[Autistic Furry Screeching about Simba]

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Based on the sheer amount of info Meow and Ruff knows about this Simba character, and the fact they have similar dialect/speech patterns (based on tiredofitall's sockpuppet list post), and the fact that Meow and Ruff is defending so strongly this man, Meow and Ruff is Simba. Good job, idiot.

NotSoAceCat

Cumflating since 2014
kiwifarms.net
You posted a lot and there's not time to reply to it all right now with how quickly this is flowing, but it's been a few pages since I last saw something like this. I was fairly neutral and wanting to find out more to begin with. But the lack of any evidence being shown at the claims of Simba being a pedo or a rapist really bothered me. KF has a reputation for laying things out there. If it's real, why is it not being shown? A mod a few pages back even said to show it to me. There's nothing.

There's also the whole absurdity in terms of hours-per-day. In order to do everything Simba's claimed to be doing, you'd need more hours than there are in a day. Some of the people who have been claimed to be Simba also have been in voice chats with Simba, literally talking simultaneously with him. So of course I'm suspicious. There are things being said that not only are unproven, but that are obviously false (the voice calls, it being impossible to be in two places at once, to do all of these things in such a limited amount of time, and so forth).

I'm sorry but you took a definitively "pro Simba" stance very fairly on, specially ehn you started talking how great he and disregarding every claim that has surfaced demanding for proof and not providing any for your own arguments. That's too much for someone with a "neutral stance"

It's not a secret. You can click on people in the Discord server and it shows what roles they have, including their individual admin teams. The team descriptions are also available if you ask. Simba's role is a management role. He also trains new admins and coders. There is another senior admin who leads external coordination.

But this is just basic info of any telegram group in existence, it doesn't detail how much they invest in said groups or how they manage their tiem outside of it, so my question stands, do you have any hard proof he is not involved in THIS shit?

Also you just said, he teams up with a bunch other people, you were so jump to discredit the socpuppet claim but I bet your butt you didn't even stopped to think that he might have someone stanning on his side ad you can comprehend.

Connectingdotsanddogs

God is Dog Spelled Backwards
kiwifarms.net
Occam's razor suggests that it is exactly what you'd expect. There are only about 10 core people saying these things. Let's estimate Simba has 20,000 furries across all platforms so the numbers are a bit easier. Then you'd only have to have 10/20000 = 0.05% of people who were nuts. And we're talking furries here. If anything I'd expect it to be higher. :biggrin:
Occam's razor is simplest explanation is the correct one usually. And Simba having everyone always wanting to knock him down isn't the simplest.

Him being manipulative and other things IS the simplest.

And again, with others, I have seen the evidence. End of the day I personally couldn't give a damn if you believe us or not, we have the PMs going.

The evidence is there. It just doesn't need a clear shill having the info to go "oh so now I reveal this fake screenshot at this time"

Like I said. Keep thinking you are steps ahead. Your arrogance is humorous

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
Occam's razor suggests that it is exactly what you'd expect. There are only about 10 core people saying these things. Let's estimate Simba has 20,000 furries across all platforms so the numbers are a bit easier. Then you'd only have to have 10/20000 = 0.05% of people who were nuts. And we're talking furries here. If anything I'd expect it to be higher. :biggrin:

I have to confess, this is reaching but.

Isn't Simba supposed to be some kind of math genius? It isn't normal to give percentages on people like that.

Connectingdotsanddogs

kiwifarms.net
This research is just basic though. This is why I can't understand why any of you haven't done it. Or done things like looked him up at Companies House, or at the universities you think are local to him, or stopped and asked yourself for a moment "can one person really do all of these things?" The inconsistencies are just so glaring.
Just because we haven't shown you again does not mean it isn't being done.

You seem to think we owe it to you specifically. No

Nightbloom

Naughty ass plant
kiwifarms.net
Guess who's also known for being arrogant and who thinks he's always ahead of everyone else?

Drop the charade, Chris. You aren't fooling anyone. You only hopped in because someone tipped you off, and I bet you used that guest account to try and say I was some random furfag too lmfao.

We aren't gonna give you evidence of your own guilt just so you can purge it off the internet.

F

FS 185

kiwifarms.net
And there we have it. Either this is not Simba, or Simba is not 28 years old, as was claimed. Or both. Yay, you found an inconsistency for yourself. Keep going!

Because that's stopped him impersonating people before.

http://archive.md/1uW4B
https://archive.md/jukbv
d7aca2d3477f7e2c45311657241651a9.png

Impersonated by either Simba or BlazeSnep (the other owner of YiffLinks/FurWorks/Furry Menagerie) on Furaffinity to spread FM invite links. The real Joresi has no affiliation with FM.

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
Occam's razor is simplest explanation is the correct one usually. And Simba having everyone always wanting to knock him down isn't the simplest.

0.05% of people is not everyone. You're awfully entitled. If it was everyone, he wouldn't bother using his time to create so much amazing stuff for the 20k of us who are not fucking spergs.

Nightbloom

Naughty ass plant
kiwifarms.net
I have to confess, this is reaching but.

Isn't Simba supposed to be some kind of math genius? It isn't normal to give percentages on people like that.

Chris Bryant is indeed a math genius. He's known as a human calculator, actually, and I believe has participated in mathematical Olympic events.

Connectingdotsanddogs

kiwifarms.net
This is difficult to prove. Would you accept as valid impossibility of simultaneity if I could provide you with proof that while this was going on yesterday, he was in a voice call training new admins?
Multitasking is an amazing thing

Maybe this guy isn't Simba OR he finally learned that being smart can actually make you do some really dumb things at times (like out yourself by being TO smart and doing something unique or identifiable)

NotSoAceCat

Cumflating since 2014
kiwifarms.net
This is difficult to prove. Would you accept as valid impossibility of simultaneity if I could provide you with proof that while this was going on yesterday, he was in a voice call training new admins?

Alright do it, with time stamps to match, and while you're at it, why don't provide some proof that he doesn't use someone else to sockpupet for him?

Nightbloom

Naughty ass plant
kiwifarms.net

Connectingdotsanddogs

kiwifarms.net
Yo
0.05% of people is not everyone. You're awfully entitled. If it was everyone, he wouldn't bother using his time to create so much amazing stuff for the 20k of us who are not fucking spergs.
You were the one arguing earlier that any bad point against Simba is someone that is just upset they got banned.

I am literally using YOUR point against you. You are the one NOW trying to inject numbers to distance your earlier point jejejeje