Autism you witnessed IRL - share your stories

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
My dad has these redneck friends he used to hang around with in his youth and occasionally we'll all meet up for dinner. They're decent people but VERY right-wing and they tend to have nothing really engaging or cultured to say most of the time. A regular Cleetus couple if ever there was one.

Anyway, they have a moderate to severely autistic son that they bring with them. Huge kid built like a bear and smelly as all hell. His hobby is reading the ingredients of candy wrappers and staring at me like a creep whenever I'm unfortunate enough to sit near him. They're apparently putting him on some kind of sterilizing hormones. I didn't want to ask them the reason WHY but I have a hunch it has something to do with some really gross shit.

It's really more sad than funny. They're decent people like I said. The son makes me really uneasy though.

Gravityqueen4life

i am full but i must eat.
kiwifarms.net
we had a sped in our class. lets call him jimmy. you see, jimmy had a problem (other then being a sped), he was forced to wear dippers. why was that the case? he had a problem with his penis that he could not tell if he needed to go to the bathroom or not so he sometimes pee himself. of course, the other kids made fun of him and more or less made him an outcast. would sometimes get into fights where the other kids would pull his pants down and expose his diapers during lunch breaks. i was not friends with jimmy but me and some other kids were forced to spend time playing with him since he lived in the same neighborhood as us. he was not a bad kid. a bit quite since he had issues talking and being bullied did not help with that. was forced to be at his birthday party by my mother since she felt bad for him and was friends with his mother. he was raised by a singel mom but she was nice enough. baked the few kids who showed up alot of cookies and we watched the pokemon movies together while playing with his dog.

jimmy would later switch school and be forced to move somewhere else since the school was so faraway. that was the last time i heard of him. atleast the classroom stopped smelling weird after he was gone.

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was this obvious as fuck Aspie kid who would barely show up to school at all, and when he did all he would do was talk about Nazis, Communists, and call teachers Normies straight to their faces. He even (Out loud) talked in class about how he was on some Tranny discord and how weird it was. Describing NeoVag in detail. He also had the most nasally and annoying voice ever. He just stopped showing up to school one day and never came back.
did a sweet little girltroon with an oddly similar name show up the day of/after the kid never came back? :optimistic:

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
i know im double posting but i just remembered another sped. his name was kasper (i dont give a fuck about doxing him since unlike jimmy, kasper was an asshole everyone hated). he was this smug fat kid (kinda looks like a more exceptional null with facial alcohol syndrome when i think about it) with a exceptional arm (i dont know what the problem is called but he was forced to keep it up in such a way, it made him look like a fat exceptional T-rex) that would always tell you on the teacher, be THAT kid who would lie about his parents being famous (or know famous people on tv) and having all the new and coolest toys. like jimmy, my parents tried to force me to go to his birthday party that was being held at a pizza-hut (he even invited the teachers but thankfully, they said no) but i OUTRIGHT REFUSED to go. it would go so far, that me and my dad made a deal, if he could show me how to pirate naruto on to my pc, i would go if not, i would stay home. remember, this was the beginning of the 00 and that boomer thought you could download shit online if you played around with the computer screen settings (still make fun of him for that til this day). of course i won and skipped going to his stupid party. i heard a only a few who were invited of my classmates showed and there were some empty sits on the table. he also talked that he would someday rob a bank with a girl he liked and would kill all cops who tried to stop him from getting rich.

sometime later, his parents divorced and the weird thing that happened was imminently the mother took kasper and his little sister on a vacation to Greece for a week. i guess the lust for cock was that great. i got more stories but i stop for now. may even talk about a sped who became a "famous" rapper at somepoint.

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i know im double posting but i just remembered another sped. his name was kasper (i dont give a fuck about doxing him since unlike jimmy, kasper was an asshole everyone hated). he was this smug fat kid (kinda looks like a more exceptional null when i think about it) with a exceptional arm (i dont know what the problem is called but he was forced to keep it up in such a way, it made him look like a fat exceptional T-rex) that would always tell you on the teacher, be THAT kid who would lie about his parents being famous (or know famous people on tv) and having all the new and coolest toys. like jimmy, my parents tried to force me to go to his birthday party that was being hold at a pizza-hut (he even invited the teachers but thankfully, they said no) but i OUTRIGHT REFUSED to go. it would go so far, that me and my dad made a deal, if he could show me how to pirate naruto on to my pc, i would go if not, i would stay home. remember, this was the beginning of the 00 and that boomer thought you could download shit online if you played around with the computer screen settings (still make fun of him for that til this day). of course i won and skipped going to his stupid party. i heard a only a few who were invited of my classmates showed and there were some empty sits on the table. he also talked that he would someday rob a bank with a girl he liked and would kill all cops who tried to stop him from getting rich.

sometime later, his parents divorced and the weird thing that happened was imminently the mother took kasper and his little sister on a vacation Greece for a week. i guess the lust for cock was that great. i got more stories but i stop for now. may even talk about a sped who became a "famous" rapper at somepoint.
it's k I coincidentally made a post that sandwitched yours so you're gucci.

I knew a much younger kid who when he was in like kindergarten used to go around "ha-dou-ken!"-ing the kids in the playground (it was when Street Fighter II for the SNES came out). Didn't actually hit them with anything.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've gotta have more stories on this guy, there's no way this was an isolated incident.
He did sperg out quite a bit after that, but unfortunately none of his other antics really topped the first. He did continue to randomly barge into tables where girls were and quote family guy and American dad, but after the first incident he was always quick to pipe up when other guys were with them. Apparently he also used to write stories about vampires and demons and share them in English class (even when they weren’t supposed to be writing) according to my friend that was in his grade. He was just a really fucking weird kid.

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
Please do when you can!
you got it comrade! got brake from work so i will tell you a story about my boy jasper (JNL), the great rapper.

i first met jasper through a friend who went to the special ed class. the first thing you recognize about him is the way he talked. he had trouble holding a conversation without sounding like his about to drop his spaghetti all over the floor and he had a hard time controlling his vocal cords so he when he talked normally, it sounded like he was yelling. i later learned he was a mute until the age of 6 and had to go though talk therapy to get his voice in order the best they could. the school we went to was one full of none white kids that did not come from the most pleasant backgrounds (middle to lower class, immigrant that came here just a few years ago etc) while jasper was this middle/upper class white kid that thought he was a rapper/musician with legit talent and would show his work to alot of people around school. most would ignore him while others would call him "Eminem wannabee" which made him go into a tard rage since he did not like Eminem. jasper was the punching bag of the group even amongst the tards and would get picked on all the time. he once had an arguments with his friends and in a fit of spergout rage, ran towards a truck that was about to park and got yelled at by his tard wrangler and the truck driver. i once went to one of his rap show that was were young youths would have rap battles and stand up shows for junior and middle school students. what you have to understand is jasper can barely talk so how the hell can he sing? rap even? well, he can but very badly. it got so bad the kids would laugh at him and tell him to get off the stage. if you want, you can listen to some of his songs on his youtube channel and decide for yourself. (most songs are in Swedish)

one of the biggest fails i remember is the time jasper went to Thailand with his dad and his buddy and jesper, by some miracle, never got laid. what i have to mention is jaspers parents went through a divorce and the only reason you go to Thailand (with a buddy mind you) is to get drunk on cheap liquor and fuck hookers. he even went to a strip club and the whores ASKED him to take them back to his hotel room but the sperg chickened out. the dad send jesper home early so he and his buddy could have some "adult fun" while his dumbass of a son was no longer in the way. i met the man personally when jasper invited me and some others to a video game show near the big city. the entire time he had the "son, i am disappointed" look in his eyes while we were talking games and making jokes at his expense.

Last edited:

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you got it comrade! got brake from work so i will tell you a story about my boy jasper (JNL), the great rapper.

i first met jasper through a friend who went to the special ed class. the first thing you recognize about him is the way he talked. he had trouble holding a conversation without sounding like his about to drop his spaghetti all over the floor and he had a hard time controlling his vocal cords so he when he talked normally, it sounded like he was yelling. i later learned he was a mute until the age of 6 and had to go though talk therapy to get his voice in order the best they could. the school we went to was one full of none white kids that did not come from the most pleasant backgrounds (middle to lower class, immigrant that came here just a few years ago etc) while jasper was this middle/upper class white kid that thought he was a rapper/musical with legit talent and would show his work to alot of people around school. most would ignore him while others would call him "Eminem wannabee" which made him go into a tard rage since he did not like Eminem. jasper was the punching bag of the group even amongst the tards and would get picked on all the time. he once had an arguments with his friends and in a fit of spergout rage, ran towards a truck that was about to park and got yelled at by his tard wrangler and the truck driver. i once went to one of his rap show that was were young youths would have rap battles and stand up shows for junior and middle school students. what you have to understand is jasper can barely talk so how the hell can he sing? rap even? well, he can but very badly. it got so bad the kids would laugh at him and tell him to get off the stage. if you want, you can listen to some of his songs on his youtube channel and decide for yourself. (most songs are in Swedish)

one of the biggest fails i remember is the time jasper went to Thailand with his dad and his buddy and jesper, by some miracle, never got laid. what i have to mention is jaspers parents went through a divorce and the only reason you go to Thailand (with a buddy mind you) is to get drunk on cheap liquor and fuck hookers. he even went to a strip club and the whores ASKED him to take them back to his hotel room but the sperg chickened out. the dad send jesper home early so he and his buddy could have some "adult fun" while his dumbass of a son was no longer in the way. i met the man personally when jasper invited me and some others to a video game show near the big city. the entire time he had the "son, i am disappointed" look in his eyes while we were talking games and making jokes at his espence.
Jesus, this is the best post so far if I can say so!
This one has the potential of a full-blown lolcow!

My exes brother dated a nerdy Superwholock freak who wrote bad fan fiction. She was incredibly socially inept and would run up and hug me whenever I saw her and shook hands with all the males in my exes family for some odd reason. She had a fantasy view of relationships that he didn't fulfil. It was so rigid and she had this one track mind of what he should be doing and what she needed to do. At first, it was sweet but it became very problematic quickly.

She spoke in spergy memes IRL and tried to get in on everyones own jokes. Example: the family would often quote their old neighbour, who was this really clueless South African guy who moved away before Miss Sperg came along and she would always ruin it by taking it too far and doing the accent completely wrong. Once she cried uncontrollably whilst flapping her hands because we got the time of a movie wrong, missing the last viewing of the day. Another time she acted really nasty because my ex bought her a Diet Coke instead of a regular one.

He moved for university about a 90 min drive away from her. During winter finals, he told her he wouldn't be home until Christmas and asked her not to visit. She didn't listen and drove to his halls of residence unannounced one afternoon. He wasn't home and she was let in by his roommates and was stuck in their living room for hours as his bedroom door was locked. She apparently took a tantrum in his kitchen in front of his flatmates because he was selfish for needing to study over having a snuggles and takeaway night like she decided they were having. It also turned out that whilst she waited for him to come home, she started to talk about their sex life to his flatmates in detail. The next week, she showed up again, the night before a morning exam with alcohol and sex toys.

Immediately after this, he told her not to contact him over Christmas, that they shouldn't do Christmas and think their relationship over in the New Year as it was not working. He thought this would trigger her to leave him but instead she kept Snapchatting him nudes and stalked him. He ignored her completely and she messaged me and almost every other family member, she was genuinely worried that he killed himself. His parents nagged him to end it properly. So he met up with her and got her one of those really cheap necklaces from ARGOS that said something like 'best friends' on it. He ended it but promised they would still talk and be friends. She seemed to understand but then arrived at his house with Christmas presents for him and his family. She made a scrapbook of them together. I seen it - it looked like a 7 year old made it. He gently told her it was over again but was happy to remain friends. By mid-January, she was still plastering shitty nerdy relationship memes all over Facebook which caused him to actually say the words 'I am have broke up with you' because despite him talking about how it was good friends they were, the ball did not drop. Then the real meltdown began which is basically all of the above times 1 million.

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
kiwifarms.net
This is the story of Chester the Molester.

This was back in middle school. My school made it a point to accept in underprivileged kids (This was a boarding school) in order to boost their rep so thus....autists. So many autists. They accepted them, but yet had no tard guards or any type of special ed to actually help these poor bastards exist in the world. It was a recipe for disaster.

Chester the Molester was a chronic masturbater. You could see him at his desk, the pencils and paper balanced on trembling by the force of his dick bashing. He loved Yugioh (what the fuck is up with autists and Yugioh?) and usually rubbed one out to the girls on the cards. Like Dark Magician girl. He tried to be stealth, but you could hear the joints in the chair and desk squeaking as he fapped with the force and speed that should be unreal for a fat dumpy little boy. We all could see him doing it. The teacher could see him doing it. At first she would yell at him and send him to the office for it. But, this little freak did this in nearly every class I had with him. His poor dong must have had all the skin rubbed off of it since he didn't even use lube. Just, down the pants he'd go and make the whole room tremble.

The excuse was that he was mid tier functioning and that it was impossible to make the little bastard stop trying to choke his chode in the middle of classes. He had a mother, no dad, and she was always waiting in the wings for something to complain about his treatment. The thing is, nobody bullied him. We all just stayed away and never touched anything he touched. He also never touched anyone else, just himself. He'd look some people in the eyes as he squeezed his meat and his eyes were always souless and dark. We did our best to ignore him.

That summer we could take electives, and I decided I'd take a fishing course. I liked fishing before, and I figured it would be a fun way to spend a week. Unfortunately, Chester the Molester was in the same. Fucking. Course. We took bets on if he joined so he could fuck the fish, or that his mother forced him in in an effort to 'expand his experiences'. Nobody was happy with this.

After a lesson about boats and such, we were given canoes so we can go out on this bigass lake. There were plenty of rock islands and little marshes out in the middle, which made for good fishing. But, everyone needed a boat buddy.

And I was assigned Chester the Molester.

I hated the little bastard, and I wanted to fish. So I found myself in the canoe and being the only one paddling as I made for one of the rock formations to dock.

Then, the boat started shaking. I knew what it was, but I prayed I was wrong. God did not hear my pleas, for I turned around to see Chester the Molester with his tortured dick out, furiously tugging it as he smiled at me.

I pushed him off the goddamn boat and rowed away. He floated there in the middle of the lake, screeching as he bobbed about in his life jacket. One of the instructors had to boat out to get him, because the sped didn't have enough sense to just swim back. And that's how I got kicked out of the program.

I still fish though, it's fun.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if this was legit autism, or just some severely Low IQ bullshit, but either way it was completely exceptional.

I was coming out of a west coast grocery store in the summer this year, and there was this guy, obvious tourist, that was just casually cussing a blue streak, like literally F word every other word. Guy looked to be in his 30s, had a kid with him that looked around 7. The accent was probably Newfie, though quite possibly Nova Scotian, but from the sheer stupidity of the encounter I'd place odds on it being Newf. Some older guy, looked to be 60s or 70s and probably from somewhere on the Prairies (Alberta or Saskatchewan is my guess) took exception to this guy casually using potty mouth in front of his kid and scolded him saying (as i recall), "Is this the example you want to set for your son?". Newftard dad totally lost his shit and immediately went full tard rage, cussing at the old man, calling him a pussy and daring him to fight him, "C'mon ya pussy let's go, I'll beat the fuck out of you." and such like. Old guy didn't take the bait and the exceptional Newfguy continued cussing at him halfway back to his car. Poor kid was totally silent the entire time. Felt bad for him.

Last edited:

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful winter treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if he came up in my Share Your School Stories posts, but he can be mentioned here. Let's call him "Dwight" today.

Dwight originally started out in the graduation class ahead of us. Because he was special ed, he didn't get enough credits to graduate or earn a certificate of completion (basically something that says you attended high school, passed classes, but didn't meet all the requirements for graduation). As a result, he was held back and placed into our homeroom the next year.

Unlike many special ed students, Dwight wasn't rude nor did he cause trouble. As a result, few students if any picked on him or bullied him. However, he had to be on the spectrum due to one of his biggest obsessions. Dwight was convinced he always carried an apple juice gun with him. In reality, it was just his fingers pointed like a gun. When someone would tell Dwight, "Use your apple juice gun, Dwight!" He'd make the gun with his fingers, act like he was shooting it, and spray spittle out of his mouth as he tried to imitate what he thought would be the sound of apple juice being shot out at high pressure.

I'm a Sped teaching assistant, AMA
@Chicken Picnic:

Without powerleveling, can you share your most frustrating moment as an assistant and one where you felt a true sense of accomplishment in working with one or more students?

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Chicken Picnic:

Without powerleveling, can you share your most frustrating moment as an assistant and one where you felt a true sense of accomplishment in working with one or more students?
Most frustrating: any time I've worked with behavioural issues and a child you know is smart and capable is just messing about in class. You know you're gonna have to punish them by taking away free time from them, and they do too, so they start saying "please don't tell the teacher (like the teacher running the provision that's giving them the special needs help in class)" and subsequently throwing a tantrum because you wont do what they want you to. Like, it's your own fault kid don't start. They end up making 5 mins punishment turn into more like 30 mins because they started being violent or refused to go back to class. Frustrating to day the least, as you know they're capable but they're doing it to themselves :c

Most accomplished, probably when I've worked with a kid with pretty bad behaviour, tendancy to rather hit out then deal with her feelings (will pinch other kids when she's bored, she even bit me before just cause she could), and after a couple of weeks she seemed to take a liking to me and was being a lot better in class. Because of that, she started talking with the other kids on her table and actually made friends for the first time. She'd been kicked out of school previously so didn't really get to socialise with any other children, so seeing her actually making friends was one of the most heartwarming thing I've ever seen.

She wrote me a letter one week saying how much she appreciated me being in class with her. I could tell she did it all on her own as most of the grammar didn't make sense and the spelling was all wrong. I actually almost cried it was so sweet, I'm a soft little cunt at heart lol.

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna tell a few examples of the other side of the coin to all the "teacher and autistic student" stories.

One time in high school a substitute teacher came in for a day who was this weird old lady and she low-key accused this girl of being bulimic out of nowhere. Now an important thing to know is that this girl was not skeletal thin or anything like that. She was short and small, one of those girls who looks younger than she is because she's so petite, but her weight for her height was perfectly normal. This substitute starts talking about how small this girl is and goes into this story about how she asked other girls at another school why they were so small and they told her they don't eat much and throw up what they eat. This poor girl could only nod and give the most uncomfortably smile until the lady stopped talking while the lady said this in front of the whole class, looking her straight in the eye the whole time.

Another time for a health science class we got a fucking gym teacher teaching for some reason and he was the most unqualified person ever. He actually gave us this spiel at one point about how when you wash your hands you only get 50% of germs off, you get another 5-10% off by shaking the water off, and the rest you get off by drying your hands on a towel, preferably a paper towel so you can throw it away afterwards because reusing a towel means your rubbing the old germs back on. Using hand dryers was bad according to him because you bake the germs on. This was a class for underachievers that I ended up in because I was being lazy and dysfunctional at the time, so nobody challenged him on any of this.

The absolute worst story is from Junior High when we were doing private reading time and this overweight middle aged female teacher is talking to this student and while most of it is inaudible, I distinctly heard the words "sexy" and "orgasm." I wondered if I was hearing things somehow, but it turned out some other kids overheard the same thing. So we confronted the guy the teacher had been talking to and asked him what the fuck that was about. He replied that she was having an orgasm and laughed nervously like it was a joke. We never got the truth out of him. Whatever was going on there, it sure as hell wasn't good.

I don't have quite the same reverent respect that a lot of people do for teachers and academic institutions for some mysterious reason.

Last edited:

wrangled tard

Types in full sentences, for some reason.
kiwifarms.net
When I was in primary school there was this one kid that had mid-high functioning autism, let's call him Chris. Of course at the time I was like 7 or 8 so I had no idea what autism was and neither did anyone else in my class so we just thought he was really weird. He would do the classic autism stuff, loved sonic and trains and shit and was always drawing terribly in class. Our school would do these class play type things for the parents every year and we'd all get into costume and stuff. This one year everything was being set up in the courtyard which had classrooms off to the side with big glass doors and bathrooms opposite them. When the time came for us to all get changed into our costumes we all took turns going to the bathroom to get changed. When it was Chris' turn, he must have misunderstood what the teacher had told him cause he went out to the courtyard and got completely naked where everyone could see. Our teacher all told us to turn away but he didn't know what to do either so we just had to wait for his wrangler to show up but the wrangler never did. Once he got fully dressed he came back to class and everyone was laughing at him and he had no idea why. Something must have clicked in his autismo brain that made him think that everyone was laughing with him so he pulled his pants back down and started flopping his dick everywhere. I can't remember what actually happened to the kid but I think he got sent to a tard school eventually cause this wasn't even the worst thing he had done, this was just the story that I remember enough to tell.

Inflatable Julay

ombama
kiwifarms.net
I was taking a community college tennis class when the Fukushima meltdown happened. Someone mentioned it happening that morning. Fat 30 something guy in the class randomly and loudly announces that he would prefer if the whole population of Japan got decimated because of overpopulation. Uncomfortable silence and confusion.

Dude also had "9/11 was an inside job" stickers on his bag

Tags
None