• “100. Defendant Kokkinos has personally posted to Kiwi Farms, and contributed to the harassment against Plaintiff's there.”

Autistics on tumblr

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Ass Manager 3000, Jan 7, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

1. Here's the thread on GenericDubstep. I feel like I didn't do a good enough job of portraying how much of a nut this guy is + organizing the OP, so if you have suggestions/corrections please let me know

Old Wizard

Old Wizard blocked by god, muted by the devil

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm getting an error message.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip Gotta have me a good lasaga.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Since we don't have a thread rn decided to update here
    Screenshot_20181201-103936_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Sertraline is used to treat major depression but sertraline hexal is used for depression and treatment of OCD (which he mentioned having)
    Screenshot_20181201-110836_Samsung Internet.jpg
    I can't understand why he gets so bothered. Just ignore it ffs. Screenshot_20181201-110923_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    Panda788

Panda788 hold me tigjt like hamburguer

kiwifarms.net
  4. I somehow suspect this is actually his paranoid schizophrenia telling him they're talking about him.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  5. Yeah, that’s the impression I get too. Especially since, while I’m by no means an expert on Denmark or the Danish language, the brief research I did on the subject indicated that the Danes don’t have a word for autism (it’s basically the English word spoken with an accent) much less something that’s used almost exclusively online like autist.

That is, if he is even in Denmark.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I didn't even realize he was Danish. And yeah, I've never heard 'autist' in real life, only 'autistic'. Also, 'he fucked up his homework like a total autist' doesn't even make sense. Unless it means, like, 'he was supposed to write a 3 page paper about Huck Finn, but then he wound up having two pages solely talking about the mechanics of 19th century paddle boats, like an autist'.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  7. Also I can’t help but notice a pattern where almost every person he describes using the word “autist” in public is either a women or a teenaged girl. Kinda comes off like projection or like he has hangs ups with women he feels like he has to justify.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Autist, in my experience, is also used mainly in internet meme circles -- eg. "stop T-posing you fucking autist". Autistic or person with autism is used more in real life. Makes you wonder what kind of (internet) company this person keeps, since internet meme circles are not well-known for coddling crazy fuckers like this guy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Slice Me Up

Slice Me Up dead meat

kiwifarms.net
  9. More posts where he allegedly heard more people use autist as an insult
    Screenshot_20181203-174453_Samsung Internet.jpg
    I also find it odd when in some posts he refers to them as 'millenials' instead of just guy/girl. He speaks as if he isn't a young dude lol

Screenshot_20181203-174413_Samsung Internet.jpg

Panda788

kiwifarms.net
  10. 217D1D9F-517D-4EC6-8319-051F1CC2EA18.jpeg
    38EFDB8C-35E9-425F-B718-1C1F0B51C4C2.jpeg
    Acting shitty to someone for no reason makes them think you’re on drugs? Whodda thunk?

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. he mentioned pot, that might be it. i can totally see an exceptional individual like him blazing through large amounts of dope without even opening a window, which eventually leads to the smell of weed stinking up the hallway outside of his apartment, and some neighbor noticed it.
    either that or he's the kind of sperg who throws loud tantrums and punches the walls in his room

• Agree Agree x 1
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  12. Jesus Christ, they're just doing their jobs, you sanctimonious weirdo.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  13. what the fuck this was one of his worst posts so far

he called a nurse a facist because they were doing their job?? god
    He actually did both so lol he mentioned smoking weed everyday recently and on another post (its here on this thread i believe) he says he was mad for some reason, punched a wall and got a bloody hand. Also mentioned his neighbours calling the police because he was crying. He says he wasn't doing any noise but if they heard of course that wasn't the case. Or he was crying real loud or the walls of his apartment is thin so you would be able to hear it.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Panda788

kiwifarms.net
  14. Sorry for double posting.
    He made another couple posts about people using autist as an insult but I won't post them here anymore unless they are funny otherwise it'll get too
    repetitive. But i've got this:
    Screenshot_20181206-133821_Samsung Internet.jpg

Increasing your medication's dose isn't a form of punishment lol and again why would they dislike you? oh because you called one of them fascist while shoving a cup with your piss in them

He's at it again with the paranoia that everyone is agaisnt him.

His mom hates him, his dad hates him, his neighbours hate him, staff at the psych ward hate him... Notice how only his supposed school friends don't hate him and are the kindest people in the world? And so happens all of them are autistic?

Panda788

kiwifarms.net
  15. I think this dude might seriously have auditory hallucinations. No country on earth, not even denmark, has that density of people saying “autist” out loud in public on what seems like a daily basis. Gee, I wonder why not taking your schizo meds might coincide with hearing constant whispering aimed at you specifically....

Also those doctors are right to keep him there instead of setting him loose to call cashiers facists for asking for change.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Gonna powerlevel a bit, but
    where I live, there was time where school-aged kids would use the word "autist" (the word in the local language is almost exactly that) frequently. That being said, it was used mostly in banter (and where I live, banter is very common).

What I'm saying is that there's a possibility that the word "autist" could be used as an insult in Denmark. We just need a Kiwi from Denmark to clarify.

howyadoin

howyadoin cool cat from a bland show

kiwifarms.net
  17. Finally I come in useful!
    Not really, I don't claim to speak for the entire country and I don't even live there anymore, but I've never heard it used, and certainly not as frequently as this guy claims. I've walked down many a Danish street in my life, and never overheard the word 'Autist' so I really doubt that this guy somehow lives in the 1 spot where EVERYONE is constantly shouting it.
    I feel fairly confident in saying that this dude is either a troll or suffering from delusions. Wouldn't be surprised if his flat was some kind of supported living situation tbh, it sounds like he has a lot going on and has been known to mental health services for quite some time

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Yeah, this dude is legit coming off more as a paranoid schizophrenic.

Autism and schizophrenia are not frequently co-morbid, IICR, so it's possible he's not even actually autistic.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  19. Something gives me the feeling that this anxiety medicine happens to be an atypical antipsychotic that is occasionally prescribed off label for anxiety.
    What happened to the proving grounds thread for him? I feel like this thread is mostly about him now.

Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.