Aug 2017 - Video of Chris dancing with "Magi-Chan" at BronyCon gala -

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of CWC as a (physical) kid, remember the photos of that school pizza party where Chris is sitting away from the others?
That is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Chris! Every time I see it, I laugh out loud at the thought that, even on his birthday and even after his parents brought pizza to school, CWC *still* wasn't allowed to socialize with the other kids.

normankrasner

kiwifarms.net
Well, he does have a tiara that we've seen on multiple occasions.

Also, slight correction: That birthday party was held in the rental place in Midlothian where Chris went to High School. It wasn't at 14 BC (there's other shots of that living room from Christmas, etc.) And Christ stated that his gal pals were "negotiated" friends, I don't think we've ever proved they were actually paid. A lot of times counselors or the principal will pull aside a few of the "nice" kids and ask if they'll chaperone another student, they often get community credit and transcript credits for this. Many high schools had a "senior elder" who would help and advise incoming freshmen and it was a voluntary position. Bob did pay a neighbor to walk Chris to and from the bus stop in Middle School and watch his back, Bob once handed Chris 5 bucks to give to her and told him it was for "babysitting money." I don't think any of his school friends ever set foot into 14BC.
how did he and Borb get the galpals to come to the party if they weren't paid and it was outside of school? were they just too polite to say no or couldn't find a good excuse to avoid it?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Chandler Cats

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how did he and Borb get the galpals to come to the party if they weren't paid and it was outside of school? were they just too polite to say no or couldn't find a good excuse to avoid it?
I had this conversation with another Kiwi at an IRL meet up. We were trying to decide how long they actually stayed and figured it was whatever the running time on "Burger Town" (or whatever it was) they watched was. I honestly have known kids nice enough to help out a kid they felt sorry for. I swear in every picture of this party they are at the edge of their chairs and look ready to bolt. We sort of came up with, show up, drink soda and eat pizza while watching movie, have cake, open presents while having cake, oh look at the time, we need to be going ... They may very well have been paid but I don't think we have hard verification on it, back in 2013 Barb had finally had it with his mourning his GalPals and spat out that "your father negotiated with the principal to have them be your friends and watch out for you, and that's ALL they were." -- (he mentions that "one way of acquiring 'friends' was through 'negotiation' in his tour of Lego Manchester High and he sounds bitter and betrayed AF about it. Marvin at some point confirmed it pretty much happened like that -- if we have another semi-regular Field Agent they might be able to elaborate.)

normankrasner

kiwifarms.net
I had this conversation with another Kiwi at an IRL meet up. We were trying to decide how long they actually stayed and figured it was whatever the running time on "Burger Town" (or whatever it was) they watched was. I honestly have known kids nice enough to help out a kid they felt sorry for. I swear in every picture of this party they are at the edge of their chairs and look ready to bolt. We sort of came up with, show up, drink soda and eat pizza while watching movie, have cake, open presents while having cake, oh look at the time, we need to be going ... They may very well have been paid but I don't think we have hard verification on it, back in 2013 Barb had finally had it with his mourning his GalPals and spat out that "your father negotiated with the principal to have them be your friends and watch out for you, and that's ALL they were." -- (he mentions that "one way of acquiring 'friends' was through 'negotiation' in his tour of Lego Manchester High and he sounds bitter and betrayed AF about it. Marvin at some point confirmed it pretty much happened like that -- if we have another semi-regular Field Agent they might be able to elaborate.)
and why did they watch Good Burger? was is it the cheapest rental at Blockbuster?

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Bob did pay a neighbor to walk Chris to and from the bus stop in Middle School and watch his back, Bob once handed Chris 5 bucks to give to her and told him it was for "babysitting money."
And yet somehow, the goddamn moron didn't manage to connect the dots until more than a decade later on that big gal-pal debacle.

You know, the dots between:

"CHRIS, TAKE THIS MONEY TO PAY HER FOR BEING AROUND YOU"

and

"CHRIS, TAKE THIS MONEY TO PAY HER FOR BEING AROUND YOU"

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH GOOD BURGER FITE ME IRL

I mean I loved good burger back then and still have a nostalgic soft spot for it now, but if I was in Chris's situation, eg a group of cute girls at my birthday party I think there'd be better options for movies to watch in 1999-2000.
1. Titanic
2, The matrix
3. American pie
4. American beauty
5. 10 things I hate about you

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait wait wait
Are there some Kiwi Mixers I've been missing ? Haha

• Feels
Reactions: Chandler Cats

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine a more delightfully awkward scene than 18yo Chris watching American Pie alongside Barb and the galpals.
Barb would be flustered with "a case of the vapors" but at least the gal pals could laugh at that awkward male strip Steve did for Nadia... honestly it's a wonder Chris wasn't into the movie back then given all the tits and awkward random humor it has.

Edit ironically the opening alone predicted one of the best moments in christory

Last edited:

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet somehow, the goddamn moron didn't manage to connect the dots until more than a decade later on that big gal-pal debacle.
Well, we're talking about someone who didn't figure out there was no Santa Claus until he was in his 20's so it kind of makes sense that it would take him longer to realize the gal-pals were hired help.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino