Avery Carl Babbitt / Diaper Fonzereli / RebelFoxxy / StinkyBabyFoxy / Killerfox fan1993 / Arctekfox - "I'm not a pedo defender. I just have sex with them," ABDL Furry “Advocate” Shitting his Diapers on Youtube, Claims to know a number of 'Wrongly Convicted' Pedophiles

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been a while since I have paid attention to anything Foxxy related, I still really like this thread, and I feel it will serve the future generations well in archiving this specific exceptional individual. I guess he is still making videos on his YouTube page quite often, still as disgusting as possible. Of course I haven't archived the videos, only linked them below if you dare to watch. I think the most interesting element is that he is no longer cosplaying as Pamperchu as far as I can tell, but this guy is still very strange in more ways than one. I put everything in a giant spoiler not to crap up the size of the thread.

PLAYING SHITTY BOOTLEGS IN SHITTY DIAPERS
This video is him essentially playing what I would have to say, appears to be one of those bootleg 100 games in 1 type of cartridges, with a bunch of pirated ROMs burned onto the chip. The games he plays would be a series of Genesis bootlegs of Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong Country, and of course Tiny Toon Adventures BUBSY. The video is essentially him mashing the button 99 times and dying every 15 seconds. He also sits there in his shit soiled undergarments like a queer.

MOMMY I CAN PLAY THE GUITAR TOO!
This video is just him sucking at guitar for 13 minutes, in an odd change this is the first time we don't see him in a diaper. The comments section is entertaining.
View attachment 1531277
"I've been board." -Rebel Foxxy July 31 2020

VINTAGE DIAPER COLLECTION

This video he shows off his rare EXPENSIVE Blues Clues diapers from the 2000's that he ended up getting from his BEST PAL PAMPERCHU. This is one of the strangest of the videos so far, I guess he is a vintage diaper collector? Thankfully it is short, he is just babbling on about his exquisite collection of diapers.

View attachment 1531282
This is the most ridiculous segment of the video 2:27, I seriously am perplexed on the liquefied amount of autism that exists on this guys YouTube page.

ANOTHER FUCKED UP FETISH VIDEO

Another super disgusting fetish video, but this slapfight in the comments section is one of the most entertaining. Rebel tends to get in these slap fights quite often, and each one is more entertaining than the last. Looks like one of Rebels white knights is this casey hayward foxington guy... Here is a video from the Casey guys page, so this shows the high IQ in his audience. Casey in this video speaks about his issues with bullying and his Aspergers diagnosis and babbles on about some Xbox One shit.
REBEL FOXXYS WHITE KNIGHT

View attachment 1531285

View attachment 1531286

View attachment 1531287

View attachment 1531288
View attachment 1531289

REBEL FOXXY ROOM TOUR!

Our final video will be Rebels room tour, I guess this is another common attribute among all spergs... The first two minutes he shows off his stuffed animal collection along his bed frame that is commonly seen in all of his videos. Most of them are from his Mom or one of his boyfriend(s) which remain unnamed. One of them was a gift I guess from an unnamed person after him almost dying in the hospital. He then shows off a portable tv in his drawer, then pulls out his "vintage" PC magazine from 2004 talking about some of the articles in them briefly. At the 6 minute mark he shows off his VHS collection. He spends quite a bit time on the VHS collection, I can admit it isn't a bad collection, but nothing too amazing either. He goes on to show off his laser disk collection alphabetized (like Chris Chan with his vidya game Collection.) Shows off some rocks and stuffed animals with his stereos and shit. 15:10 he shows off his red fox he found in a landfill while doing some renevations for a friend, I guess he loves his trash fox he saved. He then shows off some more posters and some of the electronics he has in his room. He then gives some trivia on each one of his electronic devices he has in his collection. He then ends the video showing off his computer station and his rock collection.
:semperfidelis: good shit my man

The one bit that got me was "if you looked into my head you would need therapy" as he proceeds to describe how hard he gets over the idea of swimming through a pool of shitty diapers and then claims "that's normal" lmao

It's really not normal Avery, please don't delude yourself :story:

Umaru Doma

Inmate of the Jail of Fail
kiwifarms.net
Very late, but, very nice OP. I was catching up on Pamperchu, excited to see this thread up, then disappointed to see it dead.

I really don't know how to back up videos to KF, so if someone could help I'd be very thankful, but our boy uploaded a new video just 3 hours before this post- "My HiFi stereo System" There are a few others, such as "A Diaper Genie for Adults (Unboxing)" , "Free Cassette Walkman for trade" , "a demo for my Video Entertainment System." , "why My nick name is Rebelfoxxy" and others with which to cause defamation of character.

Another thing to note- Presumably after being called out, his YouTube description states:

"THIS CHANNEL IS AGE RESTRICTED (18+) YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!"

Opening several of his videos while logged out, I never got any sort of prompt to confirm my age. This is the equivalent of an unlocked Twitter account saying "MINORS DNI 18+"

Also found a Twitter account, which has had all tweets nuked - Archive in case you just wanna see that, who knows why.

Edit: Also, found that he posted under the tripcode averyrabbitt on pawsru.org, which I didn't even know existed. I think it's very obviously him, I mean, just look at that distinctive art! Sadly I'm not a smart tech guru like Pamperchu, so, not sure how to search for more posts under his trip.

Squiddles_the_squid

kiwifarms.net
I think his youtube account is down now. But he might have made another. That or it's a troll account.
Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 7.41.03 PM.png

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
I think his youtube account is down now. But he might have made another. That or it's a troll account. View attachment 1791780
I am seeing this post a bit late, I have some archives backed up of some of his diaper faggotry. We also have a bit of a back up of the forum, but this guy finally got perma banned on YouTube after this much time. Strange on how the algorithm favors this type of deviant behavior. Knowing Avery he will have popped up somewhere by now making his furtastic posts for all of us to gander in terror over. @Chicken Picnic did some great work on this thread, but I am not thinking the Avery saga is quite over yet. If you've found something profile wise, I know it's a bit later on than your previous post; Then it is always a welcome observation fellow lolcow exobistonist.

Anti_furri3

Fuck off to all furries, pedos and ABDL sicko's.
kiwifarms.net
Avery doesn't care that his YT got taken down a second time, so he says anyway, I have an email from him that I would like to share here. For some reason, he thinks I am a part of kiwi but I made this account today. But be aware, any new post and Avery will go to the FBI....
Rebelfoxxy.png
Rebelfoxxy1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicken Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Avery doesn't care that his YT got taken down a second time, so he says anyway, I have an email from him that I would like to share here. For some reason, he thinks I am a part of kiwi but I made this account today. But be aware, any new post and Avery will go to the FBI....
View attachment 2336747
I'm flattered you think me or anyone on here care enough about you Avery.

Go to the FBI. You're the one who said you have friends who were allegedly wrongly accused pedos :story:

Anti_furri3

kiwifarms.net
I'm flattered you think me or anyone on here care enough about you Avery.

Go to the FBI. You're the one who said you have friends who were allegedly wrongly accused pedos :story:
Avery is scared shitless of the police and the FBI, that's why he took several steps away from Pamps after Pamps confessed his pedo and meth addiction. Avery is known for talking tuff but when it's time to step up, Avery just crawls back down into his hole.

Great job on the thread btw, Picnic, we are very thankful for it.

Last edited:

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2336747
Avery is one of the most fucking pathetic human beings I have ever encountered on my time going through the internet. He always resorts to going to the feds about some mean comments that he didn't like that are critical of him and his sick fuck community. Grown autistic men that wear diapers, cosplay as cartoon characters, and groom children deserve to be mocked and ridiculed. As well to be monitored due to their sexual fetishes typically juxtaposition to pedophilia and or beastality.

Avery has school yard tier insults at best. Plus him making himself out to be some sort of mastermind or even participated behind the DDOS attacks is quite foolish, because that is an actual federal crime lmao. All we do here is repost what spergs post themselves in one neat little place and then laugh at them. This isn't the autistic illuminati by any means.

