Skitzocow Augustus Sol Invictus / Austin Gillespie - Crazy Lawyer and Failed Politician, Kicked Out of Libertarian Party

Psyche_invictus

Justice for Augustus
kiwifarms.net
I definitely was mad at them in December. Anna had filled both of our heads with lies. After she called me gloating about how he was in jail and that she made him send the text message to me that I wasn't apart of the family I realized I had went the wrong way. Anna had always told me he was abusive to her but I had never seen it myself. He had never been mean to me at all and after some reflection and humility I realized I was wrong and just angry. I could defiantly still be angry and have taken Anna's side. It would have been easy. The truth is I have absolutely no history of violence with Augustus in my won relationship with him. Quite the contrary, he was a true friend and confidant during some really stressful times in 2019.

He was arrested without incident and was put into protective custody for his own safety against the population who may be too ignorant of his politics.

I don't have a car payment and he never paid anything for me. I can do it myself thank you.

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net
I definitely was mad at them in December. Anna had filled both of our heads with lies. After she called me gloating about how he was in jail and that she made him send the text message to me that I wasn't apart of the family I realized I had went the wrong way. Anna had always told me he was abusive to her but I had never seen it myself. He had never been mean to me at all and after some reflection and humility I realized I was wrong and just angry. I could defiantly still be angry and have taken Anna's side. It would have been easy. The truth is I have absolutely no history of violence with Augustus in my won relationship with him. Quite the contrary, he was a true friend and confidant during some really stressful times in 2019.

He was arrested without incident and was put into protective custody for his own safety against the population who may be too ignorant of his politics.

I don't have a car payment and he never paid anything for me. I can do it myself thank you.
1) So whats your plan if Augustus is convicted and sentenced to 50 years in prison without parole?

2) What do you do as a job?

3) Could you please post both the evidence to substantiate your claims about Invictuses innocence and a picture of Anna so we can all see what she looks like?

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
1) So whats your plan if Augustus is convicted and sentenced to 50 years in prison without parole?

3) Could you please post both the evidence to substantiate your claims about Invictuses innocence and a picture of Anna so we can all see what she looks like?
I thought this was her in this post, or is that another sister wife? I can't keep all the people in the Manson family Invictus clan straight.

So your story is that Anna always said Augustus was abusive to her but he never abused you so you believed her but changed your mind and now think she's making it up, Psyche?

That's actually somewhat plausible. But so far the courts don't seem to agree. Of course Austin refusing to turn off his exceptional persona might be part of the cause of that. Even Alex Jones knew to tone it the fuck down when he was cross examined.

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

Psyche_invictus

Justice for Augustus
kiwifarms.net
While I lived in Florida I made a living as a cannabis journalist, drove Lyft and Uber and sold my art. My hobbies include empowering survivors of abuse

This will not happen.

I am an artist, illustrator and journalist. I have an Etsy shop called Black Cauldron Arts and offer my mediumship and healing to whomever may be needing extra confidence and encouragement after a traumatic life event.

I will upload screenshots for you all, they're on my phone so one moment.

Attachments

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net
I thought this was her in this post, or is that another sister wife? I can't keep all the people in the Manson family Invictus clan straight.

So your story is that Anna always said Augustus was abusive to her but he never abused you so you believed her but changed your mind and now think she's making it up, Psyche?

That's actually somewhat plausible.
I have no idea who any of these people, other than Invictus are. I dont know who that woman Augustus is marrying is. Maybe its Anna? I just saw invictus on the news like last week and came to this thread, then the @notaracist posted a bitchute video of Psyche Invictus which got deleted. And now psyche herself is on here. I think you meant to quote @Psyche_invictus

This will not happen.
JUST LOOK AT THE JUDGE HANDLING INVICTUSES CASE! By the way, im impartial here. I have no vested interest in whether Invictus goes to jail or not. I just feel like the jury will be shown videos of his participation in Charlottesville Nazi rallies and dead goats and will give maximum sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psyche_invictus

Justice for Augustus
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to warn him but he didn’t listen. I had proof she was going to do this. Ohhh and I have emails he sent her about her mental issues that she sent to me to analyze and I had nothing to say because by then I believed she was suffering from multiple personality disorders too. I don’t feel comfortable sharing those right now. We are in the process of compiling all my evidence and entire relationship into one place.

Can you provide us with a link? I'm having some trouble finding this on Etsy. Searching "Black Cauldren Arts" turns up a bunch of other crap, like actual cauldrons for sale.
Because you’re not spelling it correctly. And I’m @extraspecialpowers my shop is @blackcauldronarts

Attachments

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to warn him but he didn’t listen. I had proof she was going to do this. Ohhh and I have emails he sent her about her mental issues that she sent to me to analyze and I had nothing to say because by then I believed she was suffering from multiple personality disorders too. I don’t feel comfortable sharing those right now. We are in the process of compiling all my evidence and entire relationship into one place.
What is Augustuses net worth? Sometimes he seems rich but sometimes it seems like he might be poor.

• Informative

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
For the records:

Mostly polished stones on rope necklaces going for pretty steep prices, although she also has this friendly voodoo looking puppet.

Her shop owner name is Psyche Powers.

Psyche_invictus

Justice for Augustus
kiwifarms.net
For the records:

Mostly polished stones on rope necklaces going for pretty steep prices, although she also has this friendly voodoo looking puppet.

For the records:

I definitely need to update my shop. It's not really my focus right now, or lively-hood so it gets put back on the priority list. I've got great reviews ;) they aren't just necklaces with rocks. They symbolize much more as you can read.

She was my closest friend for some months. That is Anna and I btw.

What is Augustuses net worth? Sometimes he seems rich but sometimes it seems like he might be poor.
I don't know, I am self sufficient so that was never a concern or question for me.

Attachments

Psyche_invictus

Justice for Augustus
kiwifarms.net
1) How did you and Anna meet?

2) So just for the record, Anna has how many offsprings with Invictus?
Anna came across posts promoting Augustus and his presidential campaign on my former Facebook page. From there she investigated my content and then messaged me on Instagram. She pursued a friendship with me. Augustus told her who I was and that I was family and it was the right time for us to meet.. She has always been jealous I was initiated into his thelemic religion before she was even though she has known him for five years and was his "wife" (by common law or courthouse I'm not sure...I never saw the marriage certificate and she was the one who told me about the common law thing). She agreed I was fit to be her sister wife and so we met in person shortly after.

Two.

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net
Anna came across posts promoting Augustus and his presidential campaign on my former Facebook page. From there she investigated my content and then messaged me on Instagram. She pursued a friendship with me. Augustus told her who I was and that I was family and it was the right time for us to meet.. She has always been jealous I was initiated into his thelemic religion before she was even though she has known him for five years and was his "wife" (by common law or courthouse I'm not sure...I never saw the marriage certificate and she was the one who told me about the common law thing). She agreed I was fit to be her sister wife and so we met in person shortly after.

Two.
So you, Invictus and Anna had threesomes?

• Feels

Psyche_invictus

Justice for Augustus
kiwifarms.net
So you, Invictus and Anna had threesomes?
No, we each had our own intimate relationship with him separately. We shared a love for him and were best friends. One time she told me I was his better half because I was just like him, like into the same art, literature and religion and he never had time to do any of the things we were doing together like hiking and going to the book and crystal shops. Being home to cook dinner together, clean and be a functioning team of a household. It was nice. He is a busy person and it's easier to run as a team when there are so many moving parts. I thought we were a team with the same objective, she had her own secrets....obviously.

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net
No, we each had our own intimate relationship with him separately. We shared a love for him and were best friends. One time she told me I was his better half because I was just like him, like into the same art, literature and religion and he never had time to do any of the things we were doing together like hiking and going to the book and crystal shops. Being home to cook dinner together, clean and be a functioning team of a household. It was nice. He is a busy person and it's easier to run as a team when there are so many moving parts. I thought we were a team with the same objective, she had her own secrets....obviously.
1) Did he attempt to get you pregnant too since he has 10 kids with other women?

2) What did a normal day in the Invictus household look like? He was a lawyer, so was he in an office downtown all day or did he work from home?

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
1) Were there any other women (besides Anna) that you or Augustus considered part of the Invictus Family?

2) Have you been able to talk to Augustus since his arrest?

3) Do you know if any of his friends from his online political activities and groups are trying to help him at all?

Comandante Marcos

kiwifarms.net
Sadly for Psyche, I think her soulmate is indeed going to prison for the rest of his life. It seems that literally fucking EVERYBODY who was at that Unite The Right rally is in the crosshairs of some VERY powerful people. Random photos of rank and file torch bearers at that rally have been posted on the net, then everybody has been doxed and literally everybody in their lives have been harassed until they have broken all ties with them. They have lost their jobs, their families have been forced to disown them, their landlords have been goaded into kicking them out, etc.

The US still does have the First Amendment, and people have the right to have offensive opinions (in fact that is the WHOLE FUCKING POINT of the 1A!), but it seems as if the Woke UberLeft is trying to simply override the Constitution with mob rule. That Fields guy rammed a crowd with his car, and suddenly it's first degree murder of some random fat commie woman. 500 years for that.

Whoever arranged that wants Augustus's head on a platter, and like Fields they're well on their way, with the judge being a black woman and the jury will likely be packed with UVa students who tend to be woke snots from very wealthy families. And of course the whole trial will be something something satanist something something real vampire something something goat rituals, and that will be it.

I dunno what the fuck is going on behind the scenes, but somebody in DC has got a bug up their ass over this rally and wants everybody involved fucking dead or sleeping in a cell with Bigg Darontaye or on a sidewalk grate. I would fucking LOVE to know what they're so afraid of, cause SOMETHING has got somebody with a lot of pull shaking in his Ferragamos.