Artcow Autumn Neville / Puppychan / pawpawchan48 / puppkittyfan1 - Degrading artist, perpetual victim, surrounds herself with a personal army of minors. Tried to commit suicide via blueberry. “Pups gotta eat!”

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

In the event that someone else writes a callout post on her, what will be her next excuse?

• She's a black furry who is "trans and enby." She can do no wrong.

Votes: 90 19.5%
  • She witnessed someone getting murdered in a mental hospital.

Votes: 20 4.3%
  • The KKK attempted to linch her.

Votes: 31 6.7%
  • Her mother beats her for being a non-binary furry.

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Antoons is secretly plotting to make another animation of her.

Votes: 10 2.2%
  • She ran out of McNuggets and is dying of starvation.

Votes: 38 8.2%
  • Her project gets canned, and it's the haters fault that it failed!

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Her father resurrected from the grave to haunt her.

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • The Fruit Ranch doxxed her, and she fears for her life.

Votes: 25 5.4%
  • She suibaits, prompting her rabid fans to harass the OP until they take down the post.

Votes: 135 29.2%
  • She ignores it and keeps hornyposting as usual.

Votes: 48 10.4%
  • Nothin. She takes full responsibility for her actions, and grows, both as an artist and as a person.

Votes: 13 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charles P. Scene

show me ur weenie
kiwifarms.net
1629239613819.png

1629239635249.png

I don't have boobs myself, but one of them being colored that dark is starting to look like each of them have a swollen boob that could burst at any second and the shih tzu's left one is oddly projectile. I'm getting concerned about whose boobs Puppy is referencing.

Last edited by a moderator:

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2453987
View attachment 2453989
I don't have boobs myself, but one of them being colored that dark is starting to look like each of them have a swollen boob that could burst at any second and the shih tzu's left one is oddly projectile. I'm getting concerned about whose boobs Puppy is referencing.
It's a weird coloring style. Autumn's trying to pick up on the anime boob shine but she doesn't realize that no one leaves one breast darker like that. The fact that Boss's and the dog on the left have the shine on their left breast but the dog on the right has it on her right breast also just looks off from a lighting perspective. You can't tell where exactly the light source is. You could say it's suppose to be from the sun in the back but the lighting wouldn't make sense then. Autumn's weird partial shading is also starting to annoy me. Some parts of the outfits and bodies are shaded but the underside of Boss's hat and her ears/hair aren't and neither are the bends in her arms or her right arm.

Best advice to Autumn on how to fix this would be to do shading practice like the one's highschool art teachers would teach with shading the circles to look like spheres. Also look at pictures for references on bodies and even the lighting in those photos. Besides that maybe clean up your lines.

LANCER

LANCER
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2453987
View attachment 2453989
is boss really supposed to be a mutt? cuz i'm not seeing it, unless the chink eyes are what she means by 'shih tzu'. i hope some dog sped raises this to her, cuz i want to know.
also why her arms melting?

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
💬 Off-Topic Mod 💬
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2453987
View attachment 2453989
1629239635249 (2).jpg

The bottom portion of the right doberman is really fucking with me. I feel like I'm having a stroke trying to figure out what's going on here
is boss really supposed to be a mutt? cuz i'm not seeing it, unless the chink eyes are what she means by 'shih tzu'. i hope some dog sped raises this to her, cuz i want to know.
She's a shih-tzu because she's inspired by Isabelle from Animal Crossing, who also happens to be a shih-tzu. The ears are kinda shih-tzu like, but she could have done a far better job at making the species identifiable. The only reason I can see the similarities is because my mom owned a shih-tzu when I was a teen.

1629250413887.png

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2453987
View attachment 2453989
Every idea just has to end with "they're lesbians uwu", doesn't it. It's not even an interesting twist anymore, because it's an aspect of every fucking character she makes as of the past year or two. It ain't a gimmick for her anymore, it's practically an expectation, and quite frankly I'm tired of it. I'm surprised her followers aren't.

Baphometkun

Stop fucking summoning me
kiwifarms.net
Alright folks, I did it.
Compiled all of Puppy’s copied designs. Some of them (like the Panty and Stocking ones) may be tribute pieces but she never directly credited the original works so I added those. I am mostly concerned about her stealing other artist’s designs and using them (and in some cases, selling them) as her own. It’s really sad to think these smaller artists work so hard only for Autumn to steal their designs for more attention.View attachment 2304072View attachment 2304091
I see that a couple of them are heavily inspired, but it's still a different character. Borrowing aspects of another design isn't stealing, and many artists do it, even the artists that created the images they're referencing. They should credit their sources of inspiration though since a few of them share some aspects, but they are not difficult to tell apart.

View attachment 2304367
You're telling me that Autumn ripped off my girl Nelnal?
Not cool, Autumn, not cool.
Also its pretty pathetic that she cannot hide her obvious insparations in her drawings.
Nelnal also does shit like this

Post in thread 'Character Reference Sheets: a Visual Guide to Autism' https://kiwifarms.net/threads/character-reference-sheets-a-visual-guide-to-autism.40223/post-9394719

They are heavily inspired, but still different characters. If she was colored any differently from the pastel colors to that green color pallet from Autumn, it still wouldn't be the same character. I use to like Nelnal but they're... Pretty damn toxic.

danxtri

kiwifarms.net
Nelnal also does shit like this

Post in thread 'Character Reference Sheets: a Visual Guide to Autism' https://kiwifarms.net/threads/character-reference-sheets-a-visual-guide-to-autism.40223/post-9394719

They are heavily inspired, but still different characters. If she was colored any differently from the pastel colors to that green color pallet from Autumn, it still wouldn't be the same character. I use to like Nelnal but they're... Pretty damn toxic.
NGL some rando's scuffle with Nelnal is pretty derail-y for this thread.
but I agree that Autumn's inspiration is loosely inspired enough to be a standalone character.
but that one just looks like a blatant rip-off with a purple overlay.

Anyways, she deleted this for some reason. I couldnt get the actual images but their thumbnails should be enough. She'll probably reupload tomorrow.
She said the title was a parody of the movie Godfather.
IMG_1671.jpg

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
💬 Off-Topic Mod 💬
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but I agree that Autumn's inspiration is loosely inspired enough to be a standalone character.

Anyways, she deleted this for some reason. I couldnt get the actual images but their thumbnails should be enough. She'll probably reupload tomorrow.
View attachment 2454825
Lmao the tits on the dog are lopsided and the "smoke" looks like the shitty speech bubbles I used to make as a kid when drawing. Also I'm no expert in anatomy but legs don't do that when sitting

Baphometkun

Stop fucking summoning me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2304367
You're telling me that Autumn ripped off my girl Nelnal?
Not cool, Autumn, not cool.
Also its pretty pathetic that she cannot hide her obvious insparations in her drawings.

View attachment 2454825
I guess that's a trend with this artist, coloring one boob darker than the other...? I agree it does look fit to burst

Ch@nnel-Sh!ft

A Sp00ky Glitch In The System (Arrest ILJ)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2453987
View attachment 2453989
Mammary possessor here. YEAH. Tits don't look like that unless something's wrong. The boss's tits look the MOST normal here. The dobermans look like they've developed cancer in their tits or are reacting horribly to implants, especially the one on the right. The right one literally looks like it's close to bursting and needs emergency care.

About the referencing, they prolly got lazy with the shading again and such.

ggalin

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2453987
View attachment 2453989
this art makes me wanna gut my eyes. puppy, please take criticism from people. this sucks lol

Leaf-eon

kiwifarms.net

Half-Blood Princess

YOUS AMS DILDOS SKWISGAAR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net