August 29, 2015: Ahuviya tried to force Jordan to fuck their ass with ginger root. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ja'mie

Stay cool and be somebody's fool this year
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's interesting this is being brought up now. The other day Jordan flooded my FB inbox with screencaps of conversations they had with Ahuviya. I told them to stop several times and they didn't. When they were done, they blocked me. I don't know what to make of it.
Make this of it: When you didn't want to play telephone for a drama llama, you were no longer of use to Jordache. It's certainly not like he couldn't have made a farm account and spilled this tea himself, he just thought he was tucute to do it. And there's really no good reason to try to post via a middle party. Plenty of Ahuviyan players have made accounts here and even been embraced when they came correct.

Trombonista

Bayou Billy with the Heavy Balls
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm beginning to think ADF didn't even have ginger root on him that day, if this story is still true. It would make things even funnier.

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
Can you expand on the nature of these lies?
I already described two, which I personally think are extreme. Maybe it's not that clear to those not involved?

TJ lied about threats made against him. In college, a professional setting. Had he actually been a minority or had the slightest bit more accountability, these peoples' lives would have been permanently damaged, costing them 10s of thousands of dollars of debt plus, economically speaking, additional 10s of thousands of dollars in opportunity cost. Apologies, economics is one of my favored disciplines. To distill it down to a more simplistic idea- it costs an individual 10s of thousands of dollars to pay for their college education AND it costs them 10s of thousands of dollars in opportunity cost (money they would have made in the time they invested in education).

My buddy, I think it was his 3rd year when he was accused of chasing TJ down a hallway in white sheets like a klansman and threatening to lynch him.

1) That guy was at least 6'2" and athletic. There is no feasible "chase."
2) At the time of the claimed threat, we were all (most of the program students) hanging out by the lake- smoking weed, feeding a bonfire, slamming beers and generally having a good time after a long day. We all vouched for him. He was with us.
3) When admin checked my buddy's room for corroborating evidence, they found that his sheets were like a navy blue. Even his roommate had dark colored sheets. They didn't find white sheets anywhere with any student.

TJ tried to destroy this guy's life and future. I think it's really important to think about the circumstance and scope. It's one thing to claim transmisogyny by a community member (like Phil did against Skarrlett and M. Sandell) to a coffee house or book store or even to the police. But when you do that in the context of a highly bureaucratic system such as a university that by the sheer interest of liability limitation, it becomes extreme damaging. Either my buddy or the other girl he made claims against (for death threats) could have lost their positions at the university, been kicked out, and found it impossible to enroll at any higher education facility in their future.

I know it's not as titillating or novel as pressure to fig, or claims of attempted rape, or beating up a disabled woman. However, it is far more malignant and fucking cruel. It shows zero regard, zero ability to think ahead a step or two. TJ was willing to destroy lives simply out of spite.

I never talked much to the girl about it, because she was my TA that fall semester (she was a grad student) and professional propriety really set up personal boundaries. But my buddy pointed out to me that if TJ found him alone, without witnesses, and physically assaulted HIM, he would be sure to get the shit end of the deal with the university and the police because of the official record of bodily threat and the association with a hate crime (gay, klan, lynching).

I think that's gnarly. I think that's a huge deal. I think TJ is dangerous and I think he's at least a little bit criminally insane. He's the kind of individual that would set fires and destroy your life just because.

You know, it's interesting this is being brought up now. The other day Jordan flooded my FB inbox with screencaps of conversations they had with Ahuviya. I told them to stop several times and they didn't. When they were done, they blocked me. I don't know what to make of it.
I would stay far from that shit. He doesn't mean you any good will. I really don't think he's capable of good will.

Weeping With Pity

Hi, I went to college with ADF
kiwifarms.net
IEither my buddy or the other girl he made claims against (for death threats) could have lost their positions at the university, been kicked out, and found it impossible to enroll at any higher education facility in their future.

I know it's not as titillating or novel as pressure to fig, or claims of attempted rape, or beating up a disabled woman. However, it is far more malignant and fucking cruel.
Yeah, I'm gonna call myopic, self-centered worldview here. I don't even have the words for how much you've killed any sympathy I had for your friend with this.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you wanna talk about Jordman, aka TJ, dude has a thread here bro.

This thread is for the hilarious idea of one pigman squicking out another pigman with a trick that horse breeders used to do to make their horses seem more vim and vigor than they really are and then squealing with entitled rage until junk food is shoved down its face, no matter how false it is. It is not an internet slapfight, an area to try and defend yourselves, a place to spar over who had to deal with the worst potato when having any experiences with a potato is a fucking nightmare, or any of that shit.

Gonna request a thread gassing if this don't stop.

Weeping With Pity

Hi, I went to college with ADF
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why? You don't think it's unjust to be assaulted by someone and then have to take the rap for it just because they set you up with bureaucratic red tape?
I think it's unjust to claim that an easily disproven accusation of a bad Scooby-Doo reenactment is worse than someone physically assaulting their handicapped mother or engaging in repeated sexual harassment and assault. You built a pretty picture of what happens to someone denied access to higher education, and then claim that it's both more malignant and more cruel than physical assault or rape.

To reiterate: you said lying about someone is more cruel than beating them up or raping them. Fuck the context, there is no way this will ever be true.

Edit: @Adamska posted while I was typing.

Jaimas

The Spoon Slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you wanna talk about Jordman, aka TJ, dude has a thread here bro.

This thread is for the hilarious idea of one pigman squicking out another pigman with a trick that horse breeders used to do to make their horses seem more vim and vigor than they really are and then squealing with entitled rage until junk food is shoved down its face, no matter how false it is. It is not an internet slapfight, an area to try and defend yourselves, a place to spar over who had to deal with the worst potato when having any experiences with a potato is a fucking nightmare, or any of that shit.

Gonna request a thread gassing if this don't stop.
I've pruned it pre-emptively. Keep things on topic.

@foresterwittier, please to not go full potato yourself. You are better than that.

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
I think it's unjust to claim that an easily disproven accusation of a bad Scooby-Doo reenactment is worse than someone physically assaulting their handicapped mother or engaging in repeated sexual harassment and assault. You built a pretty picture of what happens to someone denied access to higher education, and then claim that it's both more malignant and more cruel than physical assault or rape.

To reiterate: you said lying about someone is more cruel than beating them up or raping them. Fuck the context, there is no way this will ever be true.

Edit: @Adamska posted while I was typing.
Maybe there was a misunderstanding. Rape is most definitely more egregious than any claim. What I was saying was that making a claim of transmisogyny against a person to an unpowered body (coffee house) is less of an attack than a claim of death in a bureaucratic system that is powered (university). A coffee house can't impact your future. A university can.

A coffee house can ban you. You get coffee elsewhere, no record necessary. A university bans you, you're pretty done.

I see why you're ruffled. Apologies for misstating my opinion.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost 4 years later, that bottom is still yet to be found.
I reckon the end of the Phil saga won’t be witnessed by us. His destiny is to become a homeless derelict, shunned by all, pushing his Antifa toys, bondage crap and Autistan scribbles around in a shopping cart, mumbling incomprehensibly about farmers from New Zealand sending their agents after him, reeking of shit and decay.

DangerousGas

Chaotic Bald
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I reckon the end of the Phil saga won’t be witnessed by us. His destiny is to become a homeless derelict, shunned by all, pushing his Antifa toys, bondage crap and Autistan scribbles around in a shopping cart, mumbling incomprehensibly about farmers from New Zealand sending their agents after him, reeking of shit and decay.
So, back to how he was a couple of years ago?

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Nope. It’s only a matter of time before he drops his antifa fandom and screams that someone else in antifa raped him. Personally, I look forward to the lulz we’ll get when he ditches antifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None