Avery Carl Babbitt / Diaper Fonzereli / RebelFoxxy / StinkyBabyFoxy / Killerfox fan1993 / Arctekfox - "I'm not a pedo defender. I just have sex with them," ABDL Furry “Advocate” Shitting his Diapers on Youtube, Claims to know a number of 'Wrongly Convicted' Pedophiles

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Anti_furri3

Fuck off to all furries, pedos and ABDL sicko's.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I have been told by several of his former "friends" that Avery makes himself out to be a pedo but only to people he trusts. He thinks it's cool and naughty. It's disgusting and so is Avery..

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I have been told by several of his former "friends" that Avery makes himself out to be a pedo but only to people he trusts. He thinks it's cool and naughty. It's disgusting and so is Avery..
Well given what he's said about being friends with many pedos (well, "wrongly accused" allegedly) it's not surprising. I assume he says nothing because he's scared of police involvement. Pamps is so open its disturbing, but Avery seemed to distance himself from Pamps publicly after the whole pedo thing blew up.

Anti_furri3

Fuck off to all furries, pedos and ABDL sicko's.
kiwifarms.net
Well given what he's said about being friends with many pedos (well, "wrongly accused" allegedly) it's not surprising. I assume he says nothing because he's scared of police involvement. Pamps is so open its disturbing, but Avery seemed to distance himself from Pamps publicly after the whole pedo thing blew up.
Avery is too afraid of the police and jail to be as open as Pamps. He is also scared shitless of people he doesn't know(that's why he has locked himself up in his mom's house for years now), he knows that pedos get random beatings when they get spotted on the street. Pamps don't give a shit, Avery does.

TheRetardKing

Edgy furry tardboy.
kiwifarms.net
You should celebrate that you caught that obvious fact, so put on your most disgusting, most stinking furry suit you own and start celebrating, pronto. Congrats btw.
Tbh I don't think the art style I use to make my art would transition well to a fursuit.