Snowflake Aubrey Ahna / Aubs / aubreys.healing.journey / Aubrey Winkie - Pretends to be sick for money, Spoonie, Munchie, Claims to have over 20 diseases

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
It's Aubs, probably she didn't even get it from an envelope that's just what she claims. She could very well be fibbing, she has a record for doing that. Could be an injury from something else (like running into a wire fence) or could be self-inflicted.
She says in her new post that the eye lid cut is from her dog and she cut her tongue on an envelope.

Reactions: Lysenko

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
More dirt on the eye and tongue cut saga:
She went to the doctor for stitches over a little eye cut.

WTF is she licking here?
:thinking:

• Informative
Reactions: Cheeseman

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
It looks like she’s been removing videos from YouTube for some reason.
Lysenko has them all saved on a flash drive so there's nothing she can do. Anyone know a good video hoster that won't take the down?

She's off of aubreys.healing.journey too what does this mean, Aubs?

• Winner
Reactions: Dorsia.Reservation

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. IF is dead, maybe she is hoping that content stays buried and thinks this will give her a chance to clean up her internet presence.

View attachment 638451

View attachment 638454
Who TF is Joe Johnson?? That's not her husband's name or anyone's name. That's like a random name you make up out of the blue, like 'Bob Smith.'
What do you guys think happened that is making her cover up her tracks like this? When she was making so much money off her Instagram?
Possible theories:
1) She got spooked off of us gossiping about her on the internet
2) Her family did a munchausen's intervention? I know seems unlikely she'd listen...
Any other ideas?

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that insurance started denying claims, she lawyered up and the lawyer told her to DFE.

This is SOP in insurance cases.
That is pretty plausible, although what does DFE stand for for us non-lawyers?
I will try and get another video host because youtube is dumb and upload all my backlog of screenshots somewhere if her insurance ever needs any help in a potential case.
Def more plausible that Aubs actually getting help for her Munchausen's, which deleting her accounts would be the first thing I would advise her to do for her mental health.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
My guess is that insurance started denying claims, she lawyered up and the lawyer told her to DFE.

This is SOP in insurance cases.
My thoughts too. It was noted not too long ago that she hasn’t been staying in the hospital as much and things of that nature. I bet she’s under investigation.

ETA: if she deleted her insta, someone can grab the username and upload it all back on there.

rosco996

kiwifarms.net
A2891B08-2437-4669-9222-B3976F9CDC20.png

I feel likes she’s got some bigger scheme going now. This is probably all a facade to draw attention away from her since IF has been down. She is always going to be a munchie... I’m guessing she’ll be back at some point with a ‘terrible, life threatening diagnosis’. She’s worked way to hard to get to where she is illness wise and I find it hard to believe she is just walking away from it all. Time shall tell.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 642040

I feel likes she’s got some bigger scheme going now. This is probably all a facade to draw attention away from her since IF has been down. She is always going to be a munchie... I’m guessing she’ll be back at some point with a ‘terrible, life threatening diagnosis’. She’s worked way to hard to get to where she is illness wise and I find it hard to believe she is just walking away from it all. Time shall tell.
We're gonna have to watch this succulent account... I smell something legal going on. Aubs lives and breathes online attention. To go offline for no reason makes no sense

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
We're gonna have to watch this succulent account... I smell something legal going on. Aubs lives and breathes online attention. To go offline for no reason makes no sense
Oh it makes perfect sense. Her insurance company finally figured out she’s a munchie and she’s under investigation. Do any medical kiwis know what happens if they deem her procedures unnecessary? Would she have to pay back money or would she just no longer get coverage?

rosco996

kiwifarms.net
If she was really stepping away from her chronic illness then why not just delete those photos and change her account name. She had a ton of followers and I doubt she’d just throw all that away so easily. She could’ve just stepped back and stopped posting multiple times a day but wiped her entire profile instead??

I do think it might be legal or insurance related now.

Reactions: Lysenko