Avery is an extremely disturbed individual like the type face even when he messages people is absolutely ridiculous. Like he Will randomly do some Weird capitalizing For some reason. Is that his way of thinking he is putting emphasis on a word, buddy that is not how English works.

He can go ahead and assume anything he wants about us on this site. If anything just proves that our condo in his head isn't going anywhere. At least he was somewhat aware his videos suck, but aware for all the wrong reasons lol.

Anti_furri3

kiwifarms.net
Avery is one of the most fucking pathetic human beings I have ever encountered on my time going through the internet. He always resorts to going to the feds about some mean comments that he didn't like that are critical of him and his sick fuck community. Grown autistic men that wear diapers, cosplay as cartoon characters, and groom children deserve to be mocked and ridiculed. As well to be monitored due to their sexual fetishes typically juxtaposition to pedophilia and or beastality.

Avery has school yard tier insults at best. Plus him making himself out to be some sort of mastermind or even participated behind the DDOS attacks is quite foolish, because that is an actual federal crime lmao. All we do here is repost what spergs post themselves in one neat little place and then laugh at them. This isn't the autistic illuminati by any means.

Avery is an extremely disturbed individual like the type face even when he messages people is absolutely ridiculous. Like he Will randomly do some Weird capitalizing For some reason. Is that his way of thinking he is putting emphasis on a word, buddy that is not how English works.

He can go ahead and assume anything he wants about us on this site. If anything just proves that our condo in his head isn't going anywhere. At least he was somewhat aware his videos suck, but aware for all the wrong reasons lol.
I hear you and a couple of us are monitoring him and have done so for quite some time now. Some of us live only a street or 2 away from him. His childish way to write is funny as hell tho, I agree. And yes, he needs to be made fun of. But don't send him dirty diapers, he enjoys rolling around in them.

Chicken Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got another answer from pedo boy(and a picture😆) when I told him to stop blaming the farm for his shitty life and his stupid decisions in life. He still hangs out with convicted pedos or so he says anyway.
View attachment 2345060
Thanks for the new thread title,
Also for everyone's enjoyment, so we can know how much of a Real Man our boy is
1626274586094.png

Anti_furri3

kiwifarms.net
well go slap seven shades of shit out of this oxygen thief
It has been tried before(a lame attempt), but his mom is always the one who opens the door, and none of us really wanna spend a weekend in jail for teaching this nasty pedo defender an important life lesson. So yes, we have had discussions about it several times, but for now we are not gonna go to that length. Yet. But maybe some opportunity comes along or something changes...

Chicken Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It has been tried before(a lame attempt), but his mom is always the one who opens the door, and none of us really wanna spend a weekend in jail for teaching this nasty pedo defender an important life lesson. So yes, we have had discussions about it several times, but for now we are not gonna go to that length. Yet. But maybe some opportunity comes along or something changes...
Look he's a twat but don't do something stupid like that.

We are a sight that watches, you do something like that and people will laugh at you just as much as we laugh at Avery. Don't be a retard.

Anti_furri3

kiwifarms.net
Look he's a twat but don't do something stupid like that.

We are a sight that watches, you do something like that and people will laugh at you just as much as we laugh at Avery. Don't be a retard.
I happen to agree with you but we(me and some other ppl) are a group so the dynamics changes now and then.

OccamsShaveClub

Maybe ju an' me are amigos !
kiwifarms.net

Anti_furri3

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised he's not wearing a diaper in this photo.
Me too. But you can see by his paleness that he doesn't go outside of his mom's house much or does any activity outside, he doesn't leave that house at all, pretty much. He has been locked up in his mom's house for the better part of the last 1.5-2 years. That's why he started his Youtube channel(s), he had nothing to do at home and thought he could get a following thru Youtube. But his dream got crushed. Twice. After the first time his channel got taken down, Avery went crying to Google but nothing was done so he started a new channel but it also got taken down. We just have to wait and see what he does next on the internet.