Autism you witnessed IRL - share your stories

Doctor Placebo

Qassem Soleimani said trans rights.
kiwifarms.net
I was taking a community college tennis class when the Fukushima meltdown happened. Someone mentioned it happening that morning. Fat 30 something guy in the class randomly and loudly announces that he would prefer if the whole population of Japan got decimated because of overpopulation. Uncomfortable silence and confusion.

Dude also had "9/11 was an inside job" stickers on his bag
Based.

Autumnal Equinox

Dancing Republican vampire
kiwifarms.net
Back in my retail slave days, I used to work with a girl who got fired because her autism made her chimp out.

We'll call her Ashley because that was her fucking name. She was a cashier who would sperg out to customers about Pokemon and her Game Boy constantly. Most politely ignored her ramblings, but there were a few who complained to management, and because retail managers are sycophants always looking to please Most Honored Customer, Ashley got taken off cashier and put to work in the stockroom - my area.

Pretty much the same behavior, we'd be trying to unload and process our truck on time and Ashley would wander from area to area trying to start up a conversation about Pokemon with elderly ladies, old retired from the army guys and college dudebro types. She developed a crush on another guy back there and would do things like poke her head into the truck while he was busy throwing freight on the line and ask him if he wanted to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in theaters with her. He'd be polite at first but her constant pestering him started to wear on his nerves. Dude couldn't even go smoke a cig during his break without Ashley tagging along talking about the newest Pokemon game or the newest one she caught.

One day during the holidays (particularly stressful time for retail employees) Ashley was being particularly spergy and obnoxious and just annoying everyone. She found her crush when he was getting ready to go on lunch, and decided this is the day she'd tell him she wanted to be his girlfriend. His response was "not only no, but hell no" Ashley flipped shit, leaped at the guy and started trying to pull his hair, scratch and punch at his face and kick at the old ladies who tried pulling her off and holding her back. We were completely taken aback at her meltdown. Never saw Ashley again after that day.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful winter treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I don't have quite the same reverent respect that a lot of people do for teachers and academic institutions for some mysterious reason.
Unfortunately, there are teachers and staff that lack morals and think nothing of mistreating special education students. When caught, they figure they can get away with it because -- in their minds -- nobody will believe victims with reduced mental capacity. *sigh*

Subs behaving bad aren't limited to special ed, though.
In the Share Your School Stories thread, I'm pretty sure I shared a story where a junior high sub yelled at me and told me to finish my homework for other classes when I had already done that up to that point in the day and chose to quietly put my head down on my desk until the end of the current class.

Gravityqueen4life

will feed Greta some kebab
kiwifarms.net
here is a story about a interesting autist i actually liked. his name was Goran. i found it ironic that his name sounds like the word "walk" in my languages since Goran was a fucking cripple. well, he could "walk" but he needed a special kind of walker that would strap up his legs and make sure his spine and back were straight so it would not mess him up. goran was an immigrant from Irak and his family fled to Sweden since i doubt the people over there were kind to people like goran (it was also during the early/mid 90s so his family dodge a bomb there). Gorans Swedish was awful but you could understand him if you listened. he loved swearing so i would teach him how to say all the "dirty" words in Swedish and he would teach me how to say it in Irak. the teacher never found out about it. some kids would pick on Goran but he would chase them with his walker while screaming like a mad lad and say shit like "i chase you too the ends of the earth" or "you lucky i cant run fucker!". there were times Goran would refuse to use the walker since it was painful for him and that made him only more pissed off. he needed to use it if he ever wanted to walk "proper" someday and had to take days off to go on physical therapy. i honestly felt bad for him when he started crying over how painful the walking was sometime and would try cheer him up by telling jokes or talk about video games.

not sure how his life turned out but i hope he made it.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
We used to have one of those, he transferred into the school in the middle of everything IIRC. I still remember how bad he smelled and the empty cow eyes he usually had when he wasn't upset about anything and it kinda worried me because small me has never seen somebody off like that before in a normal setting and had no concept of autism which wasn't really a thing in the public eye then. The only emotion little dude knew was anger. He'd fly off the handle for every little shit that happened to him, bad grades, being berated by teachers, being touched, having shit stolen from him, people doing something in a way he didn't anticipate.. it didn't matter. Corporal punishment in schools has moved out of fashion at that time where I lived and was something only practiced at home at best, so the teachers were ill-equipped to contain him. (although now that I think about it, I think a few teachers physically restrained him sometimes when it got really bad.. it was an eternity ago) Tard handlers didn't exist. Therapist and psychologists in school settings didn't exist. Tard schools did but it was rare that somebody was actually put in one and it was more for the "drown in their own puddle of drool/security scissors" kind of tards. In the end, they left it up to the other kids to beat him up for acting like a weirdo. And ho boy, they did. In the beginning there was rarely a day where he wasn't beaten into a pulp but he also didn't learn and still get upset about shit and got into peoples faces. He also seemed to have a very high pain tolerance, although he had no strength, which made beating him up exhausting. After a while, even the worst bullies were kinda lost what to do with the kid and he got beaten up a lot less and ignored a lot more.

Then one day he stopped showing up for school. Turns out his older brother (a completely normal, nice guy who was even kinda popular) lost it and threw him off a slide in order to kill him. Being the time it was, playgrounds were not tard-proof. He split his skull open. They saved his life and put a metal plate in but apparently he lost a few too many IQ points and finally ended up in tard school.

LongtimeLurker

kiwifarms.net
We'll call her Ashley because that was her fucking name.
Christ Ashley sounds like this girl that works at our grocery store.

Mid-20's girl, stuck in early 2000s mall goth phase -- fishnet gloves, those tattoo chokers, black nail polish on her stubby nails that's half-chipped off and looks gross. I've seen her as both a cart attendant and a bagger, and she can't seem to do either goddamn job without leaving her post to go blabber about nerdy shit with mushmouthed glee to her long-suffering coworkers while they're trying to work.

She once was bagging our groceries (or rather, should've been bagging our groceries) and was chatting the ear off the cashier ringing us up. I don't know what the hell she was saying, I can barely understand her, but apparently the cashier had had enough because she just abruptly cut this girl off by loudly talking to my at the time infant son.

This girl straight up glared daggers at a baby, growled -- yes, like a feral animal -- and skulked away. I reiterate, an adult woman got jealous that someone was talking to a baby instead of her and then walked away from the job that she was hired to do.

It's funny now but at the time I was just pissed that I had to bag my own groceries.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
I've referenced him in the Endgame thread but I was in a play last spring with a teenager who I at first thought was just kind of shy and dorky. He's in a new place with a ton of new people he doesn't know and is treading the waters until he feels comfortable enough to open up and be himself, I thought.

That was a partially correct assumption. All of the above, but his shyness is the result of high-functioning autism. How did I find this out? I knew early on he was a big Marvel fan, and was making a large personal sacrifice by being in the play because our Friday showing was on the day he had originally planned to see Endgame on.

He ends up seeing it Saturday morning. That night, before the show, he was super depressed. Like clinically depressed. at first we didn't think it was that bad and kind of tried to joke with him about the movie, but he was devastated. We were worried about how well he would perform.

Next day before the last show, before he got there, another cast member spilled that they learned recently he had Asperger's, and Marvel/Endgame was his *thing*.

To make matters worse, one of the characters had a line where they said something like "Don't hurt yourself. because X" The actor playing that character is a huge comic and prankster, so when he went out and said that line, he said, "Don't hurt yourself, that'd be the endgame." Of course we didn't know about Asperger's then.

Inflatable Julay

stop posting grandpa
kiwifarms.net
Was a cart pusher at a national home improvement chain. This is the position they put the autists and others who don't make decent employees but still need to be hired to meet quotas.

One of the other lot attendants was a huge, 50-something year old dude with severe autism. Very nice guy as long as he was on his meds, but would randomly scream or fart though everyone was used to it.

He also thought he was a dog, and that every dog he saw shared his name. There was a girl who worked there who had a similar, female variant of his name, so he called her "a female dog".

He LOVED dogs. He carried dog food in the pockets of his apron to give to customers who brought their dogs in. If he saw a customer with a dog across the parking lot, he would run towards them for the chance to pet it and tell them that he, too, was a dog. I always felt awkward imagining how someone must feel seeing a giant happy autistic dude running towards them shouting about being a dog, and I know he scared off a few customers by doing that. Management once had to talk to him for screaming about being the son of Gadaffi and talking about his gun collection.

Also went to an outdoor showing of Night of the Living Dead, before the movie started they had a local spergy dude who was obsessed with Michael Jackson do the Thriller dance and tried to get the audience to be his backup dancers. Obviously he was the only one who had rehearsed the dance so he was doing it perfectly while everyone behind him was just flailing around trying to keep up.

I ended up working with him too a few years later, seemed like a decent guy but was just weirdly into Michael Jackson.

Last edited:

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
No lies, but I hung out with this dude that had an autistic breakdown.

Basically we were at a local punk show and he clearly started getting drunk. After awhile he started stumbling around and falling into the stage until security finally got annoyed and tossed him out. Once he was outside he started screaming over and over that he had a "one inch dick" and dropped his pants. A few minutes later was taken away by the cops, who pushed him into the car while he kept screaming about his small dick and trying to drop his pants.

I only met up with him a few times before that, and he was always a little weird, but this definitely confirmed that he was probably autistic or something.

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No lies, but I hung out with this dude that had an autistic breakdown.

Basically we were at a local punk show and he clearly started getting drunk. After awhile he started stumbling around and falling into the stage until security finally got annoyed and tossed him out. Once he was outside he started screaming over and over that he had a "one inch dick" and dropped his pants. A few minutes later was taken away by the cops, who pushed him into the car while he kept screaming about his small dick and trying to drop his pants.

I only met up with him a few times before that, and he was always a little weird, but this definitely confirmed that he was probably autistic or something.
can you confirm he had a tiny dick or did he never get his pants down far enough before the cops got there?

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
I've got a few stories about spergs that I've come across in my lifetime.

The worst one I've encountered was a Yaoifag who had a thing for turning people gay or trans, if she thought they were in the closet or something like that.

We shared a few classes together in high school but she was fairly unpleasant to work with. I cut contact with her when she wanted me to troon out with her, because she thought that men with long hair were secretly women trapped in men's bodies.

Gravityqueen4life

will feed Greta some kebab
kiwifarms.net
i got another one. not really about the person itself but about what she did.

it was at the beginning of high school, there was an indian girl i knew who i forgot the name of but the first thing you notice is how she looks. everyone in that school was 15 to 18+. while the girl was 16, she looked like a ten year old, spook in the voice of a ten year old and acted like a ten year old. she even said she played with other ten year olds in her neighborhood were she lived and the parents of those kids were fine with it i guess? some even thought she was a rare transfer student that was put in high school at an early age because she was gifted kinda like ciyo-chan from Azumanga series if your a big weeboo. she was special ed of course and indian so incest must have played a part in her making.

after winter break, the class would talk what they did during their holiday and the indian girl had visited her family in India in the small village they lived. they had taped the vacation and she offered to share it during history class. the teacher (who was a big multi cultural fan as you will understand soon) said yes and she showed the video during history class. the village was backwaters and dirty. nothing out of the ordinary in India but what she "forgot" to mention was her parents had tapped when they slaughtered a goat. a guy with a machete slit the goats throat and pushed down to the ground and led it slowly bleed to death. the students and even one of the tard wranglers were shocked what they just saw but the teacher allowed the video to continue. the next part, still hunts me. a boy (i think her cousin) looked to be around 4 or 6 was getting a circumcision right on video tape! the screams, the boy screamed so much as they removed his foreskin and i was shocked what i was witnessing before my very eyes! the students flipped their shit and some left the class room because they could not handle it. not me thought. i watched as the boy got his foreskin removed and his relatives just cheering it on. the little girl who i thought was a sweet heart just laughs thinking what we saw was funny.

i transferred school that year but i should thank the girl. in some ways, she was the first red pill that all cultures, are not equal.

Last edited:

soft breathing

i'm a tired piece of shit.
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I don't even know where to start with one of the biggest autists I've ever witnessed.

- He wanted to kill himself after the last Spiderman movie came out because his life would be meaningless then.

- He often talked about cutting himself, killing himself etc. He described his desire to cut himself as a "tingly feeling on his wrists". And he always wanted to kill himself by shoving a knife through his chest. This usually only happened when someone criticized him and that was his answer.

- He always told his ex that she's the person he'd marry some day. Then he cheated on her. Multiple times.

- He broke up with his ex and instantly told her that he's in love with someone else and that he's already scared of fucking things up with them. Very considerate.

- He maybe showered once a week, maybe once every two weeks. And thought that body odor was 'manly' and only 'gays and pussies' shower daily and smell fresh and not like sweat, musk and grease.

- He was super proud about having a six pack even though it's not really that big of a deal at 19 when you're underweight as fuck.

- He permanently cried about his circumcision that apparently really fucked him up as a kid and how much he hated his dick. 10 minutes later he'd brag about how much he's going to fuck people into oblivion. While usually lasting less than 2 minutes when he had sex with someone.

- He leeched lunch money off of his mom that he then spent on comic books. She was working like 5 garbage jobs at the same time to keep the finances for the family up.

- He always guilt tripped everyone into doing stuff. So he could later say "i predicted this would happen". He was also heavily into spiritual bullcrap and believed most of those "the world is going to end tomorrow" things which also made him lose interest in bettering himself, getting a job etc.

- He also took dreams at face value. When someone in his friend circle hat this really weird dream that everyone but him died, he completely sperged out on them. That they didn't love him etc and ran out of the room, fucking crying like an infant.

- He had a best friend that was suicidal. This best friend found a girl that really seemed to love him. He then went between the two, stole the girl away from him only to break up with her like 3 weeks later because they just weren't a perfect match.

- Once we all met in a big city and he wanted to go look at comic books. Sure. Whatever. We told him that we're going to get food and we'll meet again at this and that place in like 20 minutes. So it seems like we took 2 minutes longer and he was blowing up all of our mobile phones where we are. He was fucking crying because he thought we'd just leave without him.

... Well, I could go on and on with this one. But you get the idea.

Last edited:

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- He also took dreams at face value. When someone in his friend circle hat this really weird dream that everyone but him died, he completely sperged out on them. That they didn't love him etc and ran out of the room, fucking crying like an infant.
Jesus Christ, I knew a girl who had exactly this schtick...

The guy you described sounds really hateable. Not cringy in the funny way, but outright hateable.

Tags
None