[Autistic Furry Screeching about Simba] -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
M

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
The problem with the Simba evidence is that it's all he said she said shit. If he was zoo or pedo someone would have something more than hearsay. Look at the evidence on the other people. There are lots of logs showing the people, often discussing the shit they do. Jason/Kabier, PKrussl, Kero all have this. The ZooSadist leaks have lots more people. All the same story. Simba is the only case where it's just people claiming he does stuff. Why are there no actual logs of him doing or discussing any of this shit like for everyone else?

This doc was circulating on Twitter a few weeks ago and trending with #dogshitpress discussing how the evidence shown wasn't legitimate. One of the main three people attacking Simba also withdrew his evidence upon seeing this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YeRQzWGWC76Mn6lYRchCIiqiTecJcjuql6Sn4OWZHwc

There was also a video posted in anon furry on Telegram showing one of the people who claims Simba is doing this shit. In the video the guy states his name (real life and furry name), it has his face, full body naked with his little furry dick rock hard. He says out loud that he wants to be a good toy. If you're gonna make vids like that and send them to people when you're horny then that's kinda your own fault for being stupid...

I found https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~cjb255/ too. Is there solid proof the Simba furry dude is this guy? He openly says he's a scientist and professor so I guess it fits. If he has lots of alts though he might just be impersonating someone.

I dunno on this one.

Did anyone contact the Whosdr guy who was mentioned a few posts above this? That guy is one of the people who they are claimed Simba diddled. And that guy is still in Furry Menagerie. He can't be hard to contact and ask can he? Do we have his Discord name? He might have good insider info.

M

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
LMFAO here come the simba stans. No one's gonna buy your propaganda bullshit here.

There are plenty of logs, although I'd much rather wait to share them when an actual thread is created about him.

I'm on the fence. If you've got direct logs showing him admitting or doing pedo or zoo shit, post them and we can save a lot of time. It's pretty much a meme at this point to accuse everyone who isn't against Simba of being Simba...

Nightbloom

Naughty ass plant
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the fence. If you've got direct logs showing him admitting or doing pedo or zoo shit, post them and we can save a lot of time. It's pretty much a meme at this point to accuse everyone who isn't against Simba of being Simba...

Mostly because if you defend someone who's such a waste of life like Simba is then you're either stupid or a stan.

There's plenty of nasty fucking dirt about him, maybe look at DPP's thread about it.

M

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
Mostly because if you defend someone who's such a waste of life like Simba is then you're either stupid or a stan.

There's plenty of nasty fucking dirt about him, maybe look at DPP's thread about it.

That thread is nothing but he said she said crap. There's nothing concrete. I already read it. I also read https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YeRQzWGWC76Mn6lYRchCIiqiTecJcjuql6Sn4OWZHwc which is the official rebuttal they released to the DPP thread.

DPP came out in support of CP publicly and when called on it reinforced his view. You could equally well say anyone who uses DPP as a credible source is stupid or a stan.

I linked to https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~cjb255/ which is new info on who Simba is claimed to be. I just want to know the facts, which are always thin when it's hearsay. If you're just gonna talk shit and not provide any evidence like you claim to have, then gtfo and let the people who actually have information talk. If you have evidence, post it.

Can someone approach Whosdr in Furry Menagerie to ask him if Simba diddled him? I can do it myself if someone has his Discord #

nonnewtonian

Straight Outta Vellie
kiwifarms.net
This doc was circulating on Twitter a few weeks ago and trending with #dogshitpress discussing how the evidence shown wasn't legitimate. One of the main three people attacking Simba also withdrew his evidence upon seeing this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YeRQzWGWC76Mn6lYRchCIiqiTecJcjuql6Sn4OWZHwc
Almost all of the logs presented that include ‘Simba’ are fakes constructed by people who make clone accounts, using his name and avatar, for example as shown in the below (Simba#7085 is the real one, Simba#7838 is a fake)
cb_friendswithsnufffetishes01.png

Way to fucking play yourself. :story:

Nightbloom

Naughty ass plant
kiwifarms.net
That thread is nothing but he said she said crap. There's nothing concrete. I already read it. I also read https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YeRQzWGWC76Mn6lYRchCIiqiTecJcjuql6Sn4OWZHwc which is the official rebuttal they released to the DPP thread.

DPP came out in support of CP publicly and when called on it reinforced his view. You could equally well say anyone who uses DPP as a credible source is stupid or a stan.

I linked to https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~cjb255/ which is new info on who Simba is claimed to be. I just want to know the facts, which are always thin when it's hearsay. If you're just gonna talk shit and not provide any evidence like you claim to have, then gtfo and let the people who actually have information talk. If you have evidence, post it.

Can someone approach Whosdr in Furry Menagerie to ask him if Simba diddled him? I can do it myself if someone has his Discord #

I'm very aware of what DPP did, but hey, that doesn't invalidate the information he put out. You're more and more sounding like a stan at this point.

While DPP is indeed a complete fucking degenerate, much of what he did provide was actually informative and useful.

EDIT:

That's also not the same Chris Bryant.

M

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMFAO here come the simba stans. No one's gonna buy your propaganda bullshit here.

There are plenty of logs, although I'd much rather wait to share them when an actual thread is created about him.

DM me the logs since I'm going be working on the thread

nonnewtonian

Straight Outta Vellie
kiwifarms.net
You can make anything look true or false if you ignore the context. Here's the full discussion.

https://pasteboard.co/I07i5Ki.png
https://pasteboard.co/I07iH8m.png

So it's just a few random people including Simba having a discussion about how psychologically you can explain the draw of extreme kinks.
My point is Simba proved it is his account in the screencaps being spread around. If someone was impersonating him in the Furry Menagerie/Furry Valley Discord servers like he claims, it would be easy to prove by searching for posts by the dummy Simba#7838 account and showing the results, just as the creator of the screencap I posted did with the Simba#7085 account. Simba has provided nothing. Either he and his 80 staff members lack the time and basic technical know-how to defend him, or he's full of shit.

M

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
My point is Simba proved it is his account in the screencaps being spread around. If someone was impersonating him in the Furry Menagerie/Furry Valley Discord servers like he claims, it would be easy to prove by searching for posts by the dummy Simba#7838 account and showing the results, just as the creator of the screencap I posted did with the Simba#7085 account. Simba has provided nothing. Either he and his 80 staff members lack the time and basic technical know-how to defend him, or he's full of shit.

The document they released makes it clear Simba#7085 is his account. I'm not disputing that. What I'm arguing is that the screenshot you've shown lacks context and villifies Simba unjustly. The context shows (as the pasteboard pics show) that there are just a few people having a chat about how others might be able to justify or legitimize whatever weird shit they're into. Simba isn't saying he's into that. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. The evidence is not sufficient to determine. It points to it being more likely that he isn't into it though because if he were, you'd expect him to be openly supportive of it from a personal point of view.

This is the problem with a lot of what DPP posted. In fact someone else in the full context seems more interested in beheading. He randomly linked a blade and declares it's good for beheadings elsewhere. https://pasteboard.co/I07s2n0.png

I wasn't banned from there, nice try though. I've stayed as far away from that furfag as I can.

The people who are saying that sort of shit are banned. You're just here for the lols and claiming you have evidence without posting it, which is pretty much par for the course.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
LMFAO okay you cuck. I've shared it with the people that matter, not gonna share it with some white-knighting faggot stan like you. Fuck off.

"the people that matter" haha! If you really have something, show it for everyone to see. Full of shit. Stop spamming if you're not going to add anything.

Admins/Mods: Am I allowed to send the full video I mentioned which was posted in the anon furry chat? One of the people claiming Simba is blackmailing identifies himself and willingly begs to be a toy while giving his furry name and RL name. I dunno where you guys draw the line on what's too far to post.

F

FS 185

kiwifarms.net
I found https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~cjb255/ too. Is there solid proof the Simba furry dude is this guy? He openly says he's a scientist and professor so I guess it fits. If he has lots of alts though he might just be impersonating someone.

That's not him. The article in my post includes a real picture of Simba, as confirmed by sources close to him. He graduated from Cambridge at least 6 years ago by now, and currently lives in Sheffield.

M

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
That's not him. The article in my post includes a real picture of Simba, as confirmed by sources close to him. He graduated from Cambridge at least 6 years ago by now, and currently lives in Sheffield.

Can you show evidence of this? I saw the archive link you posted, is that the only thing tying Simba to this RL name? Do you have a resume or anything for him?