August 29, 2015: Ahuviya tried to force Jordan to fuck their ass with ginger root. -

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
He must have been accepted before he finished up his last semester, because he attended the summer program in summer of 2007. Which, FYI, is a 10 week program up in the Adirondacks, most of which is hiking through the park for 8 hours a day, Monday- Friday plus every other Saturday. He had a really rough time with that. He failed all his fall classes, so he went to SUNY from June- December.

He never brought up gender dysphoria (he was quite vocal about being gay and going to gay clubs in Montreal on the weekends) or tried to use the women's room as far as I know (he was definitely in the men's room regularly and I don't remember anyone giving him a hard time about that either). Even if he had used the women's room, the school body was extremely liberal and I doubt any of the girls would have chased him out. There were very few women in the program, probably only 8-10%, half of them were gay, other half were hippies, so it sounds completely inconceivable.

He was never harassed. In fact, everyone was pretty nice to him initially. I myself was nice to him initially, recognizing that he was somewhere on the spectrum. But given his behavior and treatment, he quickly lost all his allies a handful at a time. You can't go around threatening peoples' college educations and futures with crazy and malicious lies without facing backlash. Luckily, no one fell victim to his lies but it still sucks to have shit like that on your school record (admin had to officially record everything even though they didn't believe him).

I know the result of my buddy's situation was that he was ordered by the head committee to never interact with TJ again in any way. Same message to TJ. All the professors were alerted to not place them in groups together, so his behavior became pretty common knowledge on campus really early on. I'm pretty sure the same situation resulted with the girl he claimed made death threats. That was the big fuck up for him. She was the only one that really helped him with work and made sure he kept up, and checked the less mature guys for being dickish. She helped all of us a lot, so when he turned on her his shit was done.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's interesting this is being brought up now. The other day Jordan flooded my FB inbox with screencaps of conversations they had with Ahuviya. I told them to stop several times and they didn't. When they were done, they blocked me. I don't know what to make of it.
Sounds like Jordan wants to dump info but not be asked anything about it. I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to be a meat puppet for that kind of BS.

Ja'mie

Stay cool and be somebody's fool this year
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's interesting this is being brought up now. The other day Jordan flooded my FB inbox with screencaps of conversations they had with Ahuviya. I told them to stop several times and they didn't. When they were done, they blocked me. I don't know what to make of it.
Make this of it: When you didn't want to play telephone for a drama llama, you were no longer of use to Jordache. It's certainly not like he couldn't have made a farm account and spilled this tea himself, he just thought he was tucute to do it. And there's really no good reason to try to post via a middle party. Plenty of Ahuviyan players have made accounts here and even been embraced when they came correct.

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm beginning to think ADF didn't even have ginger root on him that day, if this story is still true. It would make things even funnier.

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
Can you expand on the nature of these lies?
I already described two, which I personally think are extreme. Maybe it's not that clear to those not involved?

TJ lied about threats made against him. In college, a professional setting. Had he actually been a minority or had the slightest bit more accountability, these peoples' lives would have been permanently damaged, costing them 10s of thousands of dollars of debt plus, economically speaking, additional 10s of thousands of dollars in opportunity cost. Apologies, economics is one of my favored disciplines. To distill it down to a more simplistic idea- it costs an individual 10s of thousands of dollars to pay for their college education AND it costs them 10s of thousands of dollars in opportunity cost (money they would have made in the time they invested in education).

My buddy, I think it was his 3rd year when he was accused of chasing TJ down a hallway in white sheets like a klansman and threatening to lynch him.

1) That guy was at least 6'2" and athletic. There is no feasible "chase."
2) At the time of the claimed threat, we were all (most of the program students) hanging out by the lake- smoking weed, feeding a bonfire, slamming beers and generally having a good time after a long day. We all vouched for him. He was with us.
3) When admin checked my buddy's room for corroborating evidence, they found that his sheets were like a navy blue. Even his roommate had dark colored sheets. They didn't find white sheets anywhere with any student.

TJ tried to destroy this guy's life and future. I think it's really important to think about the circumstance and scope. It's one thing to claim transmisogyny by a community member (like Phil did against Skarrlett and M. Sandell) to a coffee house or book store or even to the police. But when you do that in the context of a highly bureaucratic system such as a university that by the sheer interest of liability limitation, it becomes extreme damaging. Either my buddy or the other girl he made claims against (for death threats) could have lost their positions at the university, been kicked out, and found it impossible to enroll at any higher education facility in their future.

