Gross Ava Louise Lockner / @avalouiise - Edgy zoomer e-thot, "skinny legend", corona virus toilet licker, trolled Dr. Phil

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 11.14.33 PM.png
ava-louise-11.jpg

Ava Louise Lockner (b. August 5, 1998.) is an attention-addicted e-thot with a shallow bimbo persona similar to Trisha Paytas, but with an edgier gimmick; Ava will do or say anything vulgar or shocking for attention. She brags about her substance abuse and having STDs, and when called out on this behavior, Ava (and her mother*) claim it's all just jokes and you're just too fucking old or dumb to understand.

Notoriety
Ava is most notable for the “Corona Virus Challenge” TikTok stunt where she licked an airplane toilet seat. This viral video (see COVDIOTS thread for additional info) netted Ava an appearance on the Dr. Phil show, where she claimed that she licked the toilet because she was “jealous” that the pandemic was captivating the world’s attention. Ava also claimed she had the urge to cough on Dr. Phil, and felt that it would be worth spreading the virus and getting somebody killed, so long as it earned her more fame. But in fact, Toiletgate was the second time Ava was to be featured on the program. In 2018 Ava went on Dr Phil to brag about her binge drinking and abusing diet pills.

Toilet licker

Toilet interview

Ava thotting it up in her premiere, pre-COVID19 appearance on Dr. Phil

*As mentioned previously, Ava's mother fully supports her daughter acting like a degenerate in public for attention, saying in some Facebook posts and comments that it's all 'totally an act you guys!!' She believes that because her daughter was majoring in public relations at Rutgers University, that makes Ava some kind of master manipulator that can "go viral whenever she wants". She further goes on to dismiss the critics as being "too old to know anything" and "...not hot enough to comment", which only goes to show that Ava definitely takes after her mother:
IMG_2439.jpgIMG_2440.jpgIMG_2441.jpg

Ava later recorded a meme song, called Skinny Legend Anthem, that gained some popularity on TikTok:

youtube / Archive

Ava claims she was "drunk" when she made her shitty song with a friend.
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.19.24 PM.png
insta / Archive

Despite the admission that her song was a drunken shitpost and her attitude is all an act, Ava seems rather proud of herself for these "accomplishments" as can be seen on her website (link at bottom of OP):
Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 12.38.52 AM.png

Trolling and E-Thottery
To suck up as much attention as possible, Ava likes to put out a lot of vapid and inflammatory posts on social media. Her Instagram page is mostly near-naked thottery, whereas her Twitter account is somewhat diversified; there's plenty of shitposting in the mix with her lewds.

In this now-deleted post on Instagram, Ava tells her followers to "stop being poor":
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.22.15 PM.png

insta / Archive

She talks a lot about catching chlamydia from being a massive slut around guys, despite also claiming to not actually have it at all:
Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.01.01 PM.png

Archive

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 12.30.34 AM.png

Archive

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 12.54.02 AM.png

Archive

Ava graduated from Rutgers this year, and of course decided to make it about wasting her parents money on drugs and catching chlamydia several times:
Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.02.10 PM.png

twitter / Archive

Post-Corona Virus Challenge video of her sucking off a bottle of Corona beer:
Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 11.32.45 PM.png

twitter / Archive

Post-George Floyd BLM protests video of her sucking off a fake police baton(?). Ava then posted a clarification, claiming white men only pay attention to women who objectify themselves. That video post has since been removed from Twitter:
Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.00.13 PM.png

twitter / Archive

Oww the edge:
Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 11.57.05 PM.png

twitter / Archive

Here's Ava baiting the betas to retweet a 5-second clip of her hand-bra. Ava said she'd drop nudes (or something?) if the video got 5K retweets, which it didn't:
Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 12.28.40 AM.png
twitter / Archive

Trisha Paytas is definitely an inspiration for Ava:
Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 11.53.22 PM.png

twitter / Archive

In this video, Ava claims to be running for president of the United States of America and blames the boomers for giving her attention.
She was
cZrx.gif

to be retarded, just playing a character, and masterfully trolled Dr. Phil and the mainstream media:

Between the time Ava was featured in the COVIDIOTS thread and earning her own OP, Ava privated all of her Youtube videos. Here's a screenshot + the archived page:
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.41.50 PM.png

Some tweets saying how Ava in high school was quite different from who she is today:
IMG_2414.jpg IMG_2413.jpg

Failed Lawsuit + Failed Legal Threats

On a more serious note, Ava has sued her former school, Rutgers University, and some frat boys over an alleged sexual assault/rape. As far as I'm aware, the case was dismissed in 2019:
IMG_2374.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 11.50.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 11.51.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 11.52.04 PM.png IMG_2390.jpg IMG_2391.jpg IMG_2393.jpg IMG_2395.jpg IMG_2396.jpg IMG_2399.jpg IMG_2400.jpg

Some time after posting this info to the COVIDIOTS OP, she actually managed to stumble across the thread. She ended up emailing @Null about how the publicly available evidence provided from the case was obtained through hacking or other illicit means, and that she would have the "FBI cyber crimes unit" involved:
Ava Louise/Lockner is emailing me complaining about 'illegally published medical records', but they're just the police report. She thinks it's criminal to post those.

"How do my claims not make sense? You posted medical records on your site which I have attached. These were obtained through hacking or under false pretenses because they are not public record. You’re also breaking victim privacy laws allowing this to be posted."
"This is illegal!! This isn’t a funny drag of a public figure this is posting a rape victims private documents and allowing this to be posted on your site. This puts me in danger, and exploits my rape, and private medical and legal documents. I will continue to contact you until this is removed. The FBI cyber crimes unit has a case open tracking who obtained these documents but the fact that you allow them to be posted on your site is sickening. This is illegal! "

IMG_5530.jpeg
As of this writing, her threats of FBI involvement have gone nowhere.

More recently, she's been tweeting about a video of her alleged rape circulating online amongst frat boys, and was thus trying to get a discussion going about ending rape culture at her old school:
Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 11.50.57 PM.png
twitter / Archive

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 1.01.18 AM.png
twitter / Archive

But then, only a day later:
Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 1.19.57 AM.png
twitter / Archive

Overall, Ava is a confusing, contradictory, stupid, but amusing troll. It's kind of difficult to take her rape claims seriously given her lack of authenticity as a troll, along with her going back to shitposting about being a massive slut. Let's follow Ava's antics on Twitter and hope she brings her Youtube back.

Old Family Pics:
IMG_2418.JPG IMG_2433.JPG IMG_2431.JPG IMG_2459.jpg IMG_2462.jpg

Accounts:
avalouiise.com / Archive
Instagram / Archive
Spotify / Archive

TikTok / Archive
Twitter / Archive
YouTube / Archive

Thank you to @zedkissed60 for helping me out with the info, and to @_01 + @Peetz's Bank Account for feedback.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's archives of the Dr. Phil stuff.

So far I'd give more clear summaries of each tweet and quote to give better context for the reader, as well as noting important trends in her behavior which makes her intriguing. You already have things broken up into sections, so I think it would help if you also linked the sections together by adding some transitional text so it flows better. As of right now, you've got the skeleton of the writing all set up, all it needs is more substance.

Peetz's Bank Account

hamood's got talent arabic ringtone
kiwifarms.net
I would say the formatting on this post needs a little work so that it's more comprehensible but the info is all good. I think Ava is a real piece of work and she's deserving of her own thread. I mean just look at what a fat ugly little girl she was in those horse-riding photos and now she's making up for her low self esteem by acting like an obnoxious bimbo on the internet.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd add the fact she appeared on Dr. Phil into the subtitle, along with making it clearer she's the "Corona Challenge toilet licker" girl since that's her more notable qualities.

Here's some other notes I personally would suggest, you're free to listen or ignore them if you'd like.

[Note: Much of the information provided on Ava can also be found in the COVIDIOTS thread's OP, where she was featured for her viral "Coronavirus Challenge" stunt. Nevertheless, this thread will try to focus more on her social media postings + general activity beyond the specific incident.]

Integrate this information better into the introduction.

If you've happened to hear about that one girl that licked a toilet seat and called it the "Coronavirus Challenge" on TikTok, then chances are you're well aware of who Ava Louise (real name Ava Louise Lockner) is. There really isn't a whole lot to say about her when it comes to first impressions: She's shallow, incredibly narcissistic, and will say + do anything that's shocking and vulgar for attention from "haters."

Shouldn't downplay the intrigue in the introduction.

General Notoriety

Case in point, the viral stunt got Ava to make an appearance on Dr. Phil, where she stated in the interview that: She was jealous of how people were mainly focusing on the global pandemic, had the urge to go cough on Dr. Phil in person, said that he's probably a part of the Illuminati, and felt that it would be worth spreading the virus and getting somebody killed so long as it earned her more fame and attention.

Restate the "viral stunt" is licking the toilet seat for clarity.

This actually was not the first time Ava was featured on his show. The year prior, she came on to talk about how proud she was to be constantly consuming diet pills to become skinny, along with how much alcohol she consumed weekly until she'd black out. Suffice to say, Ava has been an obnoxious bimbo for quite some time.

Outside of the TV interviews, she happens to have made her own music (which she claims to have been drunk at the time when making it with a friend). In true "basic bitch" fashion, her song revolves around being super skinny:

Maybe grab a quote or two from the song which exemplifies this.

Only reason for mentioning it here is that the song itself has been somewhat popular on TikTok:

So essentially, her three main claims to fame are: Appearing on Dr. Phil a few times, having mainstream publications write about her shitty Corona Virus stunt, and making a semi-popular song that will be completely forgotten in under a year. Ava, however, really likes to act proud of herself for these "accomplishments" as can be seen on her website (link at bottom of OP):

Put this list into the introduction as a preview so readers know what to expect when they read more into the thread.

Online Trolling and E-Thotery

Given the fact that Ava's "accomplishments" are pretty forgettable and pathetic, she usually likes to put out a lot of vapid and inflammatory posts on social media. Generally, her Instagram page tends to be just pictures of her in bikinis and being a shallow thot as usual, whereas her Twitter account tends to be a mix of that + shitposty-type content.

This was one of the few inflammatory posts I could originally find on her Instagram page, though it's apparently been taken down since then:

Sometimes on Twitter, you'll notice how she likes to talk a lot about having chlamydia and how funny it is to get it from having sex, despite claiming to not actually have it herself:

Maybe expand on this more and divulge more deeply in this, or at least give summaries of what she's saying in each screenshot.

She graduated from Rutgers this year, and of course decided to make it about how she pissed away her parent's money, did drugs, and totally caught chlamydia:

Post-George Floyd BLM protests video of her sucking off a fake police baton(?). Then tried to make some sort of statement/clarification about why she did it, saying how white men only pay attention to women who objectify themselves. That video post has since been removed from Twitter:

Tweeting out some shitty meme about being shallow and only caring about sex:

These are organized nicely to demonstrate her online persona.

Likely a fan of Jaystation:

Though definitely a fan of Trisha Paytas:

Inform the reader why this is important or relevant.

Baiting some thirsty randos to retweet her 5 sec video of her hands over her breasts, saying she'll drop nudes or something if it reaches the goal (which it didn't):

Move this up to follow the other examples of her promiscuous behavior.

If it somehow wasn't obvious that she's playing a character, here's a video of her blaming boomers for giving her attention + saying how she's a master troll that totally played Dr. Phil, YouTubers, and the entire mainstream media:

EDIT: Looks like she's privated all of her videos on her YouTube channel. Here's a screenshot + the archived page from when it was up:

And here's a few tweets saying how Ava in high school was quite different from who she is today (this actually helped confirm that her last name was not Louise, but instead Lockner):

On a more serious note, Ava has sued her former school, Rutgers University, and some frat boys in the past over an alleged sexual assault/rape. As far as I'm aware, the case was dismissed in 2019:

Group this with the other frivolous and false rape allegations you explore below.

Some time after posting this info to the COVIDIOTS OP, she actually managed to stumble across the thread. She ended up emailing @Null about how the publicly available evidence provided from the case was obtained through hacking or other illicit means, and that she would have the "FBI cyber crimes unit" involved:

Null said:
Ava Louise/Lockner is emailing me complaining about 'illegally published medical records', but they're just the police report. She thinks it's criminal to post those.

"How do my claims not make sense? You posted medical records on your site which I have attached. These were obtained through hacking or under false pretenses because they are not public record. You’re also breaking victim privacy laws allowing this to be posted."
"This is illegal!! This isn’t a funny drag of a public figure this is posting a rape victims private documents and allowing this to be posted on your site. This puts me in danger, and exploits my rape, and private medical and legal documents. I will continue to contact you until this is removed. The FBI cyber crimes unit has a case open tracking who obtained these documents but the fact that you allow them to be posted on your site is sickening. This is illegal! "

So far, her threats of FBI involvement have gone nowhere, though will try and add updates if anything else develops.

More recently, she's been tweeting about a video of her alleged rape circulating online amongst frat boys, and was thus trying to get a discussion going about ending rape culture at her old school:

It's kind of hard to see her as being completely genuine given her general lack of authenticity as a troll, along with her going back to shitposting about sex the following day with the fucking crab rave meme of all things:

Old Family Pics:

If you're curious about what her family thinks about all this, you could say that her Mom in particular is quite a piece of work:

Needs more of a summary and context.

Thank you to @zedkissed60 for helping me out with the info, and to @_01 + @Peetz's Bank Account for feedback.

Stuck in Corners

Beer battered fillets on the house
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Next thing you know, once her eggs have dried up, she'll be catching headlines as another angry Karen flipping out over a shitty discount on crystal sandals at Macy's i'd say in about 3-4 yrs.

The chase for attention runs like clockwork when it comes to these bitches. Set your watch to it.

furūtsu

kiwifarms.net
Next thing you know, once her eggs have dried up, she'll be catching headlines as another angry Karen flipping out over a shitty discount on crystal sandals at Macy's i'd say in about 3-4 yrs.

The chase for attention runs like clockwork when it comes to these bitches. Set your watch to it.
I realize this was probably meant to be hyperbolic, but this girl was born in 1998. Her eggs will be plentiful for a good while longer.

Hopefully she doesn’t use them to breed. :optimistic:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I realize this was probably meant to be hyperbolic, but this girl was born in 1998. Her eggs will be plentiful for a good while longer.

Her mom certainly did
Let's hope she has more sense but honestly prospects aren't good

• Feels
Reactions: furūtsu

Stuck in Corners

Beer battered fillets on the house
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Her thrist for self-gratification would make such hopes null and void. Just imagine all the many ways she could throw her seed away for IG points.

• Feels
Reactions: furūtsu

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd add the fact she appeared on Dr. Phil into the subtitle, along with making it clearer she's the "Corona Challenge toilet licker" girl since that's her more notable qualities.

Here's some other notes I personally would suggest, you're free to listen or ignore them if you'd like.

[Note: Much of the information provided on Ava can also be found in the COVIDIOTS thread's OP, where she was featured for her viral "Coronavirus Challenge" stunt. Nevertheless, this thread will try to focus more on her social media postings + general activity beyond the specific incident.]

Integrate this information better into the introduction.

If you've happened to hear about that one girl that licked a toilet seat and called it the "Coronavirus Challenge" on TikTok, then chances are you're well aware of who Ava Louise (real name Ava Louise Lockner) is. There really isn't a whole lot to say about her when it comes to first impressions: She's shallow, incredibly narcissistic, and will say + do anything that's shocking and vulgar for attention from "haters."

Shouldn't downplay the intrigue in the introduction.

General Notoriety

Case in point, the viral stunt got Ava to make an appearance on Dr. Phil, where she stated in the interview that: She was jealous of how people were mainly focusing on the global pandemic, had the urge to go cough on Dr. Phil in person, said that he's probably a part of the Illuminati, and felt that it would be worth spreading the virus and getting somebody killed so long as it earned her more fame and attention.

Restate the "viral stunt" is licking the toilet seat for clarity.

This actually was not the first time Ava was featured on his show. The year prior, she came on to talk about how proud she was to be constantly consuming diet pills to become skinny, along with how much alcohol she consumed weekly until she'd black out. Suffice to say, Ava has been an obnoxious bimbo for quite some time.

Outside of the TV interviews, she happens to have made her own music (which she claims to have been drunk at the time when making it with a friend). In true "basic bitch" fashion, her song revolves around being super skinny:

Maybe grab a quote or two from the song which exemplifies this.

Only reason for mentioning it here is that the song itself has been somewhat popular on TikTok:

So essentially, her three main claims to fame are: Appearing on Dr. Phil a few times, having mainstream publications write about her shitty Corona Virus stunt, and making a semi-popular song that will be completely forgotten in under a year. Ava, however, really likes to act proud of herself for these "accomplishments" as can be seen on her website (link at bottom of OP):

Put this list into the introduction as a preview so readers know what to expect when they read more into the thread.

Online Trolling and E-Thotery

Given the fact that Ava's "accomplishments" are pretty forgettable and pathetic, she usually likes to put out a lot of vapid and inflammatory posts on social media. Generally, her Instagram page tends to be just pictures of her in bikinis and being a shallow thot as usual, whereas her Twitter account tends to be a mix of that + shitposty-type content.

This was one of the few inflammatory posts I could originally find on her Instagram page, though it's apparently been taken down since then:

Sometimes on Twitter, you'll notice how she likes to talk a lot about having chlamydia and how funny it is to get it from having sex, despite claiming to not actually have it herself:

Maybe expand on this more and divulge more deeply in this, or at least give summaries of what she's saying in each screenshot.

She graduated from Rutgers this year, and of course decided to make it about how she pissed away her parent's money, did drugs, and totally caught chlamydia:

Post-George Floyd BLM protests video of her sucking off a fake police baton(?). Then tried to make some sort of statement/clarification about why she did it, saying how white men only pay attention to women who objectify themselves. That video post has since been removed from Twitter:

Tweeting out some shitty meme about being shallow and only caring about sex:

These are organized nicely to demonstrate her online persona.

Likely a fan of Jaystation:

Though definitely a fan of Trisha Paytas:

Inform the reader why this is important or relevant.

Baiting some thirsty randos to retweet her 5 sec video of her hands over her breasts, saying she'll drop nudes or something if it reaches the goal (which it didn't):

Move this up to follow the other examples of her promiscuous behavior.

If it somehow wasn't obvious that she's playing a character, here's a video of her blaming boomers for giving her attention + saying how she's a master troll that totally played Dr. Phil, YouTubers, and the entire mainstream media:

EDIT: Looks like she's privated all of her videos on her YouTube channel. Here's a screenshot + the archived page from when it was up:

And here's a few tweets saying how Ava in high school was quite different from who she is today (this actually helped confirm that her last name was not Louise, but instead Lockner):

On a more serious note, Ava has sued her former school, Rutgers University, and some frat boys in the past over an alleged sexual assault/rape. As far as I'm aware, the case was dismissed in 2019:

Group this with the other frivolous and false rape allegations you explore below.

Null said:

So far, her threats of FBI involvement have gone nowhere, though will try and add updates if anything else develops.

It's kind of hard to see her as being completely genuine given her general lack of authenticity as a troll, along with her going back to shitposting about sex the following day with the fucking crab rave meme of all things:

Old Family Pics:

If you're curious about what her family thinks about all this, you could say that her Mom in particular is quite a piece of work:

Needs more of a summary and context.

Had a bit more help from somebody else with cleaning it up, though hopefully now it's improved. Thank you again for all the feedback.

Diabeetus

That autistic Minecraft kid
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ava Louise Lockner said:
Only took 2 years, 200,000 more followers, a verified check mark, & influential friends to get nationals to look into this.
You can tell this person is absolutely worthless because she unironically brags about having a verified checkmark.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can tell this person is absolutely worthless because she unironically brags about having a verified checkmark.
I mean, it’s pretty easy to tell when her biggest claim to fame + her own bio involves, “Known for Dr. Phil and starting the coronavirus challenge.”

Tags
None