Aurthurian Legend and Chris Chan

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet they bend in opposite directions, he call them his east and west ducks respectively or something comical like that

funny laugh.png

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My theory is that they would both bend West because his name contains the word "West" (as in WESTon)
What if Chris called his erections west ons instead of hard ons

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was depressed a while back and have been watching a lot of old Chris videos. I took some Xanax and NyQuil to help get over this cold I have been having. I was watching "THAT IS MY HOUSE" and then that one with the sound of Bob yawning and/or dying followed it when I fell asleep.

I had this dream and it was so vivid. Bob came into my room, but he wasn't moving any of his appendages. His eyes were wide open and his pupils were red. He was hovering like six inches off the ground and just staring straight forward. He had on a button up flannel, overalls and tight jeans showing of his manly bulge. I don't know why I did this, but I reached out and caressed his bulge and I could feel this turgid feeling and this throbbing. I gragged myfinger across it and this fleshy, throbbing, bulbous member ripped straight across the fly, leaving his zipper hanging in the cool Autumn breeze. I grabbed it ad manipulated it a bit and tried to bendit in my index finger and thumb, but the tensile strength was great. His seemly, feral uncircumsized member was pulsing and the blood running through the bent blue vein of his cock beat as though his heart was still alive. He looked down at me and said, "listen boy, get your black ass down in the gutter and stay there." This confused me because I am caucasian. From my closet though, a Nigerian man in a pickle suit emerged. He walked fluidly and was very human unlike Bob. As the Niggo walked forward Bob began to float backward and say "I got no black ass. I got no black ass. I got no black ass." I was confused, frightened and frankly, aroused.

As Bob floated backwards the Pickle suited Niggo removed a 19" cock from his suit and began to stroke it while looking at me. I finally up and asked "What is going on, Mr. Chandler?" Bob retorted "SPOOFING." I responded "What?" And Bob exclaimed "SPOOFING. S-P-O-O-F-I-N-G."

The Niggo smacked me and I rolled over. I sleep naked, so he saw his opportunity; there was easy access. He penetrated me and was relentless. I could feel my prostate being irritated by the bulbous nature of his cock as my asshole tore under the stain of his Zulu penis. I could feel tensing sensations and knew he was almost complete. My hips were squeezed as he ejaculated into my digestive tract. Bob's in the corner spontaniously orgasming, his cock shooting load after load of cum like a whip cream filled water pistol. The African Gherkin laid across me and nibbled on my ear and whispered "I am Batman". I say "huh?" as I hear a clang in the corner. It's Bob and he has an axe. "Get away from that Internet, I'm cuttin' it down" he says as he comes down across the cable running to mycomputer. I pass out.

I woke up and there was an axe laying next to my fractured cable line. To this day I wonder what really happened that night. I have tried every mix of xanax and NyQuil I can get my hands on. I have been to treatment 14 times for xanax addiction. I don't care though. I just need to just one more time get back to the time in my life when I was cucking Bob.

Frank D'arbo

to be the only one who knows that you're right
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I was reading somthing over on the general discussion board fir Chris Chan and somthing interesting has piqued my interest. Chris Chan has come to the bafflingly conclusion that King Aurthur (And unspecified other kings from the middle ages) conspired to separate the dimensions in his dimensional merge theory/coping mechanism.

This seams like somthing sort of worthy for further discussion. How'd he come to this conclusion, what brought it on and how does if effect the future mythos of this strange religion Chris Chan created. If this belongs in another thread just let me know, but if be very interesting what can be fine with this new info.

At the very least it another deflecting fit why the merge hasn't happened yet.
>retarded post
>newfag

its like poetry

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
I was depressed a while back and have been watching a lot of old Chris videos. I took some Xanax and NyQuil to help get over this cold I have been having. I was watching "THAT IS MY HOUSE" and then that one with the sound of Bob yawning and/or dying followed it when I fell asleep.

I had this dream and it was so vivid. Bob came into my room, but he wasn't moving any of his appendages. His eyes were wide open and his pupils were red. He was hovering like six inches off the ground and just staring straight forward. He had on a button up flannel, overalls and tight jeans showing of his manly bulge. I don't know why I did this, but I reached out and caressed his bulge and I could feel this turgid feeling and this throbbing. I gragged myfinger across it and this fleshy, throbbing, bulbous member ripped straight across the fly, leaving his zipper hanging in the cool Autumn breeze. I grabbed it ad manipulated it a bit and tried to bendit in my index finger and thumb, but the tensile strength was great. His seemly, feral uncircumsized member was pulsing and the blood running through the bent blue vein of his cock beat as though his heart was still alive. He looked down at me and said, "listen boy, get your black ass down in the gutter and stay there." This confused me because I am caucasian. From my closet though, a Nigerian man in a pickle suit emerged. He walked fluidly and was very human unlike Bob. As the Niggo walked forward Bob began to float backward and say "I got no black ass. I got no black ass. I got no black ass." I was confused, frightened and frankly, aroused.

As Bob floated backwards the Pickle suited Niggo removed a 19" cock from his suit and began to stroke it while looking at me. I finally up and asked "What is going on, Mr. Chandler?" Bob retorted "SPOOFING." I responded "What?" And Bob exclaimed "SPOOFING. S-P-O-O-F-I-N-G."

The Niggo smacked me and I rolled over. I sleep naked, so he saw his opportunity; there was easy access. He penetrated me and was relentless. I could feel my prostate being irritated by the bulbous nature of his cock as my asshole tore under the stain of his Zulu penis. I could feel tensing sensations and knew he was almost complete. My hips were squeezed as he ejaculated into my digestive tract. Bob's in the corner spontaniously orgasming, his cock shooting load after load of cum like a whip cream filled water pistol. The African Gherkin laid across me and nibbled on my ear and whispered "I am Batman". I say "huh?" as I hear a clang in the corner. It's Bob and he has an axe. "Get away from that Internet, I'm cuttin' it down" he says as he comes down across the cable running to mycomputer. I pass out.

I woke up and there was an axe laying next to my fractured cable line. To this day I wonder what really happened that night. I have tried every mix of xanax and NyQuil I can get my hands on. I have been to treatment 14 times for xanax addiction. I don't care though. I just need to just one more time get back to the time in my life when I was cucking Bob.
Glad I started this thread, it might have been going nowhere but that comment made my night

Dom Cruise

Winter waifu, 1906 style
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You really have to stop and be amazed how Chris Chan is now trying to create his own Religion, remember when he was just a weird guy making a funny comic book?

Also, hi Sig, I didn't know you were back.