Autist literally can't live without a certain sippy cup - #CupforBen

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK I take back my word calling them "shitty parent, shitty kid" -- there is something even more fucked up going on.

More people said they can do it precise, he asked for them to message him, several people sent pictures of their same type of cup asking if he'd want it and I don't think any were accepted because they weren't identical enough.
The father seems to thwart all attempts for help -- 3D-printing, yeah? But I must have the perfect shape! The right material! The exact color! Identical transparency! The same feel of the handles! NO HAGGLE!! -- it is not someone genuinely at wit's end would behave; one would expect him to take any offer and see if it works. The father is the one throwing a fit.

Although it is not technically a case of Munchausen by proxy, it has all the psychological payoff of one -- the caretaker gets attention and have an excuse to vent his frustration; for once he got to enjoy the role of the manipulator, instead of the manipulated, and for once he can say loudly and rudely, NO!

And does anyone wonder that the cup he shows looks so new? It has food stains, but doesn't bear the bite marks of being used by a tard for 3 years.

Last edited:

McRascal

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's shit like this that makes me genuinely consider getting a vasectomy right now just in case there's that d100 roll that lands a natural 1 when I do end up having kids and I'm saddled with one of the aforementioned options.

You hear a lot of parents of exceptional kids say stuff like it's rewarding or whatever but it really does look, from the outside, like it's literally a life of suffering for the parents.
With autism being on the rise and them maybe not really knowing what causes it (pretty sure it's older parents but who knows?) I don't think it's worth the risk.
Idk it seems a lot more likely that you'll end up with a tard or someone who's otherwise a failure, than a smart, successful one, but I'm pretty anti-kid

Anyway does this guy know anything about 3d printing? it doesn't come out smooth but you can smooth it pretty easily. how does he think people make all the other shit they do with 3d printers?

Trombonista

50ft Firebreathing Wogglebug for President
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People on Twitter asked if he knew about 3D printing. His response was:

More people said they can do it precise, he asked for them to message him, several people sent pictures of their same type of cup asking if he'd want it and I don't think any were accepted because they weren't identical enough. Also gets salty when a 'troll' calls him out on letting the kid flip out over a cup and harm himself by refusing to use others.

The comments calling him out are a riot and are quickly silenced by all the white knights.

Just another five minutes of fame for someone.

Is she proud of this?

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With autism being on the rise and them maybe not really knowing what causes it (pretty sure it's older parents but who knows?) I don't think it's worth the risk.
Idk it seems a lot more likely that you'll end up with a tard or someone who's otherwise a failure, than a smart, successful one, but I'm pretty anti-kid

Anyway does this guy know anything about 3d printing? it doesn't come out smooth but you can smooth it pretty easily. how does he think people make all the other shit they do with 3d printers?
It's older parents, early to mid twenties is the prime age of conception and people are having kids in their forties now. Hell an older couple produced the world's most famous autist.

I was thinking about this again, and I'm really just lost on the idea of how something like this even begins trending and reaches "viral" status.

How did anyone even see some bullshit post on Twitter or Facebook about some autistic sperg needing a toddler's sippy cup in order to not die of dehydration? How did this reach the threshold of "virality"?

Captain_Asshole

That's me!
kiwifarms.net
Parents that exploit their kid's disabilities for asspats and fame are one of the top 50 things that truly disgust me.
On another note, lots of comments here that say that he should be put to death for his severe condition. Should you have been his parent and given the choice, do you think would you be able to carry out the deed? If yes, what other kinds of disability other than severe autism would make you take this decision?

Last edited:

LegoTugboat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Parents that exploit their kid's disabilities for asspats and fame are one of the top 50 things that truly disgust me.
On another note, lots of comments here that say that he should be put to death for his severe condition. Should you have been his parent and given the choice, do you think would you be able to carry out the deed? If yes, what other kinds of disability other than severe autism would make you take this decision?
Any disability that makes him worthy of a thread here, imo, would be grounds for a death penalty.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do people who oppose finding a cure for autism for the sake of neurodiversity have to say about a case like this?

With autism being on the rise and them maybe not really knowing what causes it[...]
It's not necessarily older parents, although that probably increases the risk. It could be a combination of genetics and environment.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The father seems to thwart all attempts for help -- 3D-printing, yeah? But I must have the perfect shape! The right material! The exact color! Identical transparency! The same feel of the handles! NO HAGGLE!! -- it is not someone genuinely at wit's end would behave; one would expect him to take any offer and see if it works. The father is the one throwing a fit.
Did he ever consider special ordering them from the company itself? Offering to pay for it? Or just giving them good publicity? Companies love to do pretty cheap charitable shit that makes them look good. They could do a final run and give this little tard a lifetime supply then sell the rest as a fund raiser or some shit.

I'm beginning to think I know which side of the family this kid's autism comes from.

Cats can sometimes get spoiled and refuse to eat any food but one. The way to avoid that is to cycle through different flavors and brands of food all the time so they don't get used to having just one.
My cat was like this until he lived around other cats, then he suddenly discovered he really wanted whatever the other cats were eating.

LegoTugboat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he ever consider special ordering them from the company itself? Offering to pay for it? Or just giving them good publicity? Companies love to do pretty cheap charitable shit that makes them look good. They could do a final run and give this little tard a lifetime supply then sell the rest as a fund raiser or some shit.
He contacted the company on Twitter, the cups in question had been discontinued 12 years ago, and despite checking their warehouse, they had none left.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino