Aurthurian Legend and Chris Chan

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I was reading somthing over on the general discussion board fir Chris Chan and somthing interesting has piqued my interest. Chris Chan has come to the bafflingly conclusion that King Aurthur (And unspecified other kings from the middle ages) conspired to separate the dimensions in his dimensional merge theory/coping mechanism.

This seams like somthing sort of worthy for further discussion. How'd he come to this conclusion, what brought it on and how does if effect the future mythos of this strange religion Chris Chan created. If this belongs in another thread just let me know, but if be very interesting what can be fine with this new info.

At the very least it another deflecting fit why the merge hasn't happened yet.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
dude this is very minor but still somewhat interesting. Keep it in the random chris updates thread though.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net

Cool man, I've always been a bit of a history buff so this from Chris sort of surprised me plus it linking to the craziest of all of Chris misadventures
yeah sorry bro, unless he says anything further about this or actually does something like a new comic strip or a video sermon (unlikley) there's not much to have a whole thread devoted to it

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I was reading somthing over on the general discussion board fir Chris Chan and somthing interesting has piqued my interest. Chris Chan has come to the bafflingly conclusion that King Aurthur (And unspecified other kings from the middle ages) conspired to separate the dimensions in his dimensional merge theory/coping mechanism.

This seams like somthing sort of worthy for further discussion. How'd he come to this conclusion, what brought it on and how does if effect the future mythos of this strange religion Chris Chan created. If this belongs in another thread just let me know, but if be very interesting what can be fine with this new info.

At the very least it another deflecting fit why the merge hasn't happened yet.
I don't want to be mean but did you forget that Chris is autistic and has a childlike mentality?

He coming up with Arthurian Legends to explain Sonichu is what a 10 year old would do.

I'd be really surprised if Chris researched about Black Holes and temporal anomalies or some scientific shit like that.

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
I don't want to be mean but did you forget that Chris is autistic and has a childlike mentality?

He coming up with Arthurian Legends to explain Sonichu is what a 10 year old would do.

I'd be really surprised if Chris researched about Black Holes and temporal anomalies or some scientific shit like that.
True enough, I think this all links back to Sonic or his appreciation to Disney films. It be funny if this becomes Chris Chan's next thing but it's likely just an excuse for why the dimensional merge hasn't happened.

im here before they shut this thread down
Thanks for coming, how long do you think the thread will last some on here date back to 2013, do you think my threads got seven years in it

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How'd he come to this conclusion
You're new here so I'll refrain from mocking and just answer the question.
The answer to all "Where'd he get the idea" questions from 2017 onward is: From abusive "friends" who gain his trust by playing along with the dimensional merge LARP, then rewrite his feeble autistic brain.
Many of the stunts from the "Classic Chris" days were prompted by supposed friends of his as well, though it typically was closer to "really stupid advice" than "Room 101 brainwashing".

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
You're new here so I'll refrain from mocking and just answer the question.
The answer to all "Where'd he get the idea" questions from 2017 onward is: From abusive "friends" who gain his trust by playing along with the dimensional merge LARP, then rewrite his feeble autistic brain.
Many of the stunts from the "Classic Chris" days were prompted by supposed friends of his as well, though it typically was closer to "really stupid advice" than "Room 101 brainwashing".
Yeah, I am new to Kiwi. But it could be a product of delusion or one of Chris Chan's childish notions.

What if Chris had two penises
His duck is bent. So he'd have to bent ducks

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if OP wasn't retarded?