Aug 2017 - Video of Chris dancing with "Magi-Chan" at BronyCon gala -

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I mean I loved good burger back then and still have a nostalgic soft spot for it now, but if I was in Chris's situation, eg a group of cute girls at my birthday party I think there'd be better options for movies to watch in 1999-2000.
1. Titanic
2, The matrix
3. American pie
4. American beauty
5. 10 things I hate about you
The way I see it, those poor girls were lucky enough they weren't forced to watch the American Rabbit or some toddler shit like that.

Well, we're talking about someone who didn't figure out there was no Santa Claus until he was in his 20's so it kind of makes sense that it would take him longer to realize the gal-pals were hired help.
Or according to Bob, someone incapable of "grasping the concept" of Australia despite Bob's efforts.

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait wait wait
Are there some Kiwi Mixers I've been missing ? Haha
(powerlevel) The Chandler Cats World Tour was a thing for a while. I've met Kiwis on two continents. I know several Kiwis IRL, we drink, we laugh, we drink some more and everyone has to perform the "creepy stare" for a souvenir photo suitable for framing.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
and why did they watch Good Burger? was is it the cheapest rental at Blockbuster?
I bet the gal pals brought it for Chris to watch. It just seems out of his interest sphere, a movie about two niggos at a fast food joint? Given Chris's casual racism after high school, I can't imagine he'd be into that movie. Nickelodeon was a cable channel, and he's never mentioned anything from it.

I half think that his stint as water boy for the basketball team was something the school pressed him into to integrate him to being around blacks.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet the gal pals brought it for Chris to watch. It just seems out of his interest sphere, a movie about two niggos at a fast food joint? Given Chris's casual racism after high school, I can't imagine he'd be into that movie. Nickelodeon was a cable channel, and he's never mentioned anything from it.
Chris watched Nickelodeon and liked the Kenan and Kel show (they were the stars of Good Burger).

Chris: You remember Kenan & Kel? That was a funny sh- That was a fun show.
Lars: Who the fuck Kenan & Kel? That the nigga that owe me money? You tell that fuckin' nigga to give me my fifteen dolla'! You see that nigga? Sheeeit, fake nigga if ever there was one. Damn.
Chris: No, I- I'm talking about the show that was on Nickelodeon.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
Chris watched Nickelodeon and liked the Kenan and Kel show (they were the stars of Good Burger).

Lars: Who the fuck Kenan & Kel? That the nigga that owe me money? You tell that fuckin' nigga to give me my fifteen dolla'! You see that nigga? Sheeeit, fake nigga if ever there was one. Damn.
That's so weird. Nick stuff seems way outside his interest range. Has he talked about any other show than that one?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(powerlevel) The Chandler Cats World Tour was a thing for a while. I've met Kiwis on two continents. I know several Kiwis IRL, we drink, we laugh, we drink some more and everyone has to perform the "creepy stare" for a souvenir photo suitable for framing.
I got drunk at the beach last weekend with a few kiwis. Shit was fun.

Nurse Ratchet

YAMANASHI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if I was in Chris's situation, eg a group of cute girls at my birthday party I think there'd be better options for movies to watch in 1999-2000.
3. American pie
4. American beauty
Buh--ruh... lol no. Omg no.

Aside from the idea of those girls sitting in the same room with the village creeper himself while enduring all 90m of American Pie's overarching subject matter, or (even pre-#MeToo'd) Kevin Spacey's incessant teenage sexpesting scenes in AB .. god damn dude just no.

But then you'd add in his fucking mom & dad sitting there with you for either of these movies? Omfg.

It'd basically be like watching Skinemax with your fucking grandparents. :cryblood: :cryblood: While they both encourage you to eat ice cream.

I'd rather Jason Voorhees just fucking smash in thru the wall like the Kool-Aid Man & turn me into a galpal-kebab.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
I mean I loved good burger back then and still have a nostalgic soft spot for it now, but if I was in Chris's situation, eg a group of cute girls at my birthday party I think there'd be better options for movies to watch in 1999-2000.
1. Titanic
2, The matrix
3. American pie
4. American beauty
5. 10 things I hate about you
My selection would’ve been
1) End of Evangelion or Evangelion: Death and Rebirth
2) Apollo 13
3) Office Space
4) The Matrix
5) October Sky
6) Brother (1997)
I mean imagine Borb’s reaction to End of Eva!

Pepito

This user has been hacked - Hamas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My selection would’ve been
1) End of Evangelion or Evangelion: Death and Rebirth
2) Apollo 13
So everyone's asleep by 8:30. No, you don't start with TEoE, that's from when the weed/caffeine has already set in and y'all need to be weebs, otherwise everyone will be either confused or weirded out.

My pick:

1- There's Something about Mary
2- Snach
3- The Matrix (eveyone's picking it so might as well)
4- Road Trip
5- The Perfect Storm
6- Akira
7- American Psycho
8- Battle Royale

These are all perfectly rifftrack-able movies. You strat with a stupid comedy followed by witty one and finish it with a light mind blender. Then you take a break, another comedy, something with a shitty ending for the downer and another mind-blender, break. At this point everyone needs a coffe so you hit them with a dark humored slasher and end it gory.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
So everyone's asleep by 8:30. No, you don't start with TEoE, that's from when the weed/caffeine has already set in and y'all need to be weebs, otherwise everyone will be either confused or weirded out.

My pick:

1- There's Something about Mary
2- Snach
3- The Matrix (eveyone's picking it so might as well)
4- Road Trip
5- The Perfect Storm
6- Akira
7- American Psycho
8- Battle Royale

These are all perfectly rifftrack-able movies. You strat with a stupid comedy followed by witty one and finish it with a light mind blender. Then you take a break, another comedy, something with a shitty ending for the downer and another mind-blender, break. At this point everyone needs a coffe so you hit them with a dark humored slasher and end it gory.
I’d agree on American Psycho. Should’ve added that on the list. But gotta say tho, anything aside from the Good Burger would make for a better birthday party. For fucks sake, Chris could’ve had a more enjoyable pool party or even do a party at a bowling alley.

Crass_and_Champ

just a couple hermit crabs, nothin' to see here.
kiwifarms.net

Fuck, I almost forgot about the Lars call. Chris going "you my nigga" was absolute GOLD.

John Carmack

kiwifarms.net
Barb would be flustered with "a case of the vapors" but at least the gal pals could laugh at that awkward male strip Steve did for Nadia... honestly it's a wonder Chris wasn't into the movie back then given all the tits and awkward random humor it has.

Edit ironically the opening alone predicted one of the best moments in christory

Barb would probably consider American Pie a documentary given the shit she got up to in her younger days.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
If I were doing movies with the GalPals (and wanted to keep it somewhat appropriate/on Chris's Mental Age level) I'd pick:
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Lion King
Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
KiKi's Delivery Service
La Puta: Castle in the Sky

All of these would work much better because everyone would've been entertained and they would have something for both the girls AND Chris to like. I get it was Chris's Birthday but Borb should've done something to thank the girls for their kindness. Also, why was their a white stain on the crotch of Chris's pants during the party? Even Bob looked disgusted by it

• Agree
Reactions: twattycake
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino