Australian Tribal Elders Call For International Intervention Against Genocidal Actions On Their Communities

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you had even a shred of intellectual integrity, you would not be repeating lies about me and you would have noticed that the word "Tribal" printed on the page linked, but most telling is that if you weren't a disgusting racist colonizer, you would know that "Australian Aboriginal" is the most offensive thing you could possibly call them .
'Tribe' is something we accept from white people because we understand they usually don't know any better, but we really don't like it. Australian Aboriginal is perfectly fine though what are you talking about?

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
No one cares about your stupid political opinions, pedo. You're self-refuting on every level, from contradicting yourself within the very same sentence to the meta view of your life, which can only be described as a six-decade slapstick farce of constant failure and humiliation.

The only opinions that would carry any weight coming from you would be:
1) scared straight messages aimed at school kids and...
2)pro abortion arguments centered around mommy Wasserburg's error in sparing the coathanger.

Last edited:

CorteXY

La la la Lola
kiwifarms.net
If you had even a shred of intellectual integrity, you would not be repeating lies about me and you would have noticed that the word "Tribal" printed on the page linked, but most telling is that if you weren't a disgusting racist colonizer, you would know that "Australian Aboriginal" is the most offensive thing you could possibly call them .

'Tribe' is something we accept from white people because we understand they usually don't know any better, but we really don't like it. Australian Aboriginal is perfectly fine though what are you talking about?

If straight from the horse's mouth isn't as up to your high (no pun intended) standards of "intellectual integrity", please see attached document from an AUS source - not some poor-man's 'change.org' from fucking CANADA.

Once again, inside-out yourself via seppuku, you RACIST, dog-fucking, child-tampering, irredeemable waste of "human" form.

Attachments

• appropriate_indigenous_terminoloy(1).pdf
    1 MB · Views: 18

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I only know one indigenous Australian and a few more progressive white folk and none of them use that term. Like indigenous nations in North America, Australian people have many different names according to their family groupings and where their ancestral lands are There were also numerous languages there , as well as South America, Africa and all over Asia. European industrial fascism seeks to homogenize everything and everybody down into their own binary terms and the prefix "ab" implies defectiveness, with especially racial overtones due to settler colonialism in Australia. Though "aboriginal" is Latin for "original inhabitant" , because of the trauma associated with it, "native" and "indigenous" are more preferred today.
If straight from the horse's mouth isn't as up to your high (no pun intended) standards of "intellectual integrity", please see attached document from an AUS source - not some poor-man's 'change.org' from fucking CANADA.

Once again, inside-out yourself via seppuku, you RACIST, dog-fucking, child-tampering, irredeemable waste of "human" form.

.Insulting me with false accusations just exposes you as the irredeemable waste "human" form, you angry autistic adult asshole. Have you got anything rational to say in your own words, toxic talking turd with delusions of adequacy and relevance?

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/c...8-facts-about-indigenous-people-in-australia/

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only know one indigenous Australian and a few more progressive white folk and none of them use that term.
Well now you know two, and I'm letting you know that we don't particularly care. Aboriginal, indigenous, first nations and native are all white people terms for a racial grouping that white people care about a lot more than we do. They're your terms, and we'll use them when it's appropriate (around white people), but we don't really care what they are. We prefer to self-identify by mob and by kinship like we've done for tens of thousands of years, not by the race or language groups that white people identify with, so we're really not at all invested in what label white people want to put on the very white construct of our race, which spans a continent and thousands of nations which have disparate customs and traditions that are bizarre, foreign and incompatible to one another.

As for 'tribe', we don't really like it, but like I said, we're not that bothered by it. White people don't know any better.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well now you know two, and I'm letting you know that we don't particularly care. Aboriginal, indigenous, first nations and native are all white people terms for a racial grouping that white people care about a lot more than we do. They're your terms, and we'll use them when it's appropriate (around white people), but we don't really care what they are. We prefer to self-identify by mob and by kinship like we've done for tens of thousands of years, not by the race or language groups that white people identify with, so we're really not at all invested in what label white people want to put on the very white construct of our race, which spans a continent and thousands of nations which have disparate customs and traditions that are bizarre, foreign and incompatible to one another.

As for 'tribe', we don't really like it, but like I said, we're not that bothered by it. White people don't know any better.
I'm an American Hebrew Israelite and our social organization evolved from a single family with 12 sons which became the "nation" of Israel. Native Americans describe themselves in similar ways; they are clans and bands that make up nations. I don't know if native Americans called themselves tribes before the Judeo-Christian (Zionist) industrial fascists invaded or not, but I know the Israelites always called ourselves members of some tribe born to some clan for another clan, in much the same way native Americans describe themselves.

The racial groupings white people concern themselves with are all arbitrary bullshit created by privileged colonizer anthropologists and zoologists studying occupied populations in the 18th and 19th centuries that has evolved into the white supremacist exceptionalism we see on display in all of the former European colonies, most notably the US and Occupied Palestine. This is all breaking down as dissident children of colonizers are connecting with their indigenous neighbors who are teaching them how to connect with nature and their own ancestors.

Typical white man behavior @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , telling the minority what words to use to describe themselves.
typical functionally illiterate and intellectually dishonest observation by a typical privileged punk ass bitch. Do read more of your own prejudices into my words, asswipe.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm an American Hebrew Israelite and our social organization evolved from a single family with 12 sons which became the "nation" of Israel. Native Americans describe themselves in similar ways; they are clans and bands that make up nations. I don't know if native Americans called themselves tribes before the Judeo-Christian (Zionist) industrial fascists invaded or not, but I know the Israelites always called ourselves members of some tribe born to some clan for another clan, in much the same way native Americans describe themselves.
Yes, those are hierarchical social polities based on clanhood and kinship. Eurasians had them, Africans had them, Native Americans had them, and regardless of what they called them in English they tend to be called "tribes" now. We never had anything resembling that before colonisation, so what people call our "tribes" are just lingual groupings without the sociopolitical or kinship ties that really make up a tribe. It'd be like calling "Spanish" or "French" a tribe, it doesn't fit, and it's reframing our traditional way of life into something that resembles white people history to simplify it for white people consumption, so even though it's not a big deal, we don't particularly like it.

Also, all those white-people progressive buzzwords you just spat out really don't endear you to me any, I'm happy to talk about my cultural heritage to anyone that's interested in learning about it but I'm not going to hear shit like "industrial fascism" and "white privileged colonisers" and "zionist occupied palestine" and think "oh huh this dogfucking pedophile must be one of the good ones".

Eat shit and die you child-molesting cracker.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yes, those are hierarchical social polities based on clanhood and kinship. Eurasians had them, Africans had them, Native Americans had them, and regardless of what they called them in English they tend to be called "tribes" now. We never had anything resembling that before colonisation, so what people call our "tribes" are just lingual groupings without the sociopolitical or kinship ties that really make up a tribe. It'd be like calling "Spanish" or "French" a tribe, it doesn't fit, and it's reframing our traditional way of life into something that resembles white people history to simplify it for white people consumption, so even though it's not a big deal, we don't particularly like it.

Also, all those white-people progressive buzzwords you just spat out really don't endear you to me any, I'm happy to talk about my cultural heritage to anyone that's interested in learning about it but I'm not going to hear shit like "industrial fascism" and "white privileged colonisers" and "zionist occupied palestine" and think "oh huh this dogfucking pedophile must be one of the good ones".

Eat shit and die you child-molesting cracker.
ah so , you believe lies and speak violent false words against people. i doubt that your "people" approve of that you racist failed abortion. eat shit and live very far from me, toxic talking turd.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ah so , you believe lies and speak violent false words against people. i doubt that your "people" approve of that you racist failed abortion. eat shit and live very far from me, toxic talking turd.
Didn't take much for the white coloniser to come out in you, did it gubba?