I know it's not as titillating or novel as pressure to fig, or claims of attempted rape, or beating up a disabled woman. However, it is far more malignant and fucking cruel. It shows zero regard, zero ability to think ahead a step or two. TJ was willing to destroy lives simply out of spite.

I never talked much to the girl about it, because she was my TA that fall semester (she was a grad student) and professional propriety really set up personal boundaries. But my buddy pointed out to me that if TJ found him alone, without witnesses, and physically assaulted HIM, he would be sure to get the shit end of the deal with the university and the police because of the official record of bodily threat and the association with a hate crime (gay, klan, lynching).

I think that's gnarly. I think that's a huge deal. I think TJ is dangerous and I think he's at least a little bit criminally insane. He's the kind of individual that would set fires and destroy your life just because.

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
I would stay far from that shit. He doesn't mean you any good will. I really don't think he's capable of good will.

Weeping With Pity

Hi, I went to college with ADF
kiwifarms.net
IEither my buddy or the other girl he made claims against (for death threats) could have lost their positions at the university, been kicked out, and found it impossible to enroll at any higher education facility in their future.

I know it's not as titillating or novel as pressure to fig, or claims of attempted rape, or beating up a disabled woman. However, it is far more malignant and fucking cruel.
Yeah, I'm gonna call myopic, self-centered worldview here. I don't even have the words for how much you've killed any sympathy I had for your friend with this.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you wanna talk about Jordman, aka TJ, dude has a thread here bro.

This thread is for the hilarious idea of one pigman squicking out another pigman with a trick that horse breeders used to do to make their horses seem more vim and vigor than they really are and then squealing with entitled rage until junk food is shoved down its face, no matter how false it is. It is not an internet slapfight, an area to try and defend yourselves, a place to spar over who had to deal with the worst potato when having any experiences with a potato is a fucking nightmare, or any of that shit.

Gonna request a thread gassing if this don't stop.

Weeping With Pity

Hi, I went to college with ADF
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why? You don't think it's unjust to be assaulted by someone and then have to take the rap for it just because they set you up with bureaucratic red tape?
I think it's unjust to claim that an easily disproven accusation of a bad Scooby-Doo reenactment is worse than someone physically assaulting their handicapped mother or engaging in repeated sexual harassment and assault. You built a pretty picture of what happens to someone denied access to higher education, and then claim that it's both more malignant and more cruel than physical assault or rape.

To reiterate: you said lying about someone is more cruel than beating them up or raping them. Fuck the context, there is no way this will ever be true.

Edit: @Adamska posted while I was typing.

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you wanna talk about Jordman, aka TJ, dude has a thread here bro.

This thread is for the hilarious idea of one pigman squicking out another pigman with a trick that horse breeders used to do to make their horses seem more vim and vigor than they really are and then squealing with entitled rage until junk food is shoved down its face, no matter how false it is. It is not an internet slapfight, an area to try and defend yourselves, a place to spar over who had to deal with the worst potato when having any experiences with a potato is a fucking nightmare, or any of that shit.

Gonna request a thread gassing if this don't stop.
I've pruned it pre-emptively. Keep things on topic.

@foresterwittier, please to not go full potato yourself. You are better than that.

foresterwittier

kiwifarms.net
I think it's unjust to claim that an easily disproven accusation of a bad Scooby-Doo reenactment is worse than someone physically assaulting their handicapped mother or engaging in repeated sexual harassment and assault. You built a pretty picture of what happens to someone denied access to higher education, and then claim that it's both more malignant and more cruel than physical assault or rape.

To reiterate: you said lying about someone is more cruel than beating them up or raping them. Fuck the context, there is no way this will ever be true.

Edit: @Adamska posted while I was typing.
Maybe there was a misunderstanding. Rape is most definitely more egregious than any claim. What I was saying was that making a claim of transmisogyny against a person to an unpowered body (coffee house) is less of an attack than a claim of death in a bureaucratic system that is powered (university). A coffee house can't impact your future. A university can.

A coffee house can ban you. You get coffee elsewhere, no record necessary. A university bans you, you're pretty done.

I see why you're ruffled. Apologies for misstating my opinion.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino