Autism you witnessed IRL - share your stories

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed this thread was missing, so here it goes.
Share your stories of witnessing Autists IRL and their autistic behaviors, at school, at work or game place.
I'll start off first.

This one's fresh as it happened yesterday.
Fräu H. is a teacher in a private school, and generally they have a dinner parents/students/teachers before Christmas.
So I went with her, and naturally sat in the hall with her class.
Halfway into dinner, here comes the autistic kid that has a crush of her.
First he literally snarls at me when she introduces me to him as her spouses.
But that quickly went away when he pulled out fucking Yu-Gi-Oh cards (I know that shit is old, but here in the post Soviet bloc things arrive 15 years later at least) and literally starts putting them down on the table.
Fräu H. must have been used to it, because she just rolled her eyes "Sped, we already talked about this. No cards in class" Sped: "But we aren't in class now" "But we are eating here" Sped: "We aren't in class"
He kepts insisting about it and explaining every single fucking card, what it does and how he uses it. It took 20 minutes to get him off our back.
Fräu H. teaches to the first classes, so you guess he'd be 13-14, right?
Nope, he's always held back even though his parents pay well, plus they enrolled him late, so he's freaking 19, almost 20.
Only in the eastern bloc, baby!

Monika H.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the cherry on top! I know it's not nice to laigh but the situation is funny as fuck. How the student has a crush for a teacher, close to his age and tries to impress her with trading cards. :story:
He's not the first nor he'll be the last.
She's very patient and kind, so she always has a student who gets a crush on her, especially special ed and bullied students.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Back in high school over a decade ago, there was this one really weird fat black kid who used to bring a GBA or something with sonic on it everywhere. Another thing he was known for was coming up to other boys and saying things like "You're so cool, can I sniff your shoes?" to them.

Edit: Now that I've had time to recall this dude in more detail, it was actually socks that he asked to sniff rather than shoes.

Last edited:

Monika H.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely not, but it is interesting and funny to read such stories. Unfortunately I can't tell any stories like that, because the persons, which are involved aren't autistic, but have an interesting pattern of behaviour.
There's the personal lolcows threads if you want to share there

Reactions: Koby_Fish

Autumnal Equinox

Dancing Republican vampire
kiwifarms.net
An old friend's younger brother is autistic. Still remember the first time I saw him go nuclear.

I had just recently become friends with the older brother, and he had invited me to his house to hang out and play some games. I went, and the guy introduced me to his younger brother, who was glued to the computer playing RuneScape. I said hi, and the kid replied hello back in that monotone, completely devoid of any sort of emotion nasally autist voice. My friend had wanted to show me a new PC game he had recently bought and asked his brother to get off the computer for awhile. Eyes still glued to the screen, he replied he was playing a game. Friend said he's been on it for five hours now, just get off for a half hour or so. Again, monotone autist voice "playing a game" friend said "c'mon carrot top, get off"

Apparently his redheaded brother took being called carrot top as the worst insult humanly imaginable. He hurled the mouse into the wall, slammed one if those old CD tower cases to the ground as hard as he could, spilling them everywhere and breaking the tower and started screeching at the top of his lungs.

I'm standing there completely flabbergasted, remember this is the first time I've been over and meeting these people. Kid sees me speechless and screeches "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!!!" and starts slamming his head into the computer desk. Finally friend's mom comes out, takes the kid into her bedroom and you can hear him being spanked. She comes out, apologies and says he's autistic.

My friend and I were about 15 when this happened and his little brother was around 13. Kid had several more meltdowns like this in front of our friend group.

Buxinator

Just an average joe
kiwifarms.net
There's the personal lolcows threads if you want to share there
Thanks will look into it.

Finally friend's mom comes out, takes the kid into her bedroom and you can hear him being spanked.
Which color was more intense? The red hair, the face when he screetched/cried or his ass, after being spanked?

edboy

I love you
kiwifarms.net
Back when I was in high school a local radio station would always set up a Halloween costume contest every year. Winners would usually get a cash prize, get to appear on the radio, or even win concert tickets. This one year a kid dressed up as some obscure cartoon character that I don't remember the name to. I think he had said it was supposed to be some bunny or something. It was the most low effort costume I had ever seen in person. The only thing I could possibly compare it to is Chris's ECV 00002 video, where he dressed up like sonic.

The kid came to school wearing nothing but red basketball shorts, red shoes and a wig and was completely slathered in red, still wet paint. nothing that he had on was the same color of red, so he of course just looked like some red, shirtless kid with red shorts. I was almost surprised the kid didn't get kicked out of school, as coming to school without a shirt is understandably against the dress code. The wig had some sort of dreaded thing going on, which he claimed were supposed to be spikes. He had a big white splotch on his stomach like a cartoon animal as well. This later became a big pink splotch, as the colors mixed with his sweat and nervousness.

Once the competition started, all contestants were supposed to stand against a porous concrete wall which faced the crowd. Red dude leaned on the wall and completely smudged it with the still greasy red body paint. His bare back was now completely exposed. Everyone laughed, including the radio station announcer who previously had a stoic, thuggish demeanor. The kid started hopping/dancing around trying to act like the character he was dressed as in nervousness while the other contestants just kinda awkwardly stared. A few people in the audience laughed. To make a long story short, the kid lost, everyone healthily laughed again, and he proceeded to kick in a subwoofer, spit on some random girl, and ran to the nearby animation class which of course shows anime, all in a complete tear-filled rage. From what I remember the kid was genuinely autistic, so I don't remember if he got in trouble or faced any consequences.

School ended in June of that year, and the red stain was there even til the last day of my senior year.

Last edited:

WeeMars

Fragile, she doesn't see her beauty.
kiwifarms.net
There was this obvious as fuck Aspie kid who would barely show up to school at all, and when he did all he would do was talk about Nazis, Communists, and call teachers Normies straight to their faces. He even (Out loud) talked in class about how he was on some Tranny discord and how weird it was. Describing NeoVag in detail. He also had the most nasally and annoying voice ever. He just stopped showing up to school one day and never came back.

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
There was this obvious as fuck Aspie kid who would barely show up to school at all, and when he did all he would do was talk about Nazis, Communists, and call teachers Normies straight to their faces. He even (Out loud) talked in class about how he was on some Tranny discord and how weird it was. Describing NeoVag in detail. He also had the most nasally and annoying voice ever. He just stopped showing up to school one day and never came back.
That kid sounds like /pol/ if it manifested itself into a person.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino