Australian Tribal Elders Call For International Intervention Against Genocidal Actions On Their Communities

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for not putting the word people in quotation marks like that incredibly racist cracker a few posts back, you're alright for a whitefella.
I was going to say mob but it would have gone over Tom's head.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to use this thread to post some random empowering blackfella shit to make up for that racist cracker whitesplaining to me if any cunt knows any dardy blackfella shit to share go ahead and share it that'd be deadly as fuck cunts.

In before flubba wubba noongar, roads are for cars not sleeping, and don't be rama rama are the only things you racist white dogs know.

Yep I'm on T.V.

Delibird says Merry Christmas - Colossal Faggot
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty cool that the indigenous people of australia have been there for at least 50,000 years, which is a pretty mindboggling date to consider.

They probably don't need the help of dog rapists to defend themselves.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Didn't take much for the white coloniser to come out in you, did it gubba?
i'm no colonizer, you pitiful moron. i'm a member of an ancient clan of Israelite priests and scribes. we have lived where ever we were welcomed for thousands of years and i've been allied with AIM for almost 40 years. No male in my parents ancestry has killed anybody since Moses slew the taskmaster. We were the first to bug out of the fights to protect the scrolls and the last off the killing field , burying the dead and salvaging valuables. My great grandfather was orphaned in a massacre.

You're just like reactionary city indians here. racist assholes who know next to nothing about their cultures and want to shit on white people all the time, blaming them for atrocities committed by somebody else's ancestors a long time ago, oblivious to the ongoing trauma to the people living according to tradition on the rezzes.

Thanks for not putting the word people in quotation marks like that incredibly racist cracker a few posts back, you're alright for a whitefella.
Native Americans call racist assholes like you "apples" ; red on the outside but white inside. calling me names that don't even apply to me like "cracker" make you look like the fool. You may have indigenous blood in you, but you don't talk like any indigenous person i've ever listened to or read their words. Who and what are you, mister being offensive toward me attempting to make war with me? I am Schlemazel Ben Mosheh, the not so lucky son of Moses, born intersex to the clan Kohan for the clan Gershom of the tribe Levi in the nation of Israel Identify yourself to me formally so that I may have a better understanding of this new enemy presenting itself to me.

Or grow the fuck up and communicate with me like something other than a barbarian on the warpath and learn something about the tribal people of Europe if you're capable of learning.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
Schlemazel Ben Mosheh, the not so lucky son of Moses, born intersex to the clan Kohan for the clan Gershom of the tribe Levi in the nation of Israel
That's a long fucking name, Schlemmy.
Native Americans call racist assholes like you "apples" ; red on the outside but white inside.
No, we don't. Maybe in the 50s, but certainly not now. Most First Nations call each other Chug, a slur referencing their propensity for alcoholism. Very rarely does whiteness come into discussion, that's a white people thing.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm no colonizer, you pitiful moron. i'm a member of an ancient clan of Israelite priests and scribes. we have lived where ever we were welcomed for thousands of years
Oh right, so when your people do it, it’s not colonialism. How convenient. Shut the fuck up, imperialist running dog lackey of the hated European powers.
Native Americans call racist assholes like you "apples" ; red on the outside but white inside.
Why would they say a black man is red on the outside? Do you think all indigenous people are the same? You fucking racist.
calling me names that don't even apply to me like "cracker" make you look like the fool.
You look like a cracker and you surely do act like one.
You may have indigenous blood in you, but you don't talk like any indigenous person i've ever listened to or read their words.
That doesn’t mean shit. You’ve demonstrated that you know nothing whatsoever about any of the native cultures you appropriate.

Or grow the fuck up and communicate with me like something other than a barbarian on the warpath
Funny turn of phrase, why did you choose those words?

I think we should ban Tom for bringing his racist hate speech into a peaceful discussion of the Australian people.

Positron

Santa puts a needle in your sock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We were the first to bug out of the fights to protect the scrolls and the last off the killing field , burying the dead and salvaging valuables.
So you have scavenger genes in your body.

I am Schlemazel Ben Mosheh, the not so lucky son of Moses, born intersex to the clan Kohan for the clan Gershom of the tribe Levi in the nation of Israel
Levis do not own land. Your father owns land. Ergo you are not Levi.