Autistic slapfighting from the Comicsgate thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Tyne

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Liam is the purest expression of comicsgate. He is its pinnacle, it's true Alpha and Omega. He is Caesar. He is Rome. Liam Gray is the Khan, the Kwisatz Haderach, leading us into a thousand year jihad across space and time, to a new Golden Dawn of overpriced comic books and e-drama.

I'm working towards more affordable content.

You're currently paying 23 cents per page for the Silver Edition or 54 cents per page for the Gold Edition. I'd like to offer bigger savings but without being able to command a larger customer base my hands are currently tied. Thank you for your interest.

Regarding my aneurysm being "fake" there is plenty of evidence of this. I even told Vikki in DMs before our falling out when she confided in me that her father had experienced something similar WAY back in the day. Back before she decided everyone in CG was a black hat. However, just in case she wants to claim that conversation never happened here is an obscure reference to it from facebook. That should be random enough to be convincing:

1588306441495.png

I'd like to address Mister Dongs as I see you regularly in my chat. There is a certain stigma around brain injuries and assumptions get made. I felt sympathy for Sketch because I struggled to regain my life and identity for a long time. Even after making a "full recovery" (something I was told was impossible), I was told the hemorrhage most probably result in early-onset Alzheimer's or similar things. If memory loss begins occurring again I must contact him immediately. When Sketch said he was going to "lose himself" I thought of my car ride home and how scary that was.

Everyday since then it is something I think about. I will routinely think "is this the best way to spend my time?" and "who is going to take care of me when I'm no use to anyone anymore?"

These are difficult questions to face each day and while I made it off with JUST the doom hanging over my head, Sketch clearly did not. I felt sorry for him and so kept trying to be "the bigger man" and put up with it to try to help him. But at the end of the day, I can't, I do not have to, and he is not my responsibility. I only hosted the stream with him due to pressures placed on me to do so during the stream the day before. I am happy to be moved beyond it.

If I did not think people here would ring and harass my neurologist I would happily share my medical documents showing I made a recovery and I am not "mentally-ill." My anger was the product of constant lies and harassment. I do not experience paranoia, rather I am aware of much more about my past, situation and current obstacles than are immediately clear to many others (especially strangers on the internet).

I realise I am just "feeding the trolls" by posting this here but it is my hope you will all see I am human and that history will remember me as someone fighting for something he loves rather than the "woman beating puppy killer" that others try to paint me as. Since I began trying to resist the problems in the industry I have been a punching bag and sabotaged. From the beginning all I have wanted was to create inspiring comic books and give people HOPE in a world that all too often seems devoid of it.

Maybe that is stupid.
Maybe that is idealistic.
Maybe that is "autistic" or "retarded."

But its my life. I'd rather sacrifice it trying to make things better and failing than sitting on my ass playing video games while I wait to die.

Thank you for your time.
L.

Last edited:

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
Yeah but Mailbox Matt's followers are the lowest dregs of the IQ bell curve in not just Comicsgate but multiple other outrage bandwagons he's hitched himself to over the past couple of years.

They're the strained and filtered few that have decided to double down time and again after hearing his incoherent lies regarding his catfishing landwhale of a wife, the logically irreconcilable assertion that "SJWs knocked down his mailbox" after he doxed himself in a failed harassment campaign against renfamous, who believed that funding his sonichu-level OC he neither drew nor wrote was some sort of act of defiance against the social justice establishment. They'll stick by him after listening to him sperg his impotent power fantasies fueling his doxing of some old lady out to Liam Gray for nearly an hour. I expect nothing less from them because expecting less from them isn't possible at this point.

What's more interesting to me is the reaction of comicsgaters that originally bound together in response to the targeted doxxing of critic Richard C. Meyer by mainstream comics to this targeted doxxing of critic VikkiVerse. So far, the only person I've seen openly critical of it within CG is Liam' Grays co-host "Oz Art". Despite the sentiments of a lot of this thread, and Vikki herself, I doubt Warcampaign is going to hand over their own dox or even their endorsement to someone as untrustworthy as Matt has proven himself to be. If only for their own protection. But I've been proven wrong before.

"Critics" like Cecil being doxxed is one of the few remaining principles in Comicsgate for members in the community to rally around. Once that's gone, who knows how steep the degradation will set in.

Just a thought: I wonder if doxxing Vikki was a message to Cecil.

You're currently paying 23 cents per page for the Silver Edition or 54 cents per page for the Gold Edition. I'd like to offer bigger savings but without being able to command a larger customer base my hands are currently tied. Thank you for your interest.

Regarding my aneurysm being "fake" there is plenty of evidence of this. I even told Vikki in DMs before our falling out when she confided in me that her father had experienced something similar WAY back in the day. Back before she decided everyone in CG was a black hat. However, just in case she wants to claim that conversation never happened here is an obscure reference to it from facebook. That should be random enough to be convincing:

View attachment 1264577

I'd like to address Mister Dongs as I see you regularly in my chat. There is a certain stigma around brain injuries and assumptions get made. I felt sympathy for Sketch because I struggled to regain my life and identity for a long time. Even after making a "full recovery" (something I was told was impossible), I was told that due to the hemorrhage the tear would most probably result in early-onset Alzheimer's or similar things. If memory loss begins occurring again I must contact him immediately. When Sketch said he was going to "lose himself" I thought of my car ride home and how scary that was.

Everyday since then it is something I think about. I will routinely think "is this the best way to spend my time?" and "who is going to take care of me when I'm no use to anyone anymore?"

These are difficult questions to face each day and while I made it off with JUST the doom hanging over my head, Sketch clearly did not. I felt sorry for him and so kept trying to be "the bigger man" and put up with it to try to help him. But at the end of the day, I can't, I do not have to, and he is not my responsibility. I only hosted the stream with him due to pressures placed on me to do so during the stream the day before. I am happy to be moved beyond it.

If I did not think people here would ring and harass my neurologist I would happily share my medical documents showing I made a recovery and I am not "mentally-ill." My anger was the product of constant lies and harassment. I do not experience paranoia, rather I am aware of much more about my past, situation and current obstacles than are immediately clear to many others (especially strangers on the internet).

I realise I am just "feeding the trolls" by posting this here but it is my hope you will all see I am human and that history will remember me as someone fighting for something he loves rather than the "woman beating puppy killer" that others try to paint me as. Since I began trying to resist the problems in the industry I have been a punching bag and sabotaged. From the beginning all I have wanted was to create inspiring comic books and give people HOPE in a world that all too often seems devoid of it.

Maybe that is stupid.
Maybe that is "autistic" or "exceptional"

But its my life and I'd rather sacrifice it trying to make things better than and failing than sitting on my ass playing video games while I wait to die.

Thank you for your time.
L.

Hey Liam,

I've got a few questions for you since you're in such a sharing and vulnerable mood.

1. If you're not the guy who kicked the shit out of his own mother it should be fairly easy for you to come up with some iron clad proof. I reckon I could find it myself but I honestly can't be asked and it would be much easier for you than for me. And "That happened a short drive from where I claim to live so it couldn't have been me" doesn't prove anything.

2. What do you make of TUG doxxing Vikki's family? You seemed to find it delightful when you were on stream with him the other day. I've heard you ComicsGaters talk a lot about protecting customers and Vikki is several times over verified as a former CG customer. Do you justify it because she makes uncomfortable videos and tweets pointing to the blatant hypocrisy and degenerate nature of your "movement"?

3. What do you make of Caesar's justification of Vikki's doxxing? His claim that Vikki doxxed TUG is patently and verifiably false as everyone on this forum should know that TUG doxxed himself in an retarded gay op to frame his blue whale enemy and milk his paypigs for sweet outrage bucks. ComicsGate seems to talk a lot of principles and deliver on precisely zero when the chips are down. What do you make of Ethan's sad threat to block Vikki when she confronted him on the subject?

4. I think you genuinely think of yourself as a good person and of CG as a genuinely noble cause. How do you rectify that notion with the fact that CG has turned into a sewage dump for the worst kind of people the internet has to offer without any semblance of integrity or competence? Doesn't it bother you defending shitbags like TUG and Ro and his pack of faggot internet retards?

Last edited:

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net

Your book is expensive as fuck compared to the manga you wish to compete with, I checked it out but decided it was way too expensive for an inexperienced, untested writer and an unknown artist.

View attachment 1264577
That image doesn't prove anything, but it is nice of you to acknowledge that Vikki was once pro-CG and a former customer.

I am not "mentally-ill."
I disagree.

I realise I am just "feeding the trolls" by posting this here but it is my hope you will all see I am human and that history will remember me as someone fighting for something he loves rather than the "woman beating puppy killer" that others try to paint me as.
History won't remember you at all mate, the way you think about yourself is what makes you a cow. I would't be surprised if your project ends up being the next Detective Dead. You over committed on pages, you have three options to print (manga, graphic novel, comic) and your backer count is in the few hundreds. With the Australian dollar crashing in free fall the past several months, the money you raised might be worth even less when it comes time for fulfillment and shipping.

Maybe that is stupid.
Maybe that is "autistic" or "exceptional."
I'd say its all the above, you're the complete package. Don't ever change, not even until the age of 50 when your brain explodes out your ears, never change you retarded dumb sperg.

Sketch was right on one thing in your recent livestream, you and your channel have done more to damage Comicsgate in the past few months than anyone previously.

-You helped open the divide between Anna and Ro by platforming them both at the same time.
-You hosted Jon Malin calling Rob Cacy a piece of shit and a cunt, which opened up the whole Lords vs Peasants debate.
-Most recently you had TUG dox what now appears to be @VIkkiVerse 's sister instead of her, proving that the mailbox man is just as incompetent at gayops as he is content.

Don't ever change, god speed you stupid, idealistic, autistic, retarded, puppy killing, mother beating, paranoid, mentally ill, unlovable ginger cunt.
:semperfidelis:

Tyne

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
1. If you're not the guy who kicked the shit out of his own mother it should be fairly easy for you to come up with some iron clad proof. I reckon I could find it myself but I honestly can't be asked and it would be much easier for you than for me. And "That happened a short drive from where I claim to live so it couldn't have been me" doesn't prove anything.

I have video of the alleged victim. I'll share it when the time is right. Do not worry, everything is time stamped. The current concern is that the victim will be harassed due to this. I could release documents with my full name on them but of course, there are risks to that too. I'd rather NOT lend tools to people that could make future libel appear more credible. I literally spent thousands of dollars, went without sleep and nursed seven puppies back from the brink of death and STILL everyone says I killed them. Even when there is video and photos showing this NOT to be the case.

2. What do you make of TUG doxxing Vikki's family? You seemed to find it delightful when you were on stream with him the other day. I've heard you ComicsGaters talk a lot about protecting customers and Vikki is several times over verified as a former CG customer. Do you justify it because she makes uncomfortable videos and tweets pointing to the blatant hypocrisy and degenerate nature of your "movement"?

No. I was amused because I am a student of irony. I find irony to be very amusing. Vikki has been a bitter and antagonistic person for over a year now. She seeks out strife and conflict while moving within circles that actively seek to disclose the personal information of others to destroy their lives. I found it ironic that in the end she would turn out to be the villain she claims people like myself to be. I am not involved, nor have I ever (or would I ever), be involved in the distribution of personal information of my backers.

3. ComicsGate seems to talk a lot of principles and deliver on precisely zero when the chips are down. What do you make of Ethan's sad threat to block Vikki when she confronted him on the subject?

I have Vikki blocked because she has shown herself to be a bad actor that actively seeks to create disruption and discord within the comic book community. I do not find her contributions or insights of value enough to outweigh the (frankly malicious) attitude she has towards the #ComicsGate movement. I think that everyone in #ComicsGate should have her blocked to avoid these conflicts. Its the same advice I give regarding Edwin Boyette. These people are destroyers. They impede commerce and attempt to undermine the credibility of the creator and the faith of the customer.

If #ComicsGate is to succeed we must be architects, not opportunists.

4. I think you genuinely think of yourself as a good person and of CG as a genuinely noble cause. How do you rectify that notion with the fact that CG has turned into a sewage dump for the worst kind of people the internet has to offer without any semblance of integrity or competence? Doesn't it bother you defending shitbags like Ro and his pack of faggot internet exceptional individuals?

When you build a movement that gives an opportunity to fringe voices and the disenfranchised you're going to encounter people with difficult personalities.

As someone with experience in the music scene, entertainment media and (to a limited extent) Hollywood, I can tell you that the "shitbags" in #ComicsGate are relatively tame as far as weirdos go. If you were to casually interact with some of the musicians or actors you admire you would likely find yourself shocked and outraged. Creatives are often eccentric, weird and difficult to get along with.

I feel your assertion that CG is a sewerage dump for the worst kind of people on the internet has to offer is a little naive (no offence). Please remember where you are and how just a few clicks away from here you'll find threads on E-Thots that crush the heads of kittens under heel for the sexual thrill of their audiences, self-proclaimed paedophiles and men that get their sexual thrill by infecting others with lethal viruses.

All-in-all, I believe there are many people with Integrity and Competence within #ComicsGate. The difficulties often come from trying to understand the differences between ideologies and certain schools of ethos.

Let us use RO as an example since you brought him up.

RO had a conflict with ANNA (ThatStarWarsGirl) over an off-color joke. To most people RO's refusal to apologise for something "so trivial" seems callous or uncaring. "Surely" you might think "It is as easy as saying, I'm sorry" but in doing so RO would be breaking a code of conduct deeply important to him. In the eyes of RO, going back on his word to apologise for something he did not intend seriously undermines his core belief that comedy should be free. Instead, he tries to help ANNA realise that he intended to ill-will and had no malicious intent. If he were to compromise on his value to offer her an empty apology he would be practising a deception over an important issue and offering a solution to alleviate a misplaced pain. ANNA believes she is angry at RO for what he said and she feels slighted and deserving of an apology so she can have closure but even if she got it from RO it would not resolve the pain she is feeling. At the end of the day, RO is a man of principle. Its difficult for others to see because of the act he often puts on (I've fallen for it too) but at his core he has noble values.

The problem people have with RO and WC is that they often wish to act and speak with impunity. I am human and I know I will say and do stupid things. Even offering you this information and being this charitable is foolish. I know this. But I do so BECAUSE of my personal values and because I think transparency and clear communication are important to resolving conflict.

RO points and laughs at stupid things. He puts on the jesters outfit and mocks the king. Certain people hate that. But let me tell you a short story:

WAY back in the EARLY days of ComicsGate I was in the group that would come to be known as "Jesus Campaign." Lets call them, the Millerites. During this time everyone was like a happy family. There were no huge egos yet. CG was still a spring chicken. However, as soon as WC formed a young girl (the unofficial cheerleader/moderator) began claiming she was harassed. I thought of this person as a little sister and since I was at the core of a lot of CG back in the day I sought to resolve the issue. However, she would not give me the names of the guilty party. Instead I was just told over and over "WC did it" and "WC are harassers" and "WC are bad."

The goal was to build divide.

When I refused to go to war without names, screenshots or evidence everyone closed rank on me and turned their back. I was kicked off early shows, removed from all the chatrooms and groups. Rumors campaigns began that I was a terrible human being and people who had been my "friends" and "brothers in Christ" all of a sudden wanted nothing more to do with me lest they get tarred and feathered too by "the Pope."

It was a difficult time and my crime, my only crime, was asking "Who, what and Why?" instead of going in guns blazing like I was supposed to. Three sentences asking what had actually happened turned me from a "friendly older bro" into "the enemy."

During this time I continued to fight for Mike Miller and Doug TenNapel because I believed they were uninvolved. I thought of them as older men, role-models and friends. I'd soon come to realise, slowly, kicking and screaming that I was wrong and these were bad actors. I understood their Ethos well as I'd listened to them speak on it extensively and I realised that they were compromising their own alleged values to gain control over who comes in and out of the movement.

Isolated, I became the person people came to (old JCers) to tell things when they were unhappy with the internal workings of things. "I know you were done wrong, Liam... you know what else sucks..." for months. Seven different people who'd only be my friend in "secret" for fear of being found out gave me information, showed me what was going on. You want to point at the corruption in CG, I know where it is. I know where the bodies are buried and none of you seem to have a clue.

That said, all of this goes on, and I go to RO in the end with everything that has happened. At the time I was worried about the WC. I'd had a number of clashes with them. Rumors they were hackers and linked into Anonymous ran amok. But in the end, I wanted to say I WAS SORRY and I WAS WRONG because I believe in being accountable for that. I showed RO some private DMs and screenshots about what was going on and he talked to me about how this was affecting me personally. Then later, PAN would do the same.

I'd spent more than a YEAR in CG and WarCampaign were the ONLY people to actually ask about me. Not what I could do for them. Actually asked about how I was doing as a person. I told them I was not WAR CAMPAIGN and they were totally fine with it. They took the apology. They never lorded it over me. They listened, they made time and they were not assholes to me. They were not afraid to just be decent guys.

That is what its like without the mask. Everyone treats WC like they are these horrible monsters and tyrants. They act like RO is this DEMON MADE FLESH but usually the people doing that are aggressors with dark secrets and things to hide.

Normal people, normal fans, normal CGers don't have anything to FEAR from the WC. Its always people tied up in manipulation games and power plays. Its always the folks with dark secrets and dirty hands.

I hope this has been enlightening.

Thank you for your time,
L

like the absurd power you lend absolute non-entities like Jon del Arroz or Edwin Boyette. These are signs of paranoiac thinking, without even acknowledging the possibility of a pre-existing condition.

I question my mind a lot. Its part of my job. When I sit down to write I need to think in different ways. I need to know how to think like different people. I need to be able to explore myself and who I am. I question my mind and my motives rather regularly. Because I have been streaming so much I have had less time to do that, its true, as shown by my realisation at the end of the Sketch show. But that is not typical "Liam." I am normally rather introverted and insightful.

That said, I am going to clear this up and then head out for a bit:

1. I do not think JDA has any real power. In fact, I think he is relatively powerless in the grand scheme of things. What I think about is how he is a pest and an annoyance impeding people like me from making actual positive and lasting change. He manned the gates and for a long time tried to win favor with the new people coming into CG while being involved in orchestrated attempts to destroy it from within. This was predatory in my opinion. Imagine if you had a forum for motorcycle enthusiasts but the moderator of the introduction section was someone who hated bikers. He'd act nice, build personal relationships with them, offer praise, then whisper in their ear about how terrible everyone in CG is. He's not powerful. He's a pain in the ass, a liar, a manipulator and someone I don't respect as a man. He practices dirty politics, dirty business and is what I call a "bad actor."

2. Edwin's power is mostly gone but similar to JDA he built upon relationships to exploit. He is another hypocrite that exploits people and does not live by the values he espouses. He uses religion and his power as a means of controlling who can and cannot speak. He undermines and sows discord purely out of maliciousness and spite. Much of the grief we have faced and a lot of the preconceptions CG struggles with originates from Edwin. To this day he continues to spread misinformation and poison people against the movement.

There's a lot people still have not seen and do not know. Stuff they frankly do not NEED to know because its trivial but would help give a lot of context. All in all, CG are the underdog. we are a tiny group of creators trying to go our own way and build something. When people like Edwin and JDA attempt to usurp that movement, control who can and cannot be a member based on religious or political affiliations, I take offence.

Well, unless they're a commie. Fuck commies. I'm a hypocrite when it comes to Commies. They've fucked our government and entertainment industry in Australia so they can all go for a helicopter ride as far as I am concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smug Freiza

kiwifarms.net
Fuck you are a lying, manipulative little cunt Liam. You came from a single mother home didn't you?
I have video of the alleged victim. I'll share it when the time is right. Do not worry, everything is time stamped. The current concern is that the victim will be harassed due to this. I could release documents with my full name on them but of course, there are risks to that too. I'd rather NOT lend tools to people that could make future libel appear more credible. I literally spent thousands of dollars, went without sleep and nursed seven puppies back from the brink of death and STILL everyone says I killed them. Even when there is video and photos showing this NOT to be the case.
I'm willing to concede the puppy killing is nothing but hyperbole of an unfortunate event, but at this point the evidence that you beat your mother is more solid than your "listen and believe" bullshit. If you have evidence to the contrary, release it, or shut the fuck up and take your lumps like a man.

You and Micah Curtis continue to run with FAN being a pedophile with a fake screenshot provided by that unemployed mentally ill loser Reinoe. So don't have a fucking cry now about how you are being treated unfairly you fat ginger hypocrite.

No. I was amused because I am a student of irony. I find irony to be very amusing. Vikki has been a bitter and antagonistic person for over a year now. She seeks out strife and conflict while moving within circles that actively seek to disclose the personal information of others to destroy their lives. I found it ironic that in the end she would turn out to be the villain she claims people like myself to be. I am not involved, nor have I ever (or would I ever), be involved in the distribution of personal information of my backers.
You are a student of faggotry. You say Vikki moves within circles that actively disclose the personal information of others to destroy their lives? How about TUG releasing @TheLaughingMan 's information after he refunded Littliest Umbrella? How about Pan releasing Crypto Comics information? How about Ethan putting Bean from PA on blast on twitter for wanting a refund on Cyberfrog? Now TUG has doxed Vikki or her sister?

You are a fucking hypocrite pal, you claim "I am not involved, nor have I ever (or would I ever), be involved in the distribution of personal information of my backers." However you do move within circles of people who do, the very same accusation you threw at Vikki. Hold yourself to your own standards and values you hypocritical little piss-ant. Vikki's dox was literally revealed on YOUR livestream, so yes you are involved you fucking defective brainlet.

I have Vikki blocked because she has shown herself to be a bad actor that actively seeks to create disruption and discord within the comic book community. I do not find her contributions or insights of value enough to outweigh the (frankly malicious) attitude she has towards the #ComicsGate movement. I think that everyone in #ComicsGate should have her blocked to avoid these conflicts. Its the same advice I give regarding Edwin Boyette. These people are destroyers. They impede commerce and attempt to undermine the credibility of the creator and the faith of the customer.

If #ComicsGate is to succeed we must be architects, not opportunists.
Vikki's big crime was pointing out CORRECTLY that the Ribbitcoins could be considered a scam. There was zero silver content, that is now an undisputed fact. If you think being a bad actor is pointing out potential consumer fraud, then you are a retard. The campaign was ended and refunds were issued thanks to Vikki's work, I suppose Erin Brockovich and Mrs Donoghue (Donoghue V Stevenson - the basis of duty of care) were bad actors also?

As someone with experience in the music scene, entertainment media and (to a limited extent) Hollywood, I can tell you that the "shitbags" in #ComicsGate are relatively tame as far as weirdos go. If you were to casually interact with some of the musicians or actors you admire you would likely find yourself shocked and outraged. Creatives are often eccentric, weird and difficult to get along with.
Don't move the goal posts, nobody brought up Hollywood and the music scene. We are talking about a bunch of speds selling comics to spergs on the internet. Also I doubt you have experience with either, watching your mates band play at the local pub doesn't make you someone experienced in the music scene.

All-in-all, I believe there are many people with Integrity and Competence within #ComicsGate. The difficulties often come from trying to understand the differences between ideologies and certain schools of ethos.
Integrity being releasing books months or even years past their due date? Deliberately stirring up drama for clicks to market your product? Releasing backer information when refunds are demanded? Advertising nickel and copper coins as pure silver? In Cridious and Martina's case, not releasing a book at all?

Wow such integrity.

However, as soon as WC formed a young girl (the unofficial cheerleader/moderator) began claiming she was harassed. I thought of this person as a little sister and since I was at the core of a lot of CG back in the day I sought to resolve the issue. However, she would not give me the names of the guilty party. Instead I was just told over and over "WC did it" and "WC are harassers" and "WC are bad."
I assume you are talking about Popefire, funny since the person who was harassing her was Sketch Therapy. He had over 30 alt-accounts harassing her daily and at the time he was a member of Warcampaign until they kicked him out. She experienced the exact same thing you complained about on a recent livesteam, you complete and utter thick re.tard.

God you are dumb, so fucking stupid. I'm laughing in amazement of truly how fucking stupid you are. The backers of Xenotype must be in for a real treat.

It was a difficult time and my crime, my only crime, was asking "Who, what and Why?" instead of going in guns blazing like I was supposed to. Three sentences asking what had actually happened turned me from a "friendly older bro" into "the enemy."
Funny FAN didn't get the benefit of the doubt when you labelled him a pedophile. You still haven't offered a retraction or an apology despite evidence to the contrary. You and Micah Curtis even doubled down in a recent stream, I would honestly recommend FAN press charges against Micah Curtis at this point.

Isolated, I became the person people came to (old JCers) to tell things when they were unhappy with the internal workings of things. "I know you were done wrong, Liam... you know what else sucks..." for months. Seven different people who'd only be my friend in "secret" for fear of being found out gave me information, showed me what was going on. You want to point at the corruption in CG, I know where it is. I know where the bodies are buried and none of you seem to have a clue.
Put up, or shut up faggot. You don't know shit, just like your "indisputable evidence" proving you didn't beat your mother, you don't produce shit. This is Kiwifarms, either produce something tangible or keep your fucking fingers off the keyboard. Nobody here is going to believe your rantings and ravings without verifiable evidence, take your "listen and believe" bullshit to Anita Sarkeesian.

They act like RO is this DEMON MADE FLESH but usually the people doing that are aggressors with dark secrets and things to hide.
Name them and their secrets. Again you produce fucking nothing.

It hasn't.

A nameless trool

kiwifarms.net
WAY back in the EARLY days of ComicsGate I was in the group that would come to be known as "Jesus Campaign." Lets call them, the Millerites. During this time everyone was like a happy family. There were no huge egos yet. CG was still a spring chicken. However, as soon as WC formed a young girl (the unofficial cheerleader/moderator) began claiming she was harassed. I thought of this person as a little sister and since I was at the core of a lot of CG back in the day I sought to resolve the issue. However, she would not give me the names of the guilty party. Instead I was just told over and over "WC did it" and "WC are harassers" and "WC are bad."

The goal was to build divide.

When I refused to go to war without names, screenshots or evidence everyone closed rank on me and turned their back. I was kicked off early shows, removed from all the chatrooms and groups. Rumors campaigns began that I was a terrible human being and people who had been my "friends" and "brothers in Christ" all of a sudden wanted nothing more to do with me lest they get tarred and feathered too by "the Pope."

During this time I continued to fight for Mike Miller and Doug TenNapel because I believed they were uninvolved. I thought of them as older men, role-models and friends. I'd soon come to realise, slowly, kicking and screaming that I was wrong and these were bad actors. I understood their Ethos well as I'd listened to them speak on it extensively and I realised that they were compromising their own alleged values to gain control over who comes in and out of the movement.

That said, all of this goes on, and I go to RO in the end with everything that has happened. At the time I was worried about the WC. I'd had a number of clashes with them. Rumors they were hackers and linked into Anonymous ran amok. But in the end, I wanted to say I WAS SORRY and I WAS WRONG because I believe in being accountable for that. I showed RO some private DMs and screenshots about what was going on and he talked to me about how this was affecting me personally. Then later, PAN would do the same.

I'd spent more than a YEAR in CG and WarCampaign were the ONLY people to actually ask about me. Not what I could do for them. Actually asked about how I was doing as a person. I told them I was not WAR CAMPAIGN and they were totally fine with it. They took the apology. They never lorded it over me. They listened, they made time and they were not assholes to me. They were not afraid to just be decent guys.

That is what its like without the mask. Everyone treats WC like they are these horrible monsters and tyrants. They act like RO is this DEMON MADE FLESH but usually the people doing that are aggressors with dark secrets and things to hide.

Normal people, normal fans, normal CGers don't have anything to FEAR from the WC. Its always people tied up in manipulation games and power plays. Its always the folks with dark secrets and dirty hands.

If the lesson you learned from this story is not "I should run the fuck away from CG, they are a bunch of crazies" and instead it was "I should join ANOTHER group exactly like the first" you deserve everything that comes to you.

cow-wannabe

kiwifarms.net
Maybe that is stupid.

You've done a lot of dubious stuff Liam, the F.A.N. accusations for example, and I'll continue to call you out on that.

The Brain Injury stuff, it's shit. It's shit in a way so many people can't understand. As far as I'm concerned that's off-limits, and if the whole CG shitshow ever resolves itself itself in a way where people can talk to each other like human beings again across the battlelines I'll happily offer you compassion and understanding.

Likewise I'm really worried about Sketch. That clip of him SuperChatting his last 90 bucks to EVS out of fear of being cancelled filled me in equal parts pity and revulsion. So far being a pay-pig is still buying him some protection from the top table but Sketch's cash is going to run out and when it does they'll throw him to the wolves. I don't want to see him become an hero.

Now a word to the wise. You've probably noticed that a lot of the people who were fawning over you a month ago won't give you the time of day now (don't believe me, check who has stopped tagging you in tweets). You're still pretty popular in CG but whole chunks of people have publically distanced themselves from you. That's the CG way. You'd be a lot better off worrying about which people on the inside have their knives aimed at your back than what rando-Antis like me and Vikki think about you.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Why would the Matt the Mailbox Mangler give a shit about Cecil?
Not that I agree with the dumb theory, but I'm sure Matty would be upset that Cecil once accidentally self doxed himself on a stream? / video? and got away with it.
I have video of the alleged victim. I'll share it when the time is right. Do not worry, everything is time stamped. The current concern is that the victim will be harassed due to this. I could release documents with my full name on them but of course, there are risks to that too. I'd rather NOT lend tools to people that could make future libel appear more credible.
This is such retar.ded reasoning you should go back to that doctor to get your head checked.
1588322261603.png1588322695590.png
Look at how easy it would be to solve your issues without further information being released, and you could likely do this with any card, statement, bill or other mail you receive. The fact that you won't do it only fuels more speculation and "libel" that you are a mother beating piece of shit. The only way a doc drop would make allegations more credible is that your middle name is Cameron, ""coincidentally"" I'm sure.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1264577

I'd like to address Mister Dongs as I see you regularly in my chat. There is a certain stigma around brain injuries and assumptions get made. I felt sympathy for Sketch because I struggled to regain my life and identity for a long time. Even after making a "full recovery" (something I was told was impossible), I was told the hemorrhage most probably result in early-onset Alzheimer's or similar things. If memory loss begins occurring again I must contact him immediately. When Sketch said he was going to "lose himself" I thought of my car ride home and how scary that was.

Maybe that is stupid.

But its my life. I'd rather sacrifice it trying to make things better and failing than sitting on my ass playing video games while I wait to die.

Thank you for your time.
L.

Why did you almost kill your own mother and kill pets? How is Vikki a bad actor yet you are an abuser and animal killer? Fuck outta here.

Tyne

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
1. I do not think JDA has any real power. In fact, I think he is relatively
This is such retar.ded reasoning you should go back to that doctor to get your head checked.
View attachment 1264910View attachment 1264915
Look at how easy it would be to solve your issues without further information being released, and you could likely do this with any card, statement, bill or other mail you receive. The fact that you won't do it only fuels more speculation and "libel" that you are a mother beating piece of shit. The only way a doc drop would make allegations more credible is that your middle name is Cameron, ""coincidentally"" I'm sure.

"Give us your ID so we can photoshop the shit out of it and imply you in things or gain access to your private accounts and banking info!"
"Uhh, no thanks."
"You idiot, Liam!"

Its the same reason I'm not giving you screenshots of my medical records. You guys will Photoshop them and start circulating hoaxed stuff. I know how this works.

"You've done a lot of dubious stuff Liam, the F.A.N. accusations for example, and I'll continue to call you out on that."

Yeah, I am accused of a lot. I once asked someone about a picture and folks started saying I accused some creator of something because the photo turned out to be fake. But no one shows that screenshot or my post. It was a question. Asking if something is real is not an accusation. Its reasonable and fair to ask someone for more information on something.

As for the Fan Advocacy Network thing, he posted he had to delete Child Porn. Ergo he had child porn. He was associating with individuals that had been able spot art drawn/copied from CP. Ergo they needed to have seen those CP photos to be able to immediately identify the other artists source. Ergo they were in possession of CP. So, unable to do more, I publicly condemned the tweet, then I reported it and all the other tweets to the proper authorities. I don't regret that.

Now a word to the wise. You've probably noticed that a lot of the people who were fawning over you a month ago won't give you the time of day now (don't believe me, check who has stopped tagging you in tweets). You're still pretty popular in CG but whole chunks of people have publically distanced themselves from you. That's the CG way. You'd be a lot better off worrying about which people on the inside have their knives aimed at your back than what rando-Antis like me and Vikki think about you.

I am aware that a lot of people have turned on me. It sucks and was a bit of a surprise but at the end of the day if they don't want to help or support me (and if they don't want my help or support) then it is what it is. I was pretty bummed about it when it first happened but it is what it is.

Why did you almost kill your own mother and kill pets? How is Vikki a bad actor yet you are an abuser and animal killer? Fuck outta here.

I never hurt my mother. I've never struck a woman. I've never hurt an animal. I like dogs more than I like people. I used to be a member of Peta and a Vegan. The problem here is you're either listening to lunatics or you are one.

Safe Travels.
L.

VIkkiVerse

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You are a serial confabulator, you lying douchenozzle.

We've never DM'd. Never. We've never connected on facebook. How about producing actual screenshots instead of an 'obscure reference'. Oh, wait, you can't because you couldn't tell the truth if your mom's life depended on it.

Did ya think I wouldn't read this you piece of shit.

You're complicit in my dox, Liam.

How's your mom's face, btw? I hear orbital fractures can be painful.

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
"You've done a lot of dubious stuff Liam, the F.A.N. accusations for example, and I'll continue to call you out on that."

Yeah, I am accused of a lot. I once asked someone about a picture and folks started saying I accused some creator of something because the photo turned out to be fake. But no one shows that screenshot or my post. It was a question. Asking if something is real is not an accusation. Its reasonable and fair to ask someone for more information on something.

As for the Fan Advocacy Network thing, he posted he had to delete Child Porn. Ergo he had child porn. He was associating with individuals that had been able spot art drawn/copied from CP. Ergo they needed to have seen those CP photos to be able to immediately identify the other artists source. Ergo they were in possession of CP. So, unable to do more, I publicly condemned the tweet, then I reported it and all the other tweets to the proper authorities. I don't regret that.

Yeah, you SHOULDN'T have done anymore you fuckwit. Yet you jumped to the conclusion that those screenshots were real, somehow? Without having ever seen the ACTUAL tweet yourself? And you have the nerve to say you don't want to release your own documentations on shit because you're afraid people are gonna mess with it? Which fucking world of confirmation bias do you live in you fat ginger cunt?

FAN's tweets were photoshopped. You can see the image of his profile looks oddly out of place in the tweet, as if it was pasted on it. Yet you, in your infinite wisdom, the fucker who spends portions of his own livestream on photoshop fixing the images on his own "manga" couldn't fucking tell what looks to be photoshopped or not, or at least took caution and didn't comment on it and went public on a tweet? Liam, you're fucking mentally ill.

cow-wannabe

kiwifarms.net

That's the point. FAN posted nothing of the sort.

A troll in a War Campaign discord server usinging the FAN's name as his nickname posted that and then screen-shotted it. Said troll (whose name escapes me but it's something like 'Reinoe', and who has a reputation for 'shopping stuff and making false allegations then started posting it around Twitter when FAN was already suspended for sperging-out on Ethan or one of his crew (and when FAN couldn't defend himself).

You and Donal then went after FAN, whether through stupidity or malice. Likewise you are *still* claiming that FAN made a post (to a WC discord, really?) that every sanity-test says is impossible.

Also you have never clarified that his Twitter suspension at the time, which was insinuated to have been because of this 'mythical' CP post, was in fact due to FAN sperging on CG (not CP) despite him posting receipts to prove it.

As to which of FAN's associates were able to spot stuff copied from CP, who are they? Who was the person who copied the CP in the first place? Who was the person who distributed the CP? When did this happen? If you have names have you checked who else they associate or have previously associated with?

Do you have any knowledge of the parties and story behind this statement, or is it just some Comicsgate urban myth? If something even resembling this happened was it a case of FAN best friends with someone who did a compare and contrast from his personal stash of kiddie porn, or did he know someone who once said something like "yuk, that shit looks like something Shadman crapped-out."

Details and the truth matter.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Give us your ID so we can photoshop the shit out of it and imply you in things or gain access to your private accounts and banking info!"
"Uhh, no thanks."
"You idiot, Liam!"
Fucking :story: If somebody was out to get you they could easily shop a fake ID with shit you have already provided online. Stop pissing about you have ample ability to easily prove you aren't Liam Cameron Gray. The only reason you steadfastly refuse to do so is that you ARE Liam Cameron Gray, mother beater extraordinaire.

"Easily dispel all allegations against you and strengthen your laughable libel suit by showing your middle name via any document"
"by showing my middle name... photoshop and.... banking details..."

Don't worry mother beater, I'm sure you will expose everyone with your not beaten mother video explaining how you didn't beat her at all.
1588332304867.png

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
Fucking :story: If somebody was out to get you they could easily shop a fake ID with shit you have already provided online. Stop pissing about you have ample ability to easily prove you aren't Liam Cameron Gray. The only reason you steadfastly refuse to do so is that you ARE Liam Cameron Gray, mother beater extraordinaire.

"Easily dispel all allegations against you and strengthen your laughable libel suit by showing your middle name via any document"

Don't worry mother beater, I'm sure you will expose everyone with your not beaten mother video explaining how you didn't beat her at all.
View attachment 1265012

This is probably why he isn't sharing the "video documentations" as well. He's trying to make sure nothing in it that is said can be linked to it possibly being staged and a doctored up evidence, if the video even exists.

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
You chose to have TUG on your stream, it 100% involves you and you can thank your buddy for that

RO had a conflict with ANNA (ThatStarWarsGirl) over an off-color joke. To most people RO's refusal to apologise for something "so trivial" seems callous or uncaring. "Surely" you might think "It is as easy as saying, I'm sorry" but in doing so RO would be breaking a code of conduct deeply important to him. In the eyes of RO, going back on his word to apologise for something he did not intend seriously undermines his core belief that comedy should be free. Instead, he tries to help ANNA realise that he intended to ill-will and had no malicious intent. If he were to compromise on his value to offer her an empty apology he would be practising a deception over an important issue and offering a solution to alleviate a misplaced pain. ANNA believes she is angry at RO for what he said and she feels slighted and deserving of an apology so she can have closure but even if she got it from RO it would not resolve the pain she is feeling. At the end of the day, RO is a man of principle. Its difficult for others to see because of the act he often puts on (I've fallen for it too) but at his core he has noble values.
Ro is not principled. He's a piece of shit who made a fucked up joke and dared to be offended at the thought of having to apologize for it and hid behind "It's just a prank bro" when he got called out. A child has the sense to apologize when they realize they legitimately hurt someone even if it was an accident

Tyne

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Here is an OLD medicare card. Sorry its so banged up its been in an old draw for years. As you can see, I am not Liam "Cameron" Gray. Unless Cameron starts with M. You will not receive any more charity from me. I believe this should be sufficient enough evidence for discerning minds.

1588336657164.png

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
Here is an OLD medicare card. Sorry its so banged up its been in an old draw for years. As you can see, I am not Liam "Cameron" Gray. Unless Cameron starts with M. You will not receive any more charity from me. I believe this should be sufficient enough evidence for discerning minds.

View attachment 1265046

No, the "M" doesn't stand for Cameron, clearly. But it does stand for "Motherbeater".

Smug Freiza

kiwifarms.net
Likewise I'm really worried about Sketch. That clip of him SuperChatting his last 90 bucks to EVS out of fear of being cancelled filled me in equal parts pity and revulsion. So far being a pay-pig is still buying him some protection from the top table but Sketch's cash is going to run out and when it does they'll throw him to the wolves. I don't want to see him become an hero.
I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to Sketch either tbh, his Comicsgate's best waifu.
Except FAN never admitted to having CP, that was Reinoe you lying sack of shit. I could make a discord right now with your profile pic and your name and do the exact same thing.
As to which of FAN's associates were able to spot stuff copied from CP, who are they? Who was the person who copied the CP in the first place? Who was the person who distributed the CP? When did this happen? If you have names have you checked who else they associate or have previously associated with?

Do you have any knowledge of the parties and story behind this statement, or is it just some Comicsgate urban myth? If something even resembling this happened was it a case of FAN best friends with someone who did a compare and contrast from his personal stash of kiddie porn, or did he know someone who once said something like "yuk, that shit looks like something Shadman crapped-out."
You won't get any specific answers out of this insufferable faggot, he just keeps stalling and implying his sitting on information when he has nothing of the sort.

View attachment 1265012
This, his responses make him look more suspicious the more he speaks.

View attachment 1265046
Well I'll be fucked, was that so hard Liam?

Brb going to hack into this dumb fucks bank accounts now.
No, the "M" doesn't stand for Cameron, clearly. But it does stand for "Motherbeater".
That genuinely made me laugh out loud, thanks for the laugh. :philthy: