August 29, 2015: Ahuviya tried to force Jordan to fuck their ass with ginger root. -

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost 4 years later, that bottom is still yet to be found.
I reckon the end of the Phil saga won’t be witnessed by us. His destiny is to become a homeless derelict, shunned by all, pushing his Antifa toys, bondage crap and Autistan scribbles around in a shopping cart, mumbling incomprehensibly about farmers from New Zealand sending their agents after him, reeking of shit and decay.

DangerousGas

Chaotic Bald
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I reckon the end of the Phil saga won’t be witnessed by us. His destiny is to become a homeless derelict, shunned by all, pushing his Antifa toys, bondage crap and Autistan scribbles around in a shopping cart, mumbling incomprehensibly about farmers from New Zealand sending their agents after him, reeking of shit and decay.
So, back to how he was a couple of years ago?

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Nope. It’s only a matter of time before he drops his antifa fandom and screams that someone else in antifa raped him. Personally, I look forward to the lulz we’ll get when he ditches antifa.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
Definitely my favorite event. The images that are conjured in the mind are just exquisite. Phil, hopelessly delusional as usual, has tied himself to the bed and is demanding that another sexually confused man will insert a plug of ginger into his expectant butt. The glistening sweat, the smell of chedder and failure, it's almost like I'm really there!

Last edited:

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am horrified that this topic was revived but I am curious where he even got this idea.
Also Phil can’t stand even the tiniest bit of discomfort, let alone this kind of horrid pain. I kinda wish it had happened, just to hear him try to pretend he’s still into bdsm while wincing at the memory each time
No, Phil is turned on by pain, which explains why he is so keen on tattoo.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
No, Phil is turned on by pain, which explains why he is so keen on tattoo.
Oh dang, I always thought the whole submissive thing was just another title he got attached to, but I admit I based that off him running off to hospitals and authority figures at the slightest discomfort which very well could have less to do with pain or the fear therof and much more to do with attention and perceived victimhood

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh dang, I always thought the whole submissive thing was just another title he got attached to, but I admit I based that off him running off to hospitals and authority figures at the slightest discomfort which very well could have less to do with pain or the fear therof and much more to do with attention and perceived victimhood
Phil gets off on pain but he is also a crybaby coward who gets frightened on the slightest unease; the two things are not contradictory. Phil gets off on tattoos, self-cutting, foot-rot, and "figging" because in those cases he voluntarily submits to the pain. He has no control over illnesses, and this scares him.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is no masochist. He's just a legit tard who confused the comfort of being squeezed in like a cow going to slaughter as sexual gratification. He actually begins to cry and run away from sex in general. When he claimed to be asexual, that may have been the one time he wasn't full of shit.

He just postures, ooks, and eeeks that he's hardcore.

The only way he "gets off" is from attention. In the case of the tats... it's also because he's a mongoloid who thinks inking shit on yourself makes whatever the ink says true.

pawgchamp

genious to some, reatard to most
kiwifarms.net
Phil is no masochist. He's just a legit tard who confused the comfort of being squeezed in like a cow going to slaughter as sexual gratification. He actually begins to cry and run away from sex in general. When he claimed to be asexual, that may have been the one time he wasn't full of shit.

He just postures, ooks, and eeeks that he's hardcore.

The only way he "gets off" is from attention. In the case of the tats... it's also because he's a mongoloid who thinks inking shit on yourself makes whatever the ink says true.
idk man i think you have to be pretty horny to shove a ginger root in yuor rectum

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
I don't trust a damn thing that was said by Jordman, who also has his own thread here. I don't trust a damn thing from most people who personally knew him, since nine times out of ten they turn out to be utter tards too.
Skepticism towards friends (or former friends) of Phil might be a good idea, but seeing some of the sick sexual shit Phil is into, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he asked to have ginger root shoved up his butt.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Skepticism towards friends (or former friends) of Phil might be a good idea, but seeing some of the sick sexual shit Phil is into, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he asked to have ginger root shoved up his butt.
As much as I want to believe the FIGGIN thing is true because it's fucking hilarious, it definitely doesn't sound much like Phil. Phil likes to make himself out to be some kind of sex worker dominatrix extraordinaire, but in the real world he's extremely timid about sex.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino