Aug 2017 - Video of Chris dancing with "Magi-Chan" at BronyCon gala -

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Chris said BronyCon was "the MOST Love I have ever felt in my life." Yet people were avoiding him like he's some kind of freak. So when Chris says Manchester High was "the good life" and he had to leave "friends" behind, we know how it really went down.

It's the same kind of delusion feeding the "Dimensional Merge."
Agreed, but I think him saying BronyCon was the most loved he felt his entire life, he's doing a major disservice because stuff like this happened before :

Those are people kind enough to spend time in 14 BC so Chris won't have a sad party all by himself and his parents. I doubt any of the BronyCon people would go to Chris' house unironically (hope I'm using the word correctly) if he invited them over for his birthday. Granted, Chris is worse in da head now than when he was back in high school so people might be more reluctant to come over if asked now, but the point remains that there have been events with better outpouring of love from people for Chris than BronyCon 2017.

Incognito Mode

no one man should have all this power
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, but I think him saying BronyCon was the most loved he felt his entire life, he's doing a major disservice because stuff like this happened
Chris used to think very fondly of that birthday party, until he found out from babs that those girls only put up with him because they were being financially compensated for their troubles by bob.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, but I think him saying BronyCon was the most loved he felt his entire life, he's doing a major disservice because stuff like this happened before :

Those are people kind enough to spend time in 14 BC so Chris won't have a sad party all by himself and his parents. I doubt any of the BronyCon people would go to Chris' house unironically (hope I'm using the word correctly) if he invited them over for his birthday. Granted, Chris is worse in da head now than when he was back in high school so people might be more reluctant to come over if asked now, but the point remains that there have been events with better outpouring of love from people for Chris than BronyCon 2017.
All those girls and yet Chris threw a party fit for a 5 year old, back then he may have been a little dorky looking but there was at least something charming about it and he wasn't a walking potato. Now if you go by that video he can't get two in range of even the biggest blue haired thot without making them flee like a flock of seagulls

Edit: even if most of them were paid for by Bob if Chris acted his age, dressed nicer and talked to them about stuff teens in the late 90s actually gave a damn about and not what children where into (Sonic, Pokemon, cartoons a decade old at that point, and his proto Sonic ocs) maybe one of them would given him a chance or at least a pity fuck.

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net

Chris’s memories, w€€ns on the Internet, and “Magi-Chan” is where he feels the most loved these days. Looking at this birthday photo honestly makes me baffled on the fact that Chris turned out the way he did today.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Qi Meng Dealer

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Granted, Chris is worse in da head now than when he was back in high school so people might be more reluctant to come over if asked now...
If any gal-pals ventured into 14 BC nowadays, it's better than even odds that they wouldn't come back out... :alog:

Looking at this birthday photo honestly makes me baffled on the fact that Chris turned out the way he did today.
Why? It wasn't like Chris was some Chad back then. All the gal-pals were huddled on one side of the room while the birthday king sat in his place of honor at his own little table on the other side of the room celebrating (as @Jasonfan89 pointed out) a birthday party that would thrill a kindergartner.

Granted, no one thought Chris was going to turn into a green-haired troon with delusions of CPU goddesshood in an alternate dimension but, even then, he didn't exactly have the most normal of social and family lives.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
If any gal-pals ventured into 14 BC nowadays, it's better than even odds that they wouldn't come back out... :alog:

Why? It wasn't like Chris was some Chad back then. All the gal-pals were huddled on one side of the room while the birthday king sat in his place of honor at his own little table on the other side of the room celebrating (as @Jasonfan89 pointed out) a birthday party that would thrill a kindergartner.

Granted, no one thought Chris was going to turn into a green-haired troon with delusions of CPU goddesshood in an alternate dimension but, even then, he didn't exactly have the most normal of social and family lives.
Chad's may be thirsty as Fuck but keep in mind Chris had his own little prince throne separate from the girls, stuffed his face with Sonic cake, unwrapped Legos and toys when most guys in 1999 wanted or got stuff like colonge, new hip clothes, Eminem CDs, or tapes of R rated movie's not kids ones. And his idea of party games included watching a vhs of Good Burger, the only thing missing would have been a cheap Paper crown on his head or playing musical chairs.

Tldr we say Chris is regressing desperate to return to being 5 years old again but honestly he's been chasing that trip to Neverland since he came of age.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chad's may be thirsty as Fuck but keep in mind Chris had his own little prince throne separate from the girls, stuffed his face with Sonic cake, unwrapped Legos and toys when most guys in 1999 wanted or got stuff like colonge, new hip clothes, Eminem CDs, or tapes of R rated movie's not kids ones. And his idea of party games included watching a vhs of Good Burger, the only thing missing would have been a cheap Paper crown on his head or playing musical chairs.
TBH, I've always pictured Chris as wearing a paper crown on his birthdays. It just fits the CWC vibe so well...

M

MY 405

kiwifarms.net
@The American Hedgehog are there any pictures of Chris wearing a birthday crown? Either as a kid or fully grown?
Well, he does have a tiara that we've seen on multiple occasions.

Also, slight correction: That birthday party was held in the rental place in Midlothian where Chris went to High School. It wasn't at 14 BC (there's other shots of that living room from Christmas, etc.) And Christ stated that his gal pals were "negotiated" friends, I don't think we've ever proved they were actually paid. A lot of times counselors or the principal will pull aside a few of the "nice" kids and ask if they'll chaperone another student, they often get community credit and transcript credits for this. Many high schools had a "senior elder" who would help and advise incoming freshmen and it was a voluntary position. Bob did pay a neighbor to walk Chris to and from the bus stop in Middle School and watch his back, Bob once handed Chris 5 bucks to give to her and told him it was for "babysitting money." I don't think any of his school friends ever set foot into 14BC.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Well, he does have a tiara that we've seen on multiple occasions.

Also, slight correction: That birthday party was held in the rental place in Midlothian where Chris went to High School. It wasn't at 14 BC (there's other shots of that living room from Christmas, etc.) And Christ stated that his gal pals were "negotiated" friends, I don't think we've ever proved they were actually paid. A lot of times counselors or the principal will pull aside a few of the "nice" kids and ask if they'll chaperone another student, they often get community credit and transcript credits for this. Many high schools had a "senior elder" who would help and advise incoming freshmen and it was a voluntary position. Bob did pay a neighbor to walk Chris to and from the bus stop in Middle School and watch his back, Bob once handed Chris 5 bucks to give to her and told him it was for "babysitting money." I don't think any of his school friends ever set foot into 14BC.
The only friends he's ever had where paid off by his parents, you just can't get any more pathetic than that *sigh*

Second Missing Primarch

Papa Nurgle loves you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only friends he's ever had where paid off by his parents, you just can't get any more pathetic than that *sigh*
Chris did manage to make a few friends at the Game Place and The End Games, but he ruined those relationships by being his usual autistic self. Like, he and Megan were actually friends, but he was too dumb and stubborn to accept that she didn't want to be his heartsweet, and then he torpedoed the whole thing by drawing Shecameforcwc and posting it to the internet. Likewise, he seemed to have a few friends, or at least people who could tolerate his presence, when he was at The End, but then he got banned and the ideafags and the teen troon squad got their claws into him and he pretty much just dropped them all in favor of those idiots.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino