A1.png

Last edited:

Maruukat

kiwifarms.net

Marionette

IT'S ME
kiwifarms.net
Oh Jesus.

My name’s Blaze, I’m 16 and a self-dxed autistic~ My pronouns are she/her, and I’m ace/possibly demiromantic as well.

I submitted like a week or two ago but kinda wanted to show off this picture ovo I went out today and had to talk to people I didn’t like and sit through a wedding :/ But I looked rad while doing it!
My special interests are computers, Animal Crossing, RWBY, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls! I have more listed on my blog at purple-lutari and anyone here’s welcome to follow that blog.

This is gonna be good.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
Oh Jesus.

My name’s Blaze, I’m 16 and a self-dxed autistic~ My pronouns are she/her, and I’m ace/possibly demiromantic as well.

I submitted like a week or two ago but kinda wanted to show off this picture ovo I went out today and had to talk to people I didn’t like and sit through a wedding :/ But I looked rad while doing it!
My special interests are computers, Animal Crossing, RWBY, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls! I have more listed on my blog at purple-lutari and anyone here’s welcome to follow that blog.

This is gonna be good.
Well at least she doesn't use nounself pronouns so there's still hope for her. Obviously not much.

Marionette

IT'S ME
kiwifarms.net
You've hit the special snowflake gold mine Cat. Well done.

hi, my name is Nabah and im 16. I use they/them pronouns, im nonbinary trans and im bisexual/pansexual. im also Black, South Asian, and Latinx which is a huge part of my identity in addition to being autistic and dyscalculic.

i actually took this photo for a self-portait im painting in my art class and I really like how its composed. its supposed to show the image that ableism paints in the context of my culture, which is why im also wearing a dupatta (the pinkish yellow scarf). Painting is one of my favourite stims - i love the feeling of the paint moving under the brush.

My special interests are:

• Biology (especially ecology and biotechnology but also bio in general)
  • Biochemistry
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • cyberpunk
  • collecting and swatching watercolours
  • Spanish
My url is soybeverage and I would really like to connect with other autistic people (i dont know any irl unfortunately). I have a skype, email, and if you live in Canada then we could also text.

Tags
autism

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino