• fcgh vgcf: @Pikimon, please fuck me

Awesome Games Done QuickExceptional people play games really fast

Discussion in 'Games' started by D.Va, Jan 5, 2017.

1. They all are.

Also, can anyone point me in the direction of some good Souls runners? Someone linked Noobest from last year and it was a really enjoyable watch even with the fuck ups.

• Like Like x 2
    krautkid

krautkid What a mysterious jogo

kiwifarms.net
  2. 1515760040868.jpg

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Lol that balding man that thinks they're a woman is fucking precious

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Fairly Okay at Posting on Forums

kiwifarms.net
  4. That black guy in the background looks uncomfortable, having the loud troon table visible in the corner of his eye at all times

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. AGDQ's menagerie of troons is beyond mockery at this point. Holy shit.

You'll have to be a little more specific than that.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. 12/15 are troon.
    Looks like GDQ sure is getting those diversity hires in solid....

Lolno.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    JSGOTI

JSGOTI Just some guy on the internet
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. The Super Monkey Ball speedrun just gave me 5 new ulcers. That shit stresses me out.

• Feels Feels x 5
    Sylvie Paula Paula

Sylvie Paula Paula Local shrimpdick

kiwifarms.net
  8. I don't think that's possible, unfortunately. It's like one of them split into uglier and uglier versions of itself in such a recursive way that you can no longer tell which one was the original.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Fairly Okay at Posting on Forums

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Has that NewNewbee smell.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Probably going to sound really :autism: of me but I'm slightly bothered by whoever is in charge of filling out the game info overlay for each run because the information has been incredibly inconsistent over the course of the event. Historically, the information is filled out according to the version/platform of the game being run and not necessarily when the game itself was originally released. For example, the Metal Gear Solid run said "PC" and "1999", which is correct. The game was originally released on PS1 in 1998 and was ported to PC the following year, and since that was the version being used in the run that's the information that was displayed.

But then during the Castlevania: SOTN run, which used the Xbox Live Arcade re-release of the game, the little info box was all sorts of messed up because it still listed the Xbox 360 as the platform, but provided the release year as 1997. I don't really need to go into further detail as to why this is just wrong outright. They've done this a couple of times now and it just seems like a really simple mistake which is why I'm surprised it's been happening, that's all.

(Sometimes the info box is wrong on purpose though, like the Titenic meme run. The release year was listed as 1912, which I found funny.)

• Informative Informative x 5
    Super Collie

Super Collie CWC's Breed of Choice
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. No wonder troons have infested this community where you can't tell whether anyone is a troon or just ugly as fuck.

AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. This Pokemon run is sooooooo boring. I left to get some food in the middle of it and when I come back its still on. Who on earth stuck a three and a half hour long RPG run on after noon?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  12. Darbian just showed up to autograph a copy of Dragster that he set a confirmed WR with (that GDQ is planning on giving away with an Atari 2600 console as a prize) so it looks like he is feeling better after having gotten sick earlier in the week. Hopefully his Princess Rescue run will be added back into the schedule. Rumor has it that he might also have some live Dragster attempts as well!

The reasoning is "but it's Pokemon!", however in reality I feel like a vast majority of Pokemon games are bad speedrun titles because they are not really that fun to watch. At the risk of sounding like a "gen one-er", the original series of games are arguably the best ones, but for a few good reasons: widely recognizable characters, hardcore nostalgia factor, and all of the amazing game breaking glitches present in Gen 1 titles.

People just don't give as much of a shit about the later generations of the games. I know I don't, I really only have fond memories of the original trilogy of Game Boy games, and I feel like the vast majority of people who'd be interested in seeing a Pokemon game at GDQ feel the same way.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Super Collie

Super Collie CWC's Breed of Choice
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. One of the biggest things that turns me off from GDQ is the obsession with Nintendo games. PC games are massively underrepresented.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Watching the Mike Tyson Punchout + Super Punchout and noticed this during the clown fight
    upload_2018-1-12_20-51-16.png

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    I'm Just A Human Bean

I'm Just A Human Bean I hope you have a pleasant time

kiwifarms.net
  15. Troons only play Nintendo.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Too much Nintendo? I don't know what you mean. Now enjoy this four hour Zelda run, followed by another four hour Zelda run tomorrow.

And don't get me wrong here, I love Nintendo and like the focus on some of these games but OoT is not an engaging run, it takes forever to get out of the newbie area and the tricks aren't visually impressive looking.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  17. Troontendo
    Nintroondo

• Like Like x 1
    Fagnacious D

Fagnacious D and The Dick of Destiny

kiwifarms.net
  18. Gives new meaning to the Nintroondo Switch.

• Winner Winner x 5
    dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Has that NewNewbee smell.

kiwifarms.net
Tags: