Spinal Tap
3) GJ insertion surgery, because Aubs was "G and not GJ" and had a dangler she didn't like, she finally convinced someone to switch to a GJ after starving herself some more
4) Uterine exam and endo growths removal
Bonus: several MRIs, CT scans, several infusions including IVIG

Almost like a surgery per month, even cancer patients don't often have that many surgeries
There was also port removal and new port insertion. Am pretty sure she also categorises nail cutting as a surgery.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Aubs evidently is "battling" with the pharmacy. What do you guess happened?

Aka the hospital kicked her out

Aubs makes up health issues she didn't have before the fake Lyme Saga

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
Aubs evidently is "battling" with the pharmacy. What do you guess happened?

Aka the hospital kicked her out

Aubs makes up health issues she didn't have before the fake Lyme Saga
Ok. Blacking out when you stand up, while potentially dangerous if you faint and hurt yourself, is TOTALLY manageable without medicine or medical intervention if you take a little more care. It can be indicative of other issues, but if you have the issue she’s claiming, it’s easy to fix: stand up slower. I have this issue and you don’t need some special tilt test or any other BS, just don’t jump up quickly and if you do, sit back down until your vision returns. Everything is so dramatic for her. She could get a ganglion cyst and claim it was causing excruciating pain and probably cancer.

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
On the plus side, do we really want her reproducing? But really, it's a pretty non-risky surgery. It's done laproscopically in all but the worst cases and a lot of people actually see improvement of their reproductive function (not least of all because endo makes sex painful).

Also that dog looks 100% over it.
With her not reproducing means we’re potentially going to get a fertility treatment saga, because that type of shit will easily play into her munchie needs.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
Ok. Blacking out when you stand up, while potentially dangerous if you faint and hurt yourself, is TOTALLY manageable without medicine or medical intervention if you take a little more care. It can be indicative of other issues, but if you have the issue she’s claiming, it’s easy to fix: stand up slower. I have this issue and you don’t need some special tilt test or any other BS, just don’t jump up quickly and if you do, sit back down until your vision returns. Everything is so dramatic for her. She could get a ganglion cyst and claim it was causing excruciating pain and probably cancer.
It's called orthostatic hypotension and it's liter literally the least special thing she's ever moaned about struggling with. Most people will experience it at some point in their life, usually after a long period of lying down... in a hospital bed perhaps.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Aubs says she got this cut from her dog. Even a small cut is a crisis for instagram. Also says she cut her tongue on an envelope.

Last edited:

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
How TF do you get a papercut on your eyelid?
It's Aubs, probably she didn't even get it from an envelope that's just what she claims. She could very well be fibbing, she has a record for doing that. Could be an injury from something else (like running into a wire fence) or could be self-inflicted.

• Agree
Reactions: Cheeseman