Australian Tribal Elders Call For International Intervention Against Genocidal Actions On Their Communities

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It is my opinion that there is an irreconcilable conflict of interest between the authoritarian, industrialized culture, attempting to farm humans on cemented over wetlands, fed by monocultured foods grown on plowed under grasslands, clear cut forests and dredgede from the ocean floor, and the egalitarian, indigenous culture that lives in harmony with the natural world. The industrialists need to make huge changes in their way of doing things or the planet is going to restore the balance of nature by itself and there is no technology known to man on this planet that can stop it.

There are some very extreme claims made by this group of first people from all over Australia, asserting that the vaccine mandate is actually a genocidal land grab by the European colonizers. I don't think the vaccine itself is more harmful than helpful, but vaccine mandates clearly are a move that infringes on individual rights of body autonomy and self determination.

There is no valid medical reason to quarantine or force the vaccine on otherwise healthy people. The lock downs and mandates are strictly political and entirely profit driven by billionaire CEOs and their lackies in the WHO and CDC who don't give a crap about public health.
The European industrial fascists need to give the management of the #LandBack to the indigenous people who are part of those ecosystems being ravaged all over the world by the perpetual war machine and its codependent fossil fuel and mineral extraction industries.

The Amazon, Indonesian, African and temperate rain forests are all severely threatened. Look at what happened last week in BC. That's the lungs of the planet and they're on fire.

Sovereign Tribal people calling out for international intervention and exposing what is happening in the communities.

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These Abbos really need to take speaking classes and focus less on "UNGA BUNGA ME FROM HERE DIS MUH PEOPLES LAND YOU COLONIZERS." Australia is beyond fucked, so I sympathize with them on the issue that their government needs toppled and replaced. No one should be forced a jab, not even retarded Abbos.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So go over there and do something about it.
I'm dealing with the similar issues with native people here at home. The best I can do is to spread their message.
Ah, Tom posts, we mock, Tom seethes. Everything as it should be in this best of all possible worlds.
Actually, i feel sorry for you congenitally stupid deviants with such delusions of adequacy, relevance and legal standing. You're fools and your conscientious stupidity will be preserved forever.

Moralfag Supreme

All Hail Cthurkey!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
keep sharing your idiotic assessments of me while my life goes on pretty nicely in the real world and the rest of the internet, my bitches. go make fools of yourselves on the serious post i just made.
Here's the truth of it Tom. You could make a post about saving the whales, the starving kids in Africa, or culling militaristic advances in some third world country. You could make all the altruistic statements backed by science or (more likely) pseudo-science you want. You could play the superiority card until you're effectively blowing farts that sound better than the saxophone rape you aspire to on a daily basis, the truth of the matter is the sentiment that will always stand firm is this one, right here:
Kill yourself pedo.
No one cares how "serious" or "intelligent" you try to make yourself appear. You've held the argument that pedophilia can be "okay" in some light, based on the "mental maturity" of the victim. You've outright admitted to digital manipulation of a canine. All other facts or viewpoints go out the window compared to those two quasi-realities, which you've openly stated. The fact that you so vehemently try to back peddle and re-word them only proves the validity of them as happenings in your miserable existence.

CorteXY

La la la Lola
kiwifarms.net
If you had an iota of a grasp of what you're babbling about, you'd know 'tribe' is an offensive term in reference to Australian Aboriginals.

So not only are you a fly-blown tramp, a rock-spider and general drug-fucked deviant - but now a dang, dirty RACIST.

Obligatory, seppuku, you dog-fucking cunt-rag.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If you had an iota of a grasp of what you're babbling about, you'd know 'tribe' is an offensive term in reference to Australian Aboriginals.

So not only are you a fly-blown tramp, a rock-spider and general drug-fucked deviant - but now a dang, dirty RACIST.

Obligatory, seppuku, you dog-fucking cunt-rag.
If you had even a shred of intellectual integrity, you would not be repeating lies about me and you would have noticed that the word "Tribal" printed on the page linked, but most telling is that if you weren't a disgusting racist colonizer, you would know that "Australian Aboriginal" is the most offensive thing you could possibly call them .

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
repeating lies about me
Which lies are those? If he's repeating your own admissions of molesting a child and diddling a dog, are you calling yourself a liar?

What is wrong with you? You're like a Jack-in-the-Box except instead of just popping out when your crank is turned, you pop out and admit to molesting a child.