Skitzocow Augustus Sol Invictus / Austin Gillespie - Crazy Lawyer and Failed Politician, Kicked Out of Libertarian Party

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
No, we each had our own intimate relationship with him separately. We shared a love for him and were best friends. One time she told me I was his better half because I was just like him, like into the same art, literature and religion and he never had time to do any of the things we were doing together like hiking and going to the book and crystal shops. Being home to cook dinner together, clean and be a functioning team of a household. It was nice. He is a busy person and it's easier to run as a team when there are so many moving parts. I thought we were a team with the same objective, she had her own secrets....obviously.
Can you get some of your soul wives to verify your tales? Until then here's my Augustus impersonation. In your next post when you verify yourself to a mod can you leave the kids out please.
(:_(

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
So who's more fucked, Austin or Cantwell? On one hand, delusions of godhood aside Austin seems somewhat better able to not act like a violent, spastic mongoloid in public, not that that's saying much, and he presumably has more money and maybe more friends. On the other hand he's being judged by a proud wahman of color.

There's also the chance the feds might decide Austin still has some value as an asset if he's willing to cut a deal, while Cantwell cashed out that check a long time ago.

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
So who's more fucked, Austin or Cantwell? On one hand, delusions of godhood aside Austin seems somewhat better able to not act like a violent, spastic mongoloid in public, not that that's saying much, and he presumably has more money and maybe more friends. On the other hand he's being judged by a proud wahman of color.

There's also the chance the feds might decide Austin still has some value as an asset if he's willing to cut a deal, while Cantwell cashed out that check a long time ago.
On the face of it as it currently looks you would have to say Convictus is in a deeper pile of shit but I would never underestimate Cantwell and his level of stupidity whilst thinking he is the smartest man in the room.

anameisaname

kiwifarms.net
Jeez that woman is obsessed with Convictus. I noticed she took down all her youtube videos yesterday about him
I guess the whole trope that woman like psychopaths in prison is true then.
For now she's quarantined on telegram.
Yeah those videos are a demonstration of a schizophrenic word salad.
I enjoyed her recent post where she said her GoFundMe was taken down due to incels I guess she couldn't add not see to it since her dearly beloved is an alleged Nazi Satanist excuse me Thelemite lol.
Another gofundme lol
IMG_20200209_124321_293.jpg
IMG_20200209_124309_182.jpg

anameisaname

kiwifarms.net
While I lived in Florida I made a living as a cannabis journalist, drove Lyft and Uber and sold my art. My hobbies include empowering survivors of abuse

1) So whats your plan if Augustus is convicted and sentenced to 50 years in prison without parole?
This will not happen.

2) What do you do as a job?
I am an artist, illustrator and journalist. I have an Etsy shop called Black Cauldron Arts and offer my mediumship and healing to whomever may be needing extra confidence and encouragement after a traumatic life event.

3) Could you please post both the evidence to substantiate your claims about Invictuses innocence and a picture of Anna so we can all see what she looks like?
I will upload screenshots for you all, they're on my phone so one moment.
J.F. is giving you his Epstein bucks? You must be exceptional if J.F is interested.
IMG_20200209_144534_631.jpg
:lit:

SS Reichsmarshall

I'm a member of Trump's Chosen People, I swear!
kiwifarms.net
It's a control thing, nows the shoe or should I say SHU is on the other foot for Mr. Cult of many freedom wives.
@Psyche_invictus is a dumbass who is going to go down in history as the woman who defended a white supremacist, satanic goat sacrificing, maniac. Is this all worth it @Psyche_invictus ? You dont even have kids with Convictus. He literally has ten kids all with different women, but not you. Like I could kind of understand it if you were his wife and mother of his children, but whats the allure???

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Convictus has another bond hearing this coming Friday at 9:30 a.m. local time in South Carolina’s 16th Judicial Circuit Court.
Apparently he has put out some sort of statement about the case and charges.

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Fla. white nationalist wanted bond in York SC kidnap case. Here’s what the judge said.

A white nationalist who spoke at a deadly rally in 2017 will remain in a York County, S.C., jail without bond after being accused of kidnapping his wife and kids at gunpoint.

Augustus Sol Invictus has been in the York County jail for a month, after being extradited by Rock Hill police when he was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida. He is charged with kidnapping, domestic violence, and possession of a gun during a violentcrime.

Invictus, 36, said in a previous court hearing he is innocent and will be cleared of the charges. Invictus was in court Friday morning but did not speak.

Prosecutors and Rock Hill police say Invictus held a gun to his wife’s head Dec. 12, then kidnapped her and took her and their children, ages 1 and 2, to Jacksonville, Fla. The wife then escaped before talking to police in Florida and Rock Hill, Rock Hill officers said.

The Herald is not naming the wife.

However, the wife spoke in court Friday. She claimed that Invictus physically abused her. She called Invictus a manipulator who seeks followers of his ideologies.

“He has calculated, violent and manipulative intentions,” the wife said in court.

Police and prosecutors said in court Friday that Invictus’ online postings and political views, coupled with the violent criminal charges, show a potential for violence toward the victim and public. The postings include threats of violence, and being a decision-maker in who lives or dies, Det. Matt Beach of the Rock Hill Police Department said in court.

York County assistant public defender Jeff Zuschke, Invictus’ lawyer, said in court the Internet material from Invictus is solely an “online persona” and had no bearing on public safety.

Zuschke also said there was no forced abduction in December when the couple left Rock Hill in separate vehicles without rancor.

“It’s his word against hers, after all kinds of crazy accusations,” Zuschke said in court.

Zuschke also said Invictus is a public figure because of Invictu’s political activities. He is a former Florida Senate candidate.

“Ther’es no place for Augustus Invictus to hide,” Zuschke said in court.

Judge Dan Hall said testimony presented Friday makes it difficult to distinguish between Invictus’ online persona and reality, so he denied Invictus bond..

“We live in a world where it is very difficult to distinguish between online persona and reality,” Hall said.
Invictus has a nationwide ability to travel because of his political activities which makes him a flight risk, Hall said.

Invictus faces as much as 55 years in prison if convicted of all charges, South Carolina law shows.

No trial date has been set.

The statement from Anna.

anna 1.JPG

anna 2.JPG

anna 3.JPG

Last edited:

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Fla. white nationalist wanted bond in York SC kidnap case. Here’s what the judge said.

A white nationalist who spoke at a deadly rally in 2017 will remain in a York County, S.C., jail without bond after being accused of kidnapping his wife and kids at gunpoint.

Augustus Sol Invictus has been in the York County jail for a month, after being extradited by Rock Hill police when he was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida. He is charged with kidnapping, domestic violence, and possession of a gun during a violentcrime.

Invictus, 36, said in a previous court hearing he is innocent and will be cleared of the charges. Invictus was in court Friday morning but did not speak.

Prosecutors and Rock Hill police say Invictus held a gun to his wife’s head Dec. 12, then kidnapped her and took her and their children, ages 1 and 2, to Jacksonville, Fla. The wife then escaped before talking to police in Florida and Rock Hill, Rock Hill officers said.

The Herald is not naming the wife.

However, the wife spoke in court Friday. She claimed that Invictus physically abused her. She called Invictus a manipulator who seeks followers of his ideologies.

“He has calculated, violent and manipulative intentions,” the wife said in court.

Police and prosecutors said in court Friday that Invictus’ online postings and political views, coupled with the violent criminal charges, show a potential for violence toward the victim and public. The postings include threats of violence, and being a decision-maker in who lives or dies, Det. Matt Beach of the Rock Hill Police Department said in court.

York County assistant public defender Jeff Zuschke, Invictus’ lawyer, said in court the Internet material from Invictus is solely an “online persona” and had no bearing on public safety.

Zuschke also said there was no forced abduction in December when the couple left Rock Hill in separate vehicles without rancor.

“It’s his word against hers, after all kinds of crazy accusations,” Zuschke said in court.

Zuschke also said Invictus is a public figure because of Invictu’s political activities. He is a former Florida Senate candidate.

“Ther’es no place for Augustus Invictus to hide,” Zuschke said in court.

Judge Dan Hall said testimony presented Friday makes it difficult to distinguish between Invictus’ online persona and reality, so he denied Invictus bond..

“We live in a world where it is very difficult to distinguish between online persona and reality,” Hall said.
Invictus has a nationwide ability to travel because of his political activities which makes him a flight risk, Hall said.

Invictus faces as much as 55 years in prison if convicted of all charges, South Carolina law shows.

No trial date has been set.

The statement from Anna.

View attachment 1144529
View attachment 1144530
View attachment 1144531
Damn, that bish ain't playing. Beware the crazed thot out for vengeance!

Also, lol @ the Manson references in her lockupmymanifesto. Only in current timeline does the reality become more absurd than the jokes previously made about it

• Autistic
Reactions: Chicchaiossan

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How very intriguing that they don't mention that the kidnapping charge was dropped because the 'victim' wasn't even in the same car as the 'perpetrator' when they both consensually travelled to Florida. Makes it a little hard to claim that someone's holding a gun to your head when you aren't even in the same county let alone the same car.

It's going to be interesting to see what information comes out about prostitute Alexandria Jaye Brown in the course of this case, and the links that she and Matt Beach have to zionist Antifa groups like the SPLC.

SS Reichsmarshall

I'm a member of Trump's Chosen People, I swear!
kiwifarms.net
Nick Fuentes was right about Augustus Invictus. He is also a race-mixer with 4 Hispanic children, so that speaks for itself.

I think Convictus had mixed race kids BEFORE becoming a nationalist. Doesn't he also have two white kids with someone else? He said he has 10 kids total, five of which are people of color, two are white, and three are unaccounted for.

I feel really bad for Convictuses kids, especially the colored ones. Imagine growing up knowing your own parent hates you because of your race when said fucking parent created you? Its like they made their child just to bully them.