August 29, 2015: Ahuviya tried to force Jordan to fuck their ass with ginger root. -

Axiom

Painfully Cute
kiwifarms.net
Someone who knows ADF pretty well, like Tweaker or Introman, will know, but were he and Jordan ever in a sexual relationship of any kind? I know they never dated or had a romantic attachment, but were they ever at any point sexually involved? Even casually, in a 'We are both un-dateable so let's just bump uglies and save two other people' way?

As far as I'm aware, they weren't. And that's one of the things that makes this story such a creepy one: ADF is trying to pressure someone into going beyond the boundaries of their established relationship. He was trying to manipulate a friend into doing sexual shit with him, and some very extreme sexual shit at that, when their relationship appears never to have been sexual in nature. And even if it was, it wasn't anymore, and he insisted on throwing a goddamn temper tantrum when he was denied a ginger butt plug.

We already knew that ADF doesn't respect other people's boundaries, but it's uncomfortable seeing just how far that disregard goes.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Phil cares much about relationships so much as he wants to satisfy his own sexual urges out of selfishness. Which is why he threw a grand mal tard fit when Jord refused. He wasn't getting his way, like a spoiled, perverted child. So to defuse the situation, and not get them thrown out of their room, he satisfied one of Philthy's other base desires: stuffing his bloated face with junk food.

Last edited:

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Phil cares so much about relationships so much as he wants to satisfy his own sexual urges out of selfishness. Which is why he threw a grand mal tard fit when Jord refused. He wasn't getting his way, like a spoiled, perverted child. So to defuse the situation, and not get them thrown out of their room, he satisfied one of Philthy's other base desires: stuffing his bloated face with junk food.
To Phil life is like a video game and everyone other him is just an NPC that only serves to do what he wants. He's never shown any actual empathy or concern for anyone else's wants or safety.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he's just thinking: "Now, I am among fellow perverts at last, surely they will indulge me."
Even when he's among other freaks/perverts/degenerates/hobos/radical libtards/mongoloids/fuckwits Phil is still too filthy, disgusting, perverted, demanding, egotistical, selfish, self-centered, repulsive, repugnant, exceptional, caustic, toxic, irritating, foul, abrasive, and unpleasant for even the most tolerant and open-minded people to want to be around him for any length of time.

There is a reason Phil gets kicked out of every place he's stayed and has never been able to keep a relationship alive: Phil.

Edit: please note that I am not lumping our friends @tweaker the cat or @Weeping With Pity under any of these groups. They've both proven themselves to be decent people who were unfortunate enough to be pulled in to the gravity field of Philthy's Autism and drama.

Last edited:

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Wow... I take a short hiatus from the Farms only for a shitstorm of Phil's stupidity to unfold. I don't... even know what to say. The image of Phil squealing like an exceptional individual because someone won't shove a piece of ginger up his ass is both disgusting and amusing. Somehow I picture him making that weird rodent-ish face while doing it too. You know the look...

The funny thing is, I'm sure Phil thinks he's cute too. Of course the fat ass thinks he passes as some petite translatinx that heterosexual men want to have sex with instead of a pasty bloated freak covered in shitty tattoos and faux bondage gear. The fact that he apparently doesn't wipe his ass just makes the whole thing that much worse.

Personally I hope some idiot does take him up on his offer to shove ginger up his ass. Maybe after one or two truly painful first hand experiences Phil will give up on trying to be 'edgy' with his whole bondage schtick. Even an exceptional individual learns not to stick their hand in an electric socket after a while. Then again maybe I'm giving Phil too much credit there.

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
I went to SUNY with TJ. He was in several of my undergrad classes though, and we did the summer program in the Adirondacks together. Beginning in 2007. He somehow passed the summer program (I think) but flunked all his main campus courses that following fall semester, disappeared, and there was a collective celebration on campus (it's a really small school, with maybe 100 people in our department).

He is such a mean spirited and desperate shit-eating shit-talker that I wouldn't believe anything he says about anything, positive or negative. I don't want to bat for Phil, but Teej is most definitely making shit up about sexual assault or any perceived threat. Or, at the very least twisting an innocuous but excited exchange about a newly discovered kink into something that he thinks will serve him in the moment- probably to put him on a brighter note with you guys so you'll ease up and to piss off Phil. I've seen him do it multiple times to multiple people in just a few months while at school. That guy is malicious, manipulative, and totally without self-control.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to SUNY with TJ. He was in several of my undergrad classes though, and we did the summer program in the Adirondacks together.
Did Thomas claim to be a woman back then? If so, did he insist on using the womens' bathroom?

Functional Animal

kiwifarms.net
It says a lot that no one doubts that maybe Phil tried to get someone to shove ginger up his ass, they only question it on the grounds that the person telling us is known to lie.

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
And yet, I still feel this is a saner, more trustworthy person than Phil. That's how low the bar is set here.
How did you feel about having Phil in your school? I was mortified that TJ was accepted to my university, that he was a member of my peer group, that he fucking cut the mustard. I remember that quite a few people experienced damaged morale and straight up embarrassment due to his presence in the program, especially the grad students.

Weeping With Pity

Hi, I went to college with ADF
kiwifarms.net
How did you feel about having Phil in your school? I was mortified that TJ was accepted to my university, that he was a member of my peer group, that he fucking cut the mustard. I remember that quite a few people experienced damaged morale and straight up embarrassment due to his presence in the program, especially the grad students.
Check the Phil Phacts thread. "Sexual assault" is a recurring theme in my stories.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino