Avengers: Endgame - This is the end, beautiful friend

Chewy Suarez

specializes in canine couture
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t they say that the title wouldn’t include a word said in the movie? They really trolled us le epic style on that one.

Anyways, love the trailer. This is how you hype your audience up with a trailer, not whatever Captain Marvel was. Equally hyped for this and Aquaman.

EDIT: So the release date’s been moved up to April 26th... the same month as Shazam. Why does that movie always have to get fucked?

Last edited:

samuraicrack

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
kiwifarms.net
So why does Hawkeye end up becoming a weeb? I don’t read the comics but it seems sort of weird that his reaction to his family dying by Thanos’ snap is to ditch the bow and arrow and move to Japan so he can start fucking with the Yakuza.

Wärring Ornac

When you reverse "LOVE" It turns to "EVOL"
kiwifarms.net
So why does Hawkeye end up becoming a weeb? I don’t read the comics but it seems sort of weird that his reaction to his family dying by Thanos’ snap is to ditch the bow and arrow and move to Japan so he can start fucking with the Yakuza.
Something something turn into Ronin something something Bendis

• Agree
Reactions: 2odastream

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a theory that the people that dusted aren't dead; the gauntlet just created a mirror world for them all to reside in.

I think given the deals that Disney has worked out with Sony and Fox they want to delve into the Multiverse. Given that they already have access to Spiderman with The Fantastic Four and Xmen finally in the stable the MCU just got even bigger.

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it: Captain America will die in this movie. I mean, he'll die for real this time. His successor could be Falcon.

Also, Antman have become a really good character. Funny, but not annoying.

Also, what's with Hawkeye's edgy look? Is he becoming Ronin?
Probably his family got hit by the snap. Could be, but not sure.

Chester Rigby

Eventually relevant. Trust me.
kiwifarms.net
I think that is the case with Cap and Iron Man since Evans and RDJ confirmed this was their last Marvel movie.
In Ironman's case, I believe he'll become incapacitated (which could bring the possibility of having Riri [Hope not]). Or perhaps he'll decide to retire and live happily with Pepper. Something like that.

• Agree
Reactions: 2odastream

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
This was a great trailer.

First off, it was story and character-driven. It didn't showcase any "action money shots" and it didn't reveal the entire fucking movie. Loved it.

I imagine they will release one more trailer before the film comes out. Just to play it safe, I think I'm going to avoid that one. I'm already sold on the movie. I don't need anything spoiled.

I think that is the case with Cap and Iron Man since Evans and RDJ confirmed this was their last Marvel movie.
I am certain that at least one of them is going to die. I want it to be Cap instead of Iron Man. My emotions will not be ready to see Iron Man die, haha. I'm fine with it being Iron Man's last movie, but damn it, I REALLY want a happy ending for Tony Stark.

Side note: While he's irreplaceable, I am glad that RDJ is moving on from the MCU. Love him as Tony Stark; it's an iconic film character at this point. However, RDJ is such a great actor that I'm ready to see him do other films. He's dedicated SO much time to the MCU that he hasn't really been in anything else in the past decade (aside from Tropic Thunder).

Last edited:

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My money is on Cap dying and Bucky takes up his mantle. Tony will wnd up becoming more or less a benefactor; he funds stuff and brings in new potentials but he's going to be more behind the scenes. This way he can make cameos and the studio can make a big deal about it.

To be fair this team might even liquidate. Everyones been in this for the long haul; Thor needs to find a home for his people that are still alive, Banner and Widow are probably gonna poof. Hawkeye is going back to his family.

Anyone that got dusted is coming back; while it'd be an awesome and ballsy move on Disneys part to keep 'em dead Spiderman alone has a franchise waiting on him. Also Vision will be back as well; just calling it cause Panthers sister is smart enough to make a backup while trying to disconnect the stone.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino