• ”i love how babbies grunt when they poop its super cute idk y”

Avengers: EndgameThis is the end, beautiful friend

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Baldur's Gait, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:27 AM.

1. The trailer for the sequel to Avengers: Infinity War has been released.

Not going to lie, this is looking kinda cool. I've been kinda burned out on superhero movies, but at the very least this might be a decent followup to the ending of the last movie.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Huh, you're a queer fellow!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Didn’t they say that the title wouldn’t include a word said in the movie? They really trolled us le epic style on that one.

Anyways, love the trailer. This is how you hype your audience up with a trailer, not whatever Captain Marvel was. Equally hyped for this and Aquaman.

EDIT: So the release date’s been moved up to April 26th... the same month as Shazam. Why does that movie always have to get fucked?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    #2 Chewy Suarez, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:34 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 10:09 AM
    Chewy Suarez

Chewy Suarez My Christmas gifts come from the mouth!

kiwifarms.net
  3. I've been burned out on cape media for a while now.

I may see this, but I don't feel a burning need to.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. So many awesome things coming out next year. Cant wait!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Fandom Trash

Fandom Trash Just your typical tumblr trash

kiwifarms.net
  5. Oh good, Cap, Widow and Hawkeye are still around to be absolutely useless. Again.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. So why does Hawkeye end up becoming a weeb? I don’t read the comics but it seems sort of weird that his reaction to his family dying by Thanos’ snap is to ditch the bow and arrow and move to Japan so he can start fucking with the Yakuza.

samuraicrack

samuraicrack just sitting on a bench

kiwifarms.net
  7. Something something turn into Ronin something something Bendis

• Agree Agree x 1
    Wärring Ornac

Wärring Ornac When you reverse "LOVE" It turns to "EVOL"

kiwifarms.net
  8. Infinity War was great, hopefully they do a good job of bringing it all home and closing out phase three in a way where it doesn’t matter if everything that comes after is shit or not.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of candy canes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Wonder why they look so surprised of seeing Ant man alive

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun White PlayStation Supremacist

kiwifarms.net
  10. He goes missing at the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp and was probably assumed dead.

edit: added video

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I can't believe everyone is fucking dead.

While I'm looking forward to it, I can't help but wonder how they'll undo the snap.

• Agree Agree x 4
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Ohhh~ banana
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I hope that they continue to not show much in the next trailers. The best movie experiences for me have been the ones where I know as little as possible going in.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. There's a theory that the people that dusted aren't dead; the gauntlet just created a mirror world for them all to reside in.

I think given the deals that Disney has worked out with Sony and Fox they want to delve into the Multiverse. Given that they already have access to Spiderman with The Fantastic Four and Xmen finally in the stable the MCU just got even bigger.

• Informative Informative x 4
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Bitch I'm back and I'm better than ever.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm calling it: Captain America will die in this movie. I mean, he'll die for real this time. His successor could be Falcon.

Also, Antman have become a really good character. Funny, but not annoying.

Also, what's with Hawkeye's edgy look? Is he becoming Ronin?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Chester Rigby

Chester Rigby Eventually relevant. Trust me.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I think that is the case with Cap and Iron Man since Evans and RDJ confirmed this was their last Marvel movie.

• Agree Agree x 1
    The Nothingness

The Nothingness The one with no body!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Probably his family got hit by the snap. Could be, but not sure.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Bob Page

Bob Page Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. In Ironman's case, I believe he'll become incapacitated (which could bring the possibility of having Riri [Hope not]). Or perhaps he'll decide to retire and live happily with Pepper. Something like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Chester Rigby

Chester Rigby Eventually relevant. Trust me.

kiwifarms.net
  18. I want capeshit to die, but I have a feeling I will before the genre dies

• Feels Feels x 4
    FatFuckFrank

FatFuckFrank Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on till I die?

kiwifarms.net
  19. This was a great trailer.

First off, it was story and character-driven. It didn't showcase any "action money shots" and it didn't reveal the entire fucking movie. Loved it.

I imagine they will release one more trailer before the film comes out. Just to play it safe, I think I'm going to avoid that one. I'm already sold on the movie. I don't need anything spoiled.

I am certain that at least one of them is going to die. I want it to be Cap instead of Iron Man. My emotions will not be ready to see Iron Man die, haha. I'm fine with it being Iron Man's last movie, but damn it, I REALLY want a happy ending for Tony Stark.

Side note: While he's irreplaceable, I am glad that RDJ is moving on from the MCU. Love him as Tony Stark; it's an iconic film character at this point. However, RDJ is such a great actor that I'm ready to see him do other films. He's dedicated SO much time to the MCU that he hasn't really been in anything else in the past decade (aside from Tropic Thunder).

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #19 StarkRavingMad, Dec 7, 2018 at 12:33 PM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 12:38 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  20. My money is on Cap dying and Bucky takes up his mantle. Tony will wnd up becoming more or less a benefactor; he funds stuff and brings in new potentials but he's going to be more behind the scenes. This way he can make cameos and the studio can make a big deal about it.

To be fair this team might even liquidate. Everyones been in this for the long haul; Thor needs to find a home for his people that are still alive, Banner and Widow are probably gonna poof. Hawkeye is going back to his family.

Anyone that got dusted is coming back; while it'd be an awesome and ballsy move on Disneys part to keep 'em dead Spiderman alone has a franchise waiting on him. Also Vision will be back as well; just calling it cause Panthers sister is smart enough to make a backup while trying to disconnect the stone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Bitch I'm back and I'm better than ever.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.