August 29, 2015: Ahuviya tried to force Jordan to fuck their ass with ginger root. -

tweaker the cat

I'm back, bitches!!!
kiwifarms.net
Hang on, I'm super confused. What school did you go to? I thought Jordan went to the same school ahuviya went to?

DNJACK

Part of the EDF communauty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did you feel about having Phil in your school? I was mortified that TJ was accepted to my university, that he was a member of my peer group, that he fucking cut the mustard. I remember that quite a few people experienced damaged morale and straight up embarrassment due to his presence in the program, especially the grad students.
OH my god. How do you live with yourself being this gay?

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He reported to administration that one of my buddies chased him in white sheets a la klansman and threatened to lynch him. For fucksake.
Did he claim to be of some funny ancestry, like half-Cherokee half-Sioux, shit like that?
And did he have a hygiene problem? According to Robert Wayne Stiles (likewise not a reliable witness) Thomas smells like shit.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah. Jordan went to Ramapo from 2003-2007. Phil didn't start going to college(Gloucester Community College) until 2005(at the age of 20), IIRC.
Yea this I have PM's from one of his friends at the time in my inbox confirming this.

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
Did he claim to be of some funny ancestry, like half-Cherokee half-Sioux, shit like that?
And did he have a hygiene problem? According to Robert Wayne Stiles (likewise not a reliable witness) Thomas smells like shit.
He only claimed New Jersey, constantly. And yeah, administration intervened once during the summer program and told him he had to shower and wash his sheets. It was dormitory style housing and his roommate made enough complaints.

I think the bigger problem was his skin and him constantly picking at his acne and whatever scalp condition he had. There was a group that would let him sit with them at lunch and he would just pick his pimples until they bled and pick at his scalp, leaving big chunks of scabby skin on the table. One of them snapped one day and told him he had to stop or eat elsewhere. He quickly turned on her too and reported her for death threats.

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
Excuse me, but seing this kind of pretensious dickheads that feels hurt because someone dares breathe the same air they do actually hinder my will to discuss things civilly.
I was referring to your lacking, actually. If you can't empathize with my previous expression of discontent, then perhaps you've never worked really hard to get to a certain position only to have unqualified peers draining your resources, which I paid dearly for.

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did you feel about having Phil in your school? I was mortified that TJ was accepted to my university, that he was a member of my peer group, that he fucking cut the mustard. I remember that quite a few people experienced damaged morale and straight up embarrassment due to his presence in the program, especially the grad students.
OH my god. How do you live with yourself being this gay?
State University of New York, Syracuse. Maybe they went to the same undergrad program? I definitely don't recall Phil and it's a tiny school.
Better to be this gay than that lackluster at intelligent social contribution. Ermahhhhgerrrrrrrd!
Excuse me, but seing this kind of pretensious dickheads that feels hurt because someone dares breathe the same air they do actually hinder my will to discuss things civilly.
I was referring to your lacking, actually. If you can't empathize with my previous expression of discontent, then perhaps you've never worked really hard to get to a certain position only to have unqualified peers draining your resources, which I paid dearly for.
Knock it off with your Internet sissy fight pls thnx

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
And now he tends to hang out too long in the women's room ;)
It's extremely awkward to share physical proximity with him. I think it's mainly because of his physical mannerisms. You can't tell if he's going to turn and run away or charge you or throw/ hit something. He just has that kind of unsettling posture that reads as unpredictable plus the lack of personal space awareness. I don't think he was necessarily being creepy in the bathroom, peeking or perving or whatnot. It seems more likely to me that he felt just as uncomfortable as we did and didn't know how to be socially acceptable in the bathroom.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If I got my info right (and I just woke up so I could be groggy), Jordan went to Rampo and did moderately well until he failed his last semester. He claims to still have been accepted into the masters program in Syracuse but only lasted.... A semester, or maybe a year at most.

However, he wrote a bunch of articles whining about getting regularly chased out of the women's restroom at the library so he's been pushing the transgender angle in some capacity since then.

• Informative
Reactions: foresterwittier

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
If I got my info right (and I just woke up so I could be groggy), Jordan went to Rampo and did moderately well until he failed his last semester. He claims to still have been accepted into the masters program in Syracuse but only lasted.... A semester, or maybe a year at most.

However, he wrote a bunch of articles whining about getting regularly chased out of the women's restroom at the library so he's been pushing the transgender angle in some capacity since then.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino