Autistic kid/ Fake ice bucket challenge

MasterMan

kiwifarms.net

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wptv-drew-carey_1410184131119_7841776_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

They used this photo of Drew Carry in the article.

Coincidence?

Anyway, yeah, they need to be caught. Nothing cool about drenching people in feces at all.

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
I live about an hour away from where this happened and the local news has been reporting on this for the last week or so.

They said on the news today the principal has confronted the guilty parties and the police know who they are. The guilty parties haven't been charged with anything yet.

I used to live in Westlake, which neighbors Bay Village.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...n-assault-say-reward-money-offered-not-needed

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how the parents of the little cunt rags who did this are taking it. Are they doing the right thing and being responsible or are pulling the "My baby didn't do nothing!" bullshit. Either way, they failed as parents if their kids are pulling demented and cruel shit like this.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how the parents of the little cunt rags who did this are taking it. Are they doing the right thing and being responsible or are pulling the "My baby didn't do nothing!" bullshit. Either way, they failed as parents if their kids are pulling demented and cruel shit like this.
If I had done something like this as a kid, I would have gone straight to the cops and begged them to put me in a cell so my father wouldn't be able to get me.

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I had done something like this as a kid, I would have gone straight to the cops and begged them to put me in a cell so my father wouldn't be able to get me.

Dumping poop on somebody is something that would have never even crossed my mind, especially after the age of eight. How these miserable little toerags thought this idea up and decided to go through with it paints them as having sociopathic tendencies.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

My Dad was a cop. He'd have beat my ass and then taken me to the poor boy's parents so they could beat my ass, THEN taken my to the authorities.

R

RV 229

kiwifarms.net
Not surprised. The kids of the New Millennium are pretty fucked up. Like, Bret Easton Ellis-fucked up.
Kids have always done fucked up things, don't pretend like children are only just now discovering evil for the first time.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kids have always done fucked up things, don't pretend like children are only just now discovering evil for the first time.
I agree with that I was a kid in the dawn of the Internet an when having a mobile phone made you really popular an freely admit I did things I look back an wish I hadn't, but I do think the younger crowd enjoys publicising there fucked up stuff more an are more willing to get involved (possibly to not feel left out) in things best left alone. But that's just my observation.