Autistics on tumblr -

Panda788

hold me tigjt like hamburguer
kiwifarms.net
Since we don't have a thread rn decided to update here
Screenshot_20181201-103936_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sertraline is used to treat major depression but sertraline hexal is used for depression and treatment of OCD (which he mentioned having)
Screenshot_20181201-110836_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can't understand why he gets so bothered. Just ignore it ffs.
Screenshot_20181201-110923_Samsung Internet.jpg

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
I somehow suspect this is actually his paranoid schizophrenia telling him they're talking about him.
Yeah, that’s the impression I get too. Especially since, while I’m by no means an expert on Denmark or the Danish language, the brief research I did on the subject indicated that the Danes don’t have a word for autism (it’s basically the English word spoken with an accent) much less something that’s used almost exclusively online like autist.

That is, if he is even in Denmark.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that’s the impression I get too. Especially since, while I’m by no means an expert on Denmark or the Danish language, the brief research I did on the subject indicated that the Danes don’t have a word for autism (it’s basically the English word spoken with an accent) much less something that’s used almost exclusively online like autist.

That is, if he is even in Denmark.
I didn't even realize he was Danish. And yeah, I've never heard 'autist' in real life, only 'autistic'. Also, 'he fucked up his homework like a total autist' doesn't even make sense. Unless it means, like, 'he was supposed to write a 3 page paper about Huck Finn, but then he wound up having two pages solely talking about the mechanics of 19th century paddle boats, like an autist'.

Slice Me Up

dead meat
kiwifarms.net
Autist, in my experience, is also used mainly in internet meme circles -- eg. "stop T-posing you fucking autist". Autistic or person with autism is used more in real life. Makes you wonder what kind of (internet) company this person keeps, since internet meme circles are not well-known for coddling crazy fuckers like this guy.

Panda788

kiwifarms.net
More posts where he allegedly heard more people use autist as an insult
Screenshot_20181203-174453_Samsung Internet.jpg

I also find it odd when in some posts he refers to them as 'millenials' instead of just guy/girl. He speaks as if he isn't a young dude lol

Screenshot_20181203-174413_Samsung Internet.jpg

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what kind of disturbance he really shows as a creepy ass neigbhour for people to go that far.
he mentioned pot, that might be it. i can totally see an exceptional individual like him blazing through large amounts of dope without even opening a window, which eventually leads to the smell of weed stinking up the hallway outside of his apartment, and some neighbor noticed it.
either that or he's the kind of sperg who throws loud tantrums and punches the walls in his room

• Agree
Reactions: bowow and goma

Panda788

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 607375
View attachment 607376
Acting shitty to someone for no reason makes them think you’re on drugs? Whodda thunk?
what the fuck this was one of his worst posts so far

he called a nurse a facist because they were doing their job?? god
he mentioned pot, that might be it. i can totally see an exceptional individual like him blazing through large amounts of dope without even opening a window, which eventually leads to the smell of weed stinking up the hallway outside of his apartment, and some neighbor noticed it.
either that or he's the kind of sperg who throws loud tantrums and punches the walls in his room
He actually did both so lol he mentioned smoking weed everyday recently and on another post (its here on this thread i believe) he says he was mad for some reason, punched a wall and got a bloody hand. Also mentioned his neighbours calling the police because he was crying. He says he wasn't doing any noise but if they heard of course that wasn't the case. Or he was crying real loud or the walls of his apartment is thin so you would be able to hear it.

Panda788

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for double posting.
He made another couple posts about people using autist as an insult but I won't post them here anymore unless they are funny otherwise it'll get too
repetitive. But i've got this:
Screenshot_20181206-133821_Samsung Internet.jpg

Increasing your medication's dose isn't a form of punishment lol and again why would they dislike you? oh because you called one of them fascist while shoving a cup with your piss in them

He's at it again with the paranoia that everyone is agaisnt him.

His mom hates him, his dad hates him, his neighbours hate him, staff at the psych ward hate him... Notice how only his supposed school friends don't hate him and are the kindest people in the world? And so happens all of them are autistic?

• Informative
Reactions: bowow

cocksmash25

kiwifarms.net
I think this dude might seriously have auditory hallucinations. No country on earth, not even denmark, has that density of people saying “autist” out loud in public on what seems like a daily basis. Gee, I wonder why not taking your schizo meds might coincide with hearing constant whispering aimed at you specifically....

Also those doctors are right to keep him there instead of setting him loose to call cashiers facists for asking for change.

howyadoin

cool cat from a bland show
kiwifarms.net
Gonna powerlevel a bit, but
where I live, there was time where school-aged kids would use the word "autist" (the word in the local language is almost exactly that) frequently. That being said, it was used mostly in banter (and where I live, banter is very common).

What I'm saying is that there's a possibility that the word "autist" could be used as an insult in Denmark. We just need a Kiwi from Denmark to clarify.

TheLame(Half)Dane

kiwifarms.net
What I'm saying is that there's a possibility that the word "autist" could be used as an insult in Denmark. We just need a Kiwi from Denmark to clarify.
Finally I come in useful!
Not really, I don't claim to speak for the entire country and I don't even live there anymore, but I've never heard it used, and certainly not as frequently as this guy claims. I've walked down many a Danish street in my life, and never overheard the word 'Autist' so I really doubt that this guy somehow lives in the 1 spot where EVERYONE is constantly shouting it.
I feel fairly confident in saying that this dude is either a troll or suffering from delusions. Wouldn't be surprised if his flat was some kind of supported living situation tbh, it sounds like he has a lot going on and has been known to mental health services for quite some time

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this dude might seriously have auditory hallucinations. No country on earth, not even denmark, has that density of people saying “autist” out loud in public on what seems like a daily basis. Gee, I wonder why not taking your schizo meds might coincide with hearing constant whispering aimed at you specifically....

Also those doctors are right to keep him there instead of setting him loose to call cashiers facists for asking for change.
Yeah, this dude is legit coming off more as a paranoid schizophrenic.

Autism and schizophrenia are not frequently co-morbid, IICR, so it's possible he's not even actually autistic.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
The staff members here are also treating me like crap. I was just informed that I will get a stronger dose (twice as strong) of the anxiety medicine that already makes me feel horrible, even though I have followed all their rules and been completely calm since day 1
Something gives me the feeling that this anxiety medicine happens to be an atypical antipsychotic that is occasionally prescribed off label for anxiety.
What happened to the proving grounds thread for him? I feel like this thread is mostly about him now.

Tags
autism

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino