Autism you witnessed IRL - share your stories

soft breathing

i'm a tired piece of shit.
kiwifarms.net
The guy you described sounds really hateable. Not cringy in the funny way, but outright hateable.
He is. I honestly don't know how I stuck around with him for so long in hindsight. Or how he still has friends that he met in kindergarten. The guilt tripping and me being a stupid teen back then was probably part of it.

I forgot to mention one thing. Which makes him even less of a like-able person. I totally suppressed the memory of this since it was so absurd.

He was under the impression that girls don't menstruate, take a shit or pee. Every time a girl mentioned having her period or diarrhea or whatever else people have, he had a meltdown. Talking: Holding his hands over his ears and singing loudly meltdown.
Apparently when his ex was on her period he didn't even want to see her since she was 'dirty' then. But he could brag about taking the biggest shits of the century for hours.

Nobody ever understood where he got that one from. None of his friends or his parents or anyone else around him had such issues with natural female body functions.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Crosspost from Share Your School stories:

I had a classmate in second grade who was different. We'll call him Barry. The first thing my classmates and I noticed was that Barry had a personality that made him very difficult to get along with. It clashed with everybody and I do mean everybody. Just about every interaction with him resulted in Barry starting an argument with the other person. Needless to say we quickly learned not to willingly chose him as a partner in assignments, and avoided him out on the playground as well.

Another thing is that the teacher automatically exempted Barry from the weekly five minute math quizzes before we ever took our first quiz. Even though the only way to become exempt from these quizzes was to prove yourself to be a total math genius, which very few people managed even at the end of the year, and especially not Barry.

The most mysterious thing however were the times Barry left the classroom. My elementary school(s) tutoring program was called the Chapter program. The dumb kids were weeded out and enrolled in Chapter within the first month of kindergarten, so everyone was familiar with the Tuesday and Thursday Chapter sessions and the kids who went to them, as every class had several. But Barry would leave class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Not only that, but he'd be gone at different hours than the Chapter kids, be the only one to leave class, and for longer periods too. As you can imagine we were very curious about that as Chapter wasn't a secret, but the few kids who dared to ask would have "None of your business!" snapped at them by the teacher. It seemed like we'd never know what Barry's mysterious sessions were.

One afternoon we were hard at work at our desks when I heard the teacher quietly talking to someone. It was Barry, who responded a bit loudly. I ignored it and tried to concentrate on my work, but this got harder to do as Barry got louder and louder. He sounded pissed. At about the same moment the teacher requested assistance over the intercom there was a loud crashing sound. That got me to look up. Turned out Barry had turned over his desk. As the class watched he flung over his chair and gave it a good kick. While he did this he was full-out screaming at this point.

At that moment the teacher announced that it was recess time and to go outside now. Shit, don't gotta tell us twice, we practically ran out the back door. Even with the door closed behind us we could still hear Barry's screaming through it. We moved away in case he ran out and tried to attack us before gathering together to wonder just what the hell happened. We had never seen anything like it before, but it was scary. Barry seemed like he had been in a bad mood earlier, but nobody thought it would lead into anything like this. My classmates with younger siblings said that it resembled the fits their siblings would throw when they were two or three, but had never seen anything like it in an elementary school age kid. None of us had.

Since we couldn't make heads or tails out of what happened we eventually gave up trying to figure it out and went to play on the playground equipment. Even though we stood around talking for at least five minutes it was still a very long time before we were finally called back into the classroom. I was pretty nervous coming back inside, but Barry was no where to be seen (or heard). The first thing I noticed after seeing that Barry's desk and chair were back upright, was that the classroom seemed very picked up, which was abnormal for the afternoon. Another was that even though we ran out with our workbooks open, many of them were now closed. Some kids even had new, freshly sharpened pencils.

We silently sat down while the teacher stood at the head of the class. Even after we sat down nobody said anything. "I'm very sorry about that, everyone," my teacher finally said. More silence, but my teacher was clearly thinking hard about her next words. At the time I didn't think she knew what to say, but years later I realized she was trying to choose her words very carefully so she didn't say anything that would get her fired.

"Barry is...different," she said at last. Yeah, no shit, we noticed that the first few days of school. She went on that it wasn't like the way we were different, but a "special" kind of different, that it makes it very difficult for Barry to get along with most people, and affects his behavior in certain ways too. This, she revealed, was why he left class three times a week. She said about how he had special teachers who knew how to deal with and treat these behaviors, and they were the ones who took him away. One of my classmates asked where they took him and our teacher admitted that he'd gone to where he has his special lessons, in the special ed room. She quickly added that Barry was not exceptional, because otherwise he wouldn't be allowed in regular classes.

I wasn't feeling convinced when another classmate asked how they got him out of our class in the first place. Our teacher explained that since he wasn't willing to leave they had to literally drag him kicking and screaming down the hall, though first they had to remove his shoes so he couldn't hurt them as severely by kicking them. Our teacher admitted that he threw things around the classroom before they got him out, though she didn't want us to actually see the destruction caused, and apologized on his behalf for the broken pencils she had to replace.

After that we moved onto normal class activities for the rest of the day. The next day Barry was back in class and the teacher pretended that nothing unusual had happened yesterday, though we never forgot about the incident.

And that was my very first run-in with autism. My luck is that the rest of my elementary school years I wound up in classes with other autistic kids in them, including Barry a second time in fifth grade.

Lamaze-P Stan

kiwifarms.net
Dude in school literally dotted in every answer to letter d and was surprised to know that he failed. Another would be during a welding class everyone was gathering in the changing room. So I went to look and one of the guys had nothing but underwear on. The teacher comes in and real pissed cause the dude was hanging almost naked and blamed everyone for the dudes action.

Monsieur Guillotine

Performative Boomer
kiwifarms.net
I knew a kid in elementary school; let's call him Ron. Ron was a walking avatar of Murphy's Law - everything that could possibly be wrong with a kid was. His autistic tendencies were just the tip of the iceberg. Some notable examples:

1) One day Ron came to school looking really annoyed. He warned me, "MG, I'm a little ticked off right now..." I asked him what was the matter. Apparently he was mad because he read a Pokemon fanfic where Ash's mom disapproved of him and Misty getting married. A fanfic.

2) Ron once called me up at home to tell me what he and his cousin were up to that night. Ron was a huge fan of FFVII and was in love with Aerith, so much so that he and his cousin spent an evening restarting FFVII over and over and kissing the TV whenever this scene appeared. Apparently it was necessary that I knew about it.

3) One day I was hanging out with Ron at his sister's boyfriend's (let's call him Tim) place, and we were playing some vidya. Ron got hungry around noon, and asked Tim for something to eat. Tim made him a bowl of KD Easy Mac (it was basically Kraft mac'n'cheese but in an impossibly small serving size that you could prepare in like 2 minutes), which he finished in under a minute. "That's it?" he asked, to which Tim replied "Yeah." He then made a noise that resembled a baby goat in intense pain. Horrified, Tim ran into the kitchen and made him a frozen dinner. I didn't mind that he didn't offer me anything; I was too dumbfounded to be hungry.

I have a lot of other, less significant examples, but these are the top 3.

soft breathing

i'm a tired piece of shit.
kiwifarms.net
I have another story from like 8th grade.

Short back story:

We always had one day in December where the whole school would go either swimming, skiing, ice skating, hiking etc.

This was also the age where people thought drinking alcohol was cool. A lot of people were already used to beer etc. (keep in mind - this happened in Germany back then, kids are allowed to drink at 16 here, so someone drinking a beer at 14 wasn't a big deal) And since we went with younger and older kids, someone always had something alcoholic on them they spread through the class.

Now the real story:

There was this kid who was like 15ish and always seemed slightly exceptional. Short for his age, always fidgety, in hindsight he was probably on ADHD pills or something. And he always tried to mingle with the "big" kids and be a cool and tough guy.

Well, someone brought a bottle of Jaegermeister and the kid fucking BEGGED them to let him take a sip or two once we arrived at the indoor swimming pool. So they let him drink a bit, it wasn't much really from what I saw.

And then the kid jumped into the water, seemed totally fine, swam around for a bit and then all hell broke lose.

It seems like whatever meds he was taking didn't mix well with even the slightest amount of alcohol plus him being a short, skinny fuck also didn't do him any favors... And he started to throw up violently. Everywhere around him into the water. People were screaming, running out of the water, nobody wanted to jump into the puke-water to save him from drowning since it seemed like he passed out, it was complete madness.

Well. It ended with one of the pool guards jumping into the water and him being brought to the hospital. The swimming pool and day was ruined for everyone. And we never had one of those special days in December anymore. The kids who gave him alcohol also got suspended from school for over a month.

I've never seen him around on the same school again - since Facebook etc wasn't a thing back then I don't know if he changed schools or what happened to him.

Distant Stare

"we are going out with our octo..."
kiwifarms.net
I was at a meeting where a group was putting together some hardware for a project. This one kid (19 or so) showed up dressed as a mall ninja. He was wearing a leather harness and gauntlet he made himself. He also carried two knives. He also dressed this way at uni.

He was a nice kid, but he was very autistic. He talked about his bolt action 22 (which he did not own) and how his parents will not let him buy a sword. Deagal Nation levels of autism

Apostolis

Bugged life mechanics!
kiwifarms.net
There's a guy in hospital working as a technician that is some kind of... amusing i guess?

All he did, does and going to do is written on small sheet of paper he's carrying around. Once he lost that piece of paper and he had written such things as:
  • 7:30 Breakfast
  • 7:42 Going to the work
  • 7:59 Get changed
  • 8:14 EKG testing in room 1
  • 8:27 EKG testing in room 7
  • And so on...
  • 11:00 Lunch
  • ...and on...
  • 15:00 Work is over
  • 15:04 Get changed
  • 15:10 Go home
  • 15:27 Eat
Once he found out he lost it he WENT HOME. Supervisor was looking for him for several hours and ultimately called him on the phone but the thing is... he never answers. He communicates only by texting. Funny thing though is he views himself as an ultimate being superior to his co-workers. Several times he mentioned that his IQ exceeds high measurable levels and thus we should take orders from him - not otherwise. I remember that in one of the small talks we had he have mentioned he's proselyte but I had no clue what had it in common with our conversation.

Big Nasty

ASSHOLE
kiwifarms.net
I remember these two sped kids, who we can call Exceptional Individual Matt and Exceptional Individual Mike, who used to hang out at the bus station. I usually encountered them when waiting for the bus there and I'd say they were both fairly high-functioning autists.. Mike was a pale borderline albino looking dude with a spiky mullet and aviator frame glasses, Matt was unusally tall and skinny and looked alot like school shooter Adam Lanza, with a bowl cut parted in the middle. They seemes obsessed with fire and were always setting fire to things, sometimes firecrackers but mostly things like candy wrappers, plastic bags and paper cups. Sometimes they tried to involve me in their extremely bizarre conversations.

The most absurd moment was when Matt, out of the blue, told me: "You know, that when you're taking a really super huge and hard shit and it breaks off and the end part is still stuck in your ass, it feels like you have a huge dong up your ass."

Matt actually managed to get a sped girlfriend later on, but I don't know what happened to them after leaving school. I hope they did not become arsonists of sex offenders.

Last edited:

Kideo Hojima

Sleepytime Chicken Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I remember this one girl in elementary school, K, that was a bit of a spastic. At times she’d go from dead silent to full on ‘rrrreeeeeeeee’ing at random intervals. She also crawled under the tables where our seats were and pretended to be a cat. I never saw her again after one year.

There was a fat girl in middle school that would have these explosive episodes and would bring notebooks to lunch every day. Why, you may ask? Well, every time she had a tardfit, she’d take a notebook and tear it apart, cover and all. One time during a field trip to an amusement park, her parents came along as chaperones. The best descriptor for them can be summed up as spergy rednecks who thought their daughter did nothing wrong.

In high school I had a classmate that:
  • Idolised Nazi Germany
  • Claimed he didn't know whether the holocaust happened but 6 million wasn't enough. I know it sounds like a shitpost but dude was serious.
  • Wanted to reinstall the king.
  • Idolised the junta that forced the king to abandon his throne.
  • Came to school dressed as if in mourning on the anniversary of the fall of the junta.
  • Claimed to be descended from a French royal family. I believe he said the name was de maison but I don't thing such house actually exists.
  • Claimed to be related to Greek revolutionary Theodoros Kolokotronis.
  • One time he got angry and called us all peasants.
He now has a youtube channel where he LARPS as a commie. He did admire the USSR on how murderous it was but not commies.
Not gonna lie, sounds like a really cool dude. Wish I was friends

Autumnal Equinox

Dancing Republican vampire
kiwifarms.net
Figured I'd share another story about my friend's autistic younger brother.

We were seniors in high school and his younger brother was a sophomore. His mom decided to mainstream him so he didn't go to any special ed classes or have a wrangler. My friend got called out of class one day to deal with his brother. Apparently he had a meltdown, had scurried under the teacher's desk, curled into a ball and wouldn't come out. Apparently what triggered it was he started playing video game music on his laptop at full blast in the middle of class and the teacher told him he needed to turn it off or she'd send him out.

Friend couldn't talk him out, so he came back and tried getting me to talk to him because his brother knew me (he didn't socialize with anyone else at school) I tried talking to him and asked if he wanted to take a few minutes outside and tell us what's wrong. He looked at me, said "you a fairy" and curled back up.

Another friend of mine and the other friend wandered in looking for us and saw what was going on. He tried as well, got down on his knees to get at eye level and said to the kid "hey buddy, what's wrong? Can we help?" The kid shrieks at him "NO! YOU UGLY!!!" and curls back up. Eventually he came out after his mom was brought in.

Last edited:

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
I'm reading a book about the origins of the homo sapiens and also how Anthropologists studied and even interviewed people from hunter gatherer tribes. (that still exist to this day) In one of these explanations a man interviewed casually told how once a boy of his tribe was beaten to death because he cried often and was difficult to handle. (same solution they also had for old people) Make of that what you will.

stupid moron

REALLY, REALLY dumb
kiwifarms.net
really really gross:
There was this bathroom in one of the halls next to a special ed room that always had something weird going on. One time i walked into it and opened a stall and there was a lunch tray laying flat on the seat with chunky diarrhea all over it. Our school was poor and no doubt they reused that tray. I seriously had trouble eating lunch the rest of the year knowing i might be eating on the diarrhea tray.

Another not as gross one:
I got off lunch and had to take a piss. I went into the bathroom in the main area that usually didn’t have anyone in it. Some special education kid ran in. He was about 3 feet tall and starting flushing the urinal next to me repeatedly until it overflowed all over my shoes. He started clapping and laughing until his teacher came in like 15 seconds later and grabbed him

Big Nasty

ASSHOLE
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago, I went on a tard cum run to the local big chain grocery store. I was in the Moo juice aisle deciding if I wanted whole or 2%, when I heard this bizarre chattering behind me. It was this low guttural 'ice creeem' in the typical lack of emotion tone that most speds have. I turned around, to see a beast.

In a shopping cart, was an enormous tard. They, as I could not figure out the gender, was so fat they took up the whole bottom of the cart. Fat poked out from between the grates and slats of the cart which made me wonder how this ball of lard managed to fit into it in the first place. I would guess this autist was about perhaps 10 or so years old. They had on a Yugioh shirt stained with god knows what. They had a McDonalds bag, which they kept thrusting a rounded fist into to pluck out chicken nuggets for its hell mouth. It had greasy stained hair and thick glasses with those strings around the ends to keep them from falling off. It stank of state ketchup and failure.

Pushing the cart with an obvious struggle was the skeleton of a mother. This woman was bone thin, as if her tartlet sucked all instances of fat and calories from her body. It was a horrible sight, and I stood still to watch. I was afraid that If I moved too close to the cart, the living blob inside might hunger for flesh and grab me.

"I wan ice cream." It blubbered again, words distorted with how fat their cheeks were.

"No honey, we have ice cream at home, remember?" The woman sounded like she'd blow over with the breeze. Clearly this was unacceptable, cause the tard burst into autistic rage. Being too fat to actually get out of the cart and do anything, it bellowed and threw chicken nuggets at its unfortunate mother. It jiggled and wiggled.

"FUCK YOU MUMMA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I looked into the eyes of the mother. They were haunted. Defeated. She didn't say anything but turned the cart around and continued to push into the next aisle. I could hear the monster screeching for a good while after that, until it stopped. When I saw them next, the autist had an opened container of icecream and was eating it with its hands. The receipt was attached, so at least the mom bought it first before surrendering it to her hell spawn.

Never before have I ever been so grateful to not be able to have children.
Congratulations, I think you actually encountered a Rare Pepe in the wild.

Spunt

bwup
kiwifarms.net
I was at a Rammstein concert earlier this year. I was sitting up in the stands (stadium gig) and got a really good view of this podgy 40-ish looking dude with an ill-fitting Nightwish shirt, shit beard, ponytail and general Android's Dungeon Guy look. However, it was his teenage son (looked about 14-ish) who was the star of the show.

2 songs in and the massive rowdy crowd, loud music, fireworks and flashing lights got to much for the kid and he MELTED THE FUCK DOWN in the middle of the crowd. Lying on the floor, screaming so loud I could hear him 30m away over the sound of a German techno-metal band, punching himself in the face, then running away from dad who chased him through the crowd and tackled his kid to the ground. Kid proceeds to hurl punches at his dad, connecting one with his jaw and nearly knocking him out. So at this point dad realises that the kid is overstimulated and the rest of this gig was only going to make things worse, and that he should take the kid home, or at least take him into the stands to calm down, right?

Wrong. Neckbeard dad had PAID TO SEE RAMMSTEIN DAMMIT and kept out there with his kid, in the middle of a crowd of 40,000 bouncing heavy metal fans, deafening music, lasers and flamethrowers, as the kid kept struggling to get away from him and freak out. They were there for seven or eight fucking songs until security had a word with the dad who kept putting his kid in a half-nelson, and I lost sight of them.

I feel sorry for the kid, because that was some shitty parenting. Why bring the kid at all? You know that a Rammstein gig involves maximum stimulation of all the senses at once, that's sort of the point of it. There were disabled seats available in the stands, with great views, and a room at the back if it got too much. But dad of the year here didn't want to pay an extra £30 a ticket to sit down and keep his son safe, he wanted to be in the pit at a heavy metal gig and put his son through hours of overstimulated hell because he wants to see the fucking band and doesn't want his impediment of a child to ruin his fun, no matter how much he suffers.

Gravityqueen4life

will feed Greta some kebab
kiwifarms.net
I was at a Rammstein concert earlier this year. I was sitting up in the stands (stadium gig) and got a really good view of this podgy 40-ish looking dude with an ill-fitting Nightwish shirt, shit beard, ponytail and general Android's Dungeon Guy look. However, it was his teenage son (looked about 14-ish) who was the star of the show.

2 songs in and the massive rowdy crowd, loud music, fireworks and flashing lights got to much for the kid and he MELTED THE FUCK DOWN in the middle of the crowd. Lying on the floor, screaming so loud I could hear him 30m away over the sound of a German techno-metal band, punching himself in the face, then running away from dad who chased him through the crowd and tackled his kid to the ground. Kid proceeds to hurl punches at his dad, connecting one with his jaw and nearly knocking him out. So at this point dad realises that the kid is overstimulated and the rest of this gig was only going to make things worse, and that he should take the kid home, or at least take him into the stands to calm down, right?

Wrong. Neckbeard dad had PAID TO SEE RAMMSTEIN DAMMIT and kept out there with his kid, in the middle of a crowd of 40,000 bouncing heavy metal fans, deafening music, lasers and flamethrowers, as the kid kept struggling to get away from him and freak out. They were there for seven or eight fucking songs until security had a word with the dad who kept putting his kid in a half-nelson, and I lost sight of them.

I feel sorry for the kid, because that was some shitty parenting. Why bring the kid at all? You know that a Rammstein gig involves maximum stimulation of all the senses at once, that's sort of the point of it. There were disabled seats available in the stands, with great views, and a room at the back if it got too much. But dad of the year here didn't want to pay an extra £30 a ticket to sit down and keep his son safe, he wanted to be in the pit at a heavy metal gig and put his son through hours of overstimulated hell because he wants to see the fucking band and doesn't want his impediment of a child to ruin his fun, no matter how much he suffers.
i can relate. when i was a young boy, my father took me to a hockey stadium match and it was so loud, i started crying and beginning him to take me home. it took me a few years until i could handle such loud sounds.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino