Aug 2017 - Video of Chris dancing with "Magi-Chan" at BronyCon gala -

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris said BronyCon was "the MOST Love I have ever felt in my life." Yet people were avoiding him like he's some kind of freak. So when Chris says Manchester High was "the good life" and he had to leave "friends" behind, we know how it really went down.

It's the same kind of delusion feeding the "Dimensional Merge."

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Trying out some new video archiving/editing tools. Zoomed in and enhanced the video so its brighter. Save you from going through the whole vid to find the Chris stuff. Its weird how the music kind of goes along with what you are seeing.
Omg I can just barley hear come fly with me in the background

Frank Sinatra's skeleton must be chugging that bottle of Jack Daniels he was buried with

Last edited:

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris said BronyCon was "the MOST Love I have ever felt in my life." Yet people were avoiding him like he's some kind of freak. So when Chris says Manchester High was "the good life" and he had to leave "friends" behind, we know how it really went down.
If Chris ever achieved self-awareness for even a couple of minutes and began to understand how other people viewed him, I really am afraid he would kill himself.

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
I just find this really depressing. There's not much I think we can connect with on Christine in an emotional way, but the sense of loneliness and desperation to make some kind of meaningful social connection is palpable.

At the end of the day, that's all anyone wants, regardless of personalities.
Call him by his REAL NAME! NO TOPHER, NO TINE!

Quixotic Son

kiwifarms.net
If Chris ever achieved self-awareness for even a couple of minutes and began to understand how other people viewed him, I really am afraid he would kill himself.
Somehow this reminds me of "Flowers For Algernon", a story about a developmentally and mentally disabled man who takes part in an experiment to make him smarter and plays with a lab rat going through the same treatment. However when the man becomes neurotypical, he begins to be self-aware and depressed and considers suicide.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
Somehow this reminds me of "Flowers For Algernon", a story about a developmentally and mentally disabled man who takes part in an experiment to make him smarter and plays with a lab rat going through the same treatment. However when the man becomes neurotypical, he begins to be self-aware and depressed and considers suicide.
I'd bet my right leg that someone out there has written flowers for Chris Chan already.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is the Boba Fett guy there just to troll them?
Maybe those weren't Wookie scalps he was attaching to his armor. Maybe it was pony manes this whole time? I would actually pay to see someone do that; dress like Boba Fett with rainbow colored scalps and manes hanging from his armor and wandering around a pony fucker gathering to see who he can get to cry.

Can you drink at this? Are any of these people drunk? Why are they being such snobs
They're acting like snobs because they're under the delusion that they're somehow better than Chris. They refuse to admit that they're just like him: sad, pathetic, childish, autistic adults mincing about a convention dedicated to a cartoon aimed at pre-teen girls.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Billy Idol sang "Dancing With Myself", it sounded a lot more fun, energetic, and like it was a celebration of life. This...this is just really sad and pathetic. Tragic, really. It's like going to a Muppet funeral.

At least Chris has the excuse of having the mentality of a child in enjoying shows meant for kids. Any functioning adult male that enjoys mlp makes me think they're a pedofork
For every 1 neurotypical, relatively normal MLP fan (who is likely a pedophile), there are at least 40 Autists, Mongos, Aspies, and other tards of various levels of functionality (who are also pedophiles).

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe those weren't Wookie scalps he was attaching to his armor. Maybe it was pony manes this whole time? I would actually pay to see someone do that; dress like Boba Fett with rainbow colored scalps and manes hanging from his armor and wandering around a pony fucker gathering to see who he can get to cry.
One of those newfags who was here a summer or two ago (Gruntkowski? Grunchowski?) was some sort of weird anti-pony brony and had an OC who would attack ponies. He would bring to the brony shows this puppet of his OC that was holding a popcorn box that had pieces of pony legs sticking out of it.

Edited: It was Jack Z and his "friend" Gruntchovski (https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jack-z-jack-jankowski-gave-chris-1-200-for-bronycon-wants-to-hang-out-with-him-there.42041/page-20)

Last edited:

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of those newfags who was here a summer or two ago (Gruntkowski? Grunchowski?) was some sort of weird anti-pony brony and had an OC who would attack ponies. He would bring to the brony shows this puppet of his OC that was holding a popcorn box that had pieces of pony legs sticking out of it.
Eh, that's taking things a little too far. I just want to see someone subtly troll pony fuckers. Not some psychopath act like a psychopath.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Trying out some new video archiving/editing tools. Zoomed in and enhanced the video so its brighter. Save you from going through the whole vid to find the Chris stuff. Its weird how the music kind of goes along with what you are seeing.
What a disturbing video. Fat adults dressed in horrible costumes behaving like 5 year olds.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino