Autism you witnessed IRL - share your stories

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

ZXO

Mista Thug Isolation
kiwifarms.net
I think nobody is telling them they can flush it here. Must be from places where you can't or it fucks up the plumbing.
These are the only bathrooms I've seen and heard of with this problem. If they're used to it where they're from and they don't see shit covered toilet paper in the trash cans, maybe the plumbing works?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: totse

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
My ex from 20 years ago:
  • Goes apeshit over aspect ratios and “pan and scan” visual formatting
  • Is even more anal about audio quality, to the point where he won’t listen to music on ANY headphones ever, or on any speakers that don’t meet his ideal specs
  • Still spergs out about how laser disc players were far superior to DVD players and the sheer INJUSTICE of DVDs eclipsing laser disc players
  • Was a literal trainspotter; I once found a cache of ~100 little notebooks in his childhood bedroom (we were prepping the family homestead for sale), all full of train numbers, locations, etc.
  • Hated Windows NT (remember that?) so much that he referred to it as Windows NW (“not working”)
  • Was once at an ATM when the cash point software crashed and he saw it reboot. The operating system? Windows NT. Cue massive fucking meltdown that culminated in him hand-delivering a letter to his bank’s HQ in London, addressed to the CEO, informing him that he was taking his business (all £3,000/month of it 🙄) elsewhere until they replaced Windows NT with a respectable OS.
I have so many more stories about him but that’ll do for now. (The one time his sister tried to broach the topic of his possible autism with him, by sending him a link to an article about Asperger’s Syndrome, he flew into a rage and would forever after speak angrily about how he didn’t have “Ass Burgers.”)

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

It's a tard Holocaust!
kiwifarms.net
I was getting a prescription at 2am at a shady Cvs after work. A mid 30s kind of tard, with a mullet tries to bum a smoke from me but at the time I was clean.
He then announces he's "selling playstation 2 games" and wants to know if I want one.
Solid strategy there. Genuinely upset I didn't have a playstation 2 nor needed his shitty games

Same approximate neighborhood it's near blizzard conditions but I had to do laundry and used the bus.
Some gaunt mummy looking melanin-rich American is yelling "be careful, be careful!". I nearly fell in the slick snow anyways and he was genuinely angry. "I told you to be careful!" as if his words nullified the icy conditions. "Why don't you listen?"

He had this huge bag of cheap, ratty looking pipe tobacco on him, that, shocker, he was selling. Shit looked old and grey.

The bus is 10 minutes away and he spies somebody coming out of the bank and bolts after them to sell it. It was a combination of Tnb and autism that words can't describe.

So I don't know whether this is individual autism or racial autism.

Found out today that Mexicans are responsible for most of, if not all, the shit covered toilet paper in bathroom trash cans. Fucking filthy.
Oh yeah even the Ecuadorian are doing that as well. Where my Uncle works they would play soccer on the weekends. He would find a whole bunch of soiled toilet paper on the floor late at night when the game is over they all left.

ZXO

Mista Thug Isolation
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah even the Ecuadorian are doing that as well. Where my Uncle works they would play soccer on the weekends. He would find a whole bunch of soiled toilet paper on the floor late at night when the game is over they all left.
Info ads need to be blasted all over the southwest and California in Spanish then. Not to offend but to inform them of how unsanitary it is. The plumbing works God dammit.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
My ex from 20 years ago:
  • Goes apeshit over aspect ratios and “pan and scan” visual formatting
  • Is even more anal about audio quality, to the point where he won’t listen to music on ANY headphones ever, or on any speakers that don’t meet his ideal specs
  • Still spergs out about how laser disc players were far superior to DVD players and the sheer INJUSTICE of DVDs eclipsing laser disc players
  • Was a literal trainspotter; I once found a cache of ~100 little notebooks in his childhood bedroom (we were prepping the family homestead for sale), all full of train numbers, locations, etc.
  • Hated Windows NT (remember that?) so much that he referred to it as Windows NW (“not working”)
  • Was once at an ATM when the cash point software crashed and he saw it reboot. The operating system? Windows NT. Cue massive fucking meltdown that culminated in him hand-delivering a letter to his bank’s HQ in London, addressed to the CEO, informing him that he was taking his business (all £3,000/month of it 🙄) elsewhere until they replaced Windows NT with a respectable OS.
I have so many more stories about him but that’ll do for now. (The one time his sister tried to broach the topic of his possible autism with him, by sending him a link to an article about Asperger’s Syndrome, he flew into a rage and would forever after speak angrily about how he didn’t have “Ass Burgers.”)
And you let him get away?

BigMutantBastard

'Mon then
kiwifarms.net
There's a 47 year old guy in one of my classes at uni, he frequently throws tantrums when the lecturer explains things that he struggles to understand and/or when he refuses to acknowledge that he made a mistake in class (which happens almost every class).

There was one time we were in a lab getting briefed on an assignment and he slammed his fists on a desktop repeatedly because he couldn't understand what the lecturer, who has a Polish accent, was saying. He then proceeded to hurl insults towards her about being Polish and how she shouldn't be teaching. The rest of us just stared in shock at what this guy was doing, and how it pretty much came out of absolutely nowhere. After he was kicked out of the class groupchat he went on a tirade of sperging on Facebook about being fed up that he's still trying to get an education, had over 50k in debt, never has had a full-time job, and how he'd been single for 13 years.

Furthermore, the guy doesn't look exceptional at all, he looks like an accountant or geography teacher or something, so this wave of autism coming out of left field took us all by complete surprise.

Last edited:

Fools Idol

Osea did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
I know two girls who are definitely on the spectrum.

Girl 1 (co-worker) is a closeted furry and entry level weeb. I've caught her drawing wolves, goats and anime wolf girls (think bad deviantart) on her break. She gives them names like shadow, spike and lightning. Every time I see her she's on the Discord app talking to her trany friends. She has a Twitch channel and has a few beta orbiters that make her very uncomfortable as she has no experience with the opposite sex.

Girl 2 (childhood neighbor) writes gay fan fiction and has lost her hair because she is "depressed". She stutters a lot and has self harmed. Loves her Nintendo DS and Pokemon. She also has never had a relationship.

They are very quiet/withdrawn but nice enough. Although Girl 1 is useless and has a complete breakdown when confronted.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

It's a tard Holocaust!
kiwifarms.net
I had a dumbass neighbor who (in the dvd era) bought his kids the 80s Ninja turtles cartoons on Vhs so "they could learn how to fight".

Edit: I just saw an ad for Facebook where some lardasses disrupt a class playing kazoos and then go air out their luscious fupas outside. If I were that professor I would beat the shit out of them.

Last edited:
Tags
None