Australians being stopped from watching live-streamed murders and terror attacks -

Sackity

Yo, Buddy. Still alive?
kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms.nl hasn't been blocked by any Australian ISP afaik. They don't know about it yet.

I'm even able to access KF via the DoE Internet. Not sure why, but I'm not complaining.

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet in two days we'll be free to watch all the carnage of the 11 September attacks as many times as we want across multiple mainstream media platforms.

Apparently the powers that be don't feel that people repeatedly viewing one of the most successful terrorist attacks of modern times might inspire anyone to violence, only recent mass shootings.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the powers that be don't feel that people repeatedly viewing one of the most successful terrorist attacks of modern times might inspire anyone to violence, only recent mass shootings.
Those videos are historical. That's different.

Give it a decade or so, and it will be illegal in Australia to view photos like this, taken by intelligence agents who knew about the terrorist plot in advance, so they could get the shots framed right for the day after.

On September 10, 2001...
1568073254226.png

The Great Uluru Firewall will also identify for ASIO investigation anyone who posts about inconvenient facts, like the fact that the Saudi Arabian ambassador to El Stados Unitidio was directly funnelling money to several of the hijackers.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Typical ABC scaremongering. This is what the article claims - "About 93 per cent of it is child sexual abuse material that we have taken down through other regulatory powers that we have," she said.

"But 7 per cent of the content is abhorrent violent content and that's described as any form of live-streamed torture, kidnapping, murder."

But what do they except and quote in big brightly coloured letters? -
"Almost all of them have been live-streamed murders," she said.

Fucking pathetic.

speaking of VPN, how good is NordVPN.

any recommendations.
I'm pretty sure they are one of the ones owned by the Chinese. Private Internet Access isn't though, and it works great, I've been with them for years.